Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

San Diego Chargers at Arizona Cardinals: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Chargers: S Jahleel Addae, DT Ryan Carrethers, CB Chris Davis, WR Dontrelle Inman, DT Ricardo Mathews, RB Branden Oliver, LB Tourek Williams

Cardinals: LB Glenn Carson, TE Darren Fells, DE Kareem Martin, S Tyrann Mathieu, LB Alex Okafor, QB Logan Thomas, G Earl Watford

Both Andre Ellington (foot) and Antonio Gates (hamstring) are active. It's tough to feel comfortable playing either one but if I'd had to choose between Ellington or Dwyer, I'd go with E.

I'm a local and I'm interested to see the fan turnout; Phoenix got hit with a ton of rain today; the most ever according to official records. Major freeways on that side of town were lakes earlier today. 3/4 of the tailgating lawn area was going to be blocked off due to flooding. A lot of people might say fock it for a late weekday game. The Cards have surprisingly enjoyed a pretty good home field advantage the past few years; they may not quite have it tonight. Then again, SD fans are even bigger poosies than Cardinal fans, so it might be a wash.

I'm a local and I'm interested to see the fan turnout; Phoenix got hit with a ton of rain today; the most ever according to official records. Major freeways on that side of town were lakes earlier today. 3/4 of the tailgating lawn area was going to be blocked off due to flooding. A lot of people might say fock it for a late weekday game. The Cards have surprisingly enjoyed a pretty good home field advantage the past few years; they may not quite have it tonight. Then again, SD fans are even bigger poosies than Cardinal fans, so it might be a wash.

I'm local as well, rain stopped early and access is full. With all the school closures on that side of town, I think the cards fans will be good and liquored up and out in force. Hoping for a great game

I, begrudgingly, went with Ellington. Bigger talent, higher draft pick.

With that said, you should go with Dwyer. I've got the crappiest luck, so whomever I go with will do worse.

Yay.... Berman is calling this game. How is he still employed?

I wonder who is calling the game on SAP. I wonder if it will still be better even though I don't speak Spanish... Probably.

What the hell is going on with Mathews? He started and one play and didnt get back on field?

That should be Chargers ball. How many times have we seen scrums like that and the refs always wait to see who ends up with the ball.

Chris Berman is focking awful.

He sucked before he stopped trying. Now he is unbearable. He sounds like he is reading off a press kit.

"Brown... He's a rookie... Out of Pitt... They liked him in the preseason... Buuuuurp"

He just said San Diego stopped them.

Uh no, San Diego was on offense. Wake up.

Wow, talk about RBBC, Mathews, Brown, and Woodhead. That's ugly.

They aren't even giving the backs a full set of downs. How can these backs find their rhythms? Unreal.

They aren't even giving the backs a full set of downs. How can these backs find their rhythms? Unreal.

Doesn't matter anymore, the refs are calling everything. Running in the nfl is a dinosaur. Any NFL team drafting a RB before round four is wasting a pick.

Floyd is going to be a beast this year.

Hey looks fantastic and Palmer is looking for him ALOT.

This far FItz looks like the 4th option after Floyd, Brown, and Ellington.

I can honestly say the rain wouldn't be a consideration in Philadelphia, or any real sports city.

I can honestly say the rain wouldn't be a consideration in Philadelphia, or any real sports city.

I'm not sure I communicated how much Phoenix was a series of rivers and lakes today.

Also, people in Philadelphia have nothing to live for, so they may as well drive their car into a torrential wash. :thumbsup:

Looked like a good spot. You obviously didn't see Ellington's knee touch down.

Except it didn't touch down. :dunno:

This is not good football. But then, if I recall correctly, somehow these 2nd MNF games rarely are, if ever.

The NFL sure does themselves a disservice by putting out these clunkers!

But then, most sane people go to bed.

Like I'm gonna do now.

-_-