Sign in to follow this  
BufordT

Hunch Play of the Week

I'm starting Jace Amaro over Ertz in one of my leagues(must carry two TE's). They love this guy on the J E T S message boards.

Also gives me a reason to watch the J E T S.

What's yours

Denarius Moore. I am starting him and am ready to see some deep bombs vs the weakest DBs in the league

Denarius Moore. I am starting him and am ready to see some deep bombs vs the weakest DBs in the league

Raider fan here. This is a smart play. Moore was the second coming after breaking out his rookie year and looks great. He has a real rapport with Carr. I expect him to go for 60-900-7 this year and be Oakland's #1 receiver.

I like B. Pierce at home vs Cincy for 100+ yards and 2 TDs. He's going to play hard and make a case for playing time when Ray Nevermetawomanhedidn'ttuneup Rice gets off suspension.

I'm rolling the dice with Mark Ingram as my flex. I think the saints will be really good this year and it's do or die time for Ingram. I think he'll actually show up this year. Starting week 1.

Ladarius Green and Cooks.

Green is my pick as well, and I may plug him in over Rudolph. "Questionable with a hamstring tweak" really means "ineffective if he does play so look elsewhere", so Gates' status is irrelevant for me at this point. Green has been quiet over the preseason and people have forgotten what a monster he is.

Jake "Mother Fockin'" Locker. The time has come for this boy to blow up!!

Hunch play of the week Frankie Hammond

I don't like the Titans defense and the second CB has looked shakey at best to this point through camp and preseason.

I like B. Pierce at home vs Cincy for 100+ yards and 2 TDs. He's going to play hard and make a case for playing time when Ray Nevermetawomanhedidn'ttuneup Rice gets off suspension.

Or not.......

Just another pile of crap in Baltimore. Him for his lack of playing ability and Ray for his Elevator Fight Club.

I'm starting Jace Amaro over Ertz in one of my leagues(must carry two TE's). They love this guy on the J E T S message boards.

Also gives me a reason to watch the J E T S.

What's yours

:unsure:

wish i had seen this to advise you against amaro

Or not.......

Just another pile of crap in Baltimore. Him for his lack of playing ability and Ray for his Elevator Fight Club.

Forsett looked good and they have a soft run defense Thursday. I hope the coaches are pegging him as the number one back from here on out.

:unsure:

wish i had seen this to advise you against amaro

Yup....knew it was stupid. I was on my way to the watch the Jets game with some friends and needed something to pique my interest. Dumb move. It was only one league.

My main hunch is I should not follow most of you guys' hunches - terrible!

I will be 2/2 when green goes off having hit on cooks already.

I will be 2/2 when green goes off having hit on cooks already.

I saw yours - good call!

Allen Hurns, WR Jax

1) playing from behind

2) no Cecil Shorts

3) more offensive opportunities (because Philly scores so fast...)

:thumbsup: This guy nailed it, except the playing from behind part. The player was spot on.

:thumbsup: This guy nailed it, except the playing from behind part. The player was spot on.

+1. Read it earlier Sunday and thought he bumped his head. Nicely played.