Sign in to follow this  
TD Ryan2

The Patriots Dynasty is NOT over

This is this years' version of "If you drafted Jimmy Graham, you are gonna get burned"

This is this years' version of "If you drafted Jimmy Graham, you are gonna get burned"

I hope it is.

I would love them to win another SB before Brady's window is closed.

But do you really think they have the talent to do it? Do you think they are an elite team right now?

IMO, this team is nowhere as complete as the '03, '04, or '07 teams. Could they be on par with the '01 team? Sure - but we know that '01 team had to have a lot go right for them to win.

And that's just it really... I want the Pats to be one of those teams that needs a lot to go wrong for them to lose - not a lot to go right for them to win. And it is frustrating b/c the Brady years are being nickel and dimed away.

Thankfully, I was wrong.

But the week 4 Pats that lost to KC and the team that won last night were night and day. I blame Felger and Mazz for poisoning my thoughts

I have adjusted the thread title for accuracy.

Thankfully, I was wrong.

But the week 4 Pats that lost to KC and the team that won last night were night and day. I blame Felger and Mazz for poisoning my thoughts

FOCK FLEGER AND SPAZ AND RICHARD SHERMAN!

Congrats Ed. This one was sweet. I almost threw up when that circus catch was made... I guess that's how this goes: a circus catch here, a fumble there, or a crucial drop, or a bad play call, or a bad refs call... it always comes down to inches.

Thankfully, I was wrong.

those two guys are ass clowns.

Why would anyone listen to them ?

Thankfully, I was wrong.

Totally can understand. Week 4 I thought we were in for a crappy season as well. My, how time changes things
  • Like 1

Totally can understand. Week 4 I thought we were in for a crappy season as well. My, how time changes things

that KC game was the worst ass kicking in the Brady/Belichick era... sure there were bigger games and bigger losses but never one where they were so thoroughly trounced. I don't think I was alone on the Tobin after that one.

Helps to play in the weak azz AFC. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Ok...I'll let you guys enjoy your win without my trolling 2¢...

:banana:

Congrats Pats fan!

Your still the top of the class and a Dynasty. Great Coached and Tom is the best. He's clearly #1 QB all time if there was ever any doubt.

Well done.

Congrats Pats fan!

Your still the top of the class and a Dynasty. Great Coached and Tom is the best. He's clearly #1 QB all time if there was ever any doubt.

Well done.

:thumbsup:

Gotta hand it to seatlle fans. You lose with class and dignity.

AFC teams and many fans could learn a lot from you guys.

Looking forward to nexts years rematch. :cheers:

Congrats Pats fan!

Well done.

:cheers:

Great game, seattle played very well and should hold their heads up high

Congrats Pats fan!

Well done.

Don't kill Pete too bad over this - he's a great coach. People talk about USC and then SEA - he was DC of some GREAT 49ers defenses too.

His nice guy act cuts both ways - players love him and Play hard, but sometimes lack discipline.

Don't kill Pete too bad over this - he's a great coach. People talk about USC and then SEA - he was DC of some GREAT 49ers defenses too.

His nice guy act cuts both ways - players love him and Play hard, but sometimes lack discipline.

Thanks guy's! You guy's are gracious winners too. Hard fought game by both teams for sure. It was a good game.

And No, I/we love Pete. Even if that was his call, Pete is our guy. We have grown into a real team with Pete as coach. We all respect what he has done for us.

But, most of us think this smells of Bevel. I know Pete said it was his call. But, there has been plenty of play calling and formations that us fans have questioned when it comes to Bevel. Bevel has to take on some of these issues too. He's the Off. Coordinator.

They probably both came together with this decision and of course Pete will own it.

O'well, we've done special things.

And once again, Congrats on another SB win.

Good job to the ref's too. I love how they are letting the players play and decide it on the field.

You guys play each other in the regular season??? :dunno:

Pats caught a huge break not getting trounced by da Pack again because of the fluke win in the NFC Championship Game.

Glad you guys could sneak one more Lombardi Trophy in....The next five or six years is going to be all Packers. :music_guitarred:

• Like 1

donnie! Thanks for stopping by our party. Glad to hear your therapy is going well! Packers baby! Yay Packers!

• Like 1

donnie! Thanks for stopping by our party. Glad to hear your therapy is going well! Packers baby! Yay Packers!

Love you guys :doublethumbsup:

Gift no. 1: The Packers not being there

Gift no. 2: Former Badgers quarterback calling the play for another former Badgers quaterback's game-ending INT (Poor Russell.... he probably thought that interceptions in the endzone at the end of the game were always touchdowns!)

Thank Terrific Tom in your prayers tonight; but also thank the land of cheese and brats for your Lombardi Trophy :first:

• Like 1

Congrats Pats fan!

Well done.

Who is "clearly" the best qb of all time? No, you can't mean.... No...... ??????

Gotta hand it to seatlle fans. You lose with class and dignity.

AFC teams and many fans could learn a lot from you guys.

Just like the Seattle players. Only the exact opposite

What week can we look forward to the "Pats Dynasty is Over!" thread next year TD?

Congrats Pats fan!

Well done.

Wus,, the pats are a bunch of cheaters, lucky they didnt have to play the Cowboys that would have beat their silly asses.

Wus,, the pats are a bunch of ###### cheaters, lucky they didnt have to play the Cowboys that would have beat their silly asses.

Hard to argue, Pats do have a way of losing to average teams sometimes.

Wus,, the pats are a bunch of ###### cheaters, lucky they didnt have to play the Cowboys that would have beat their silly asses.

One problem. They have to make it first lol

One problem. They have to make it first lol

:)

Or have Romo actually win more then 1 playoff game in his career. And he was lucky to win the one.

Joke of a comment anyway though. Troll on.

• Like 1

What week can we look forward to the "Pats Dynasty is Over!" thread next year TD?

I'll do my best Dilfer next year - I promise!

Some numbnuts in my dynasty league dropped Brady after week 4.... I quickly snagged him... 2015 looking good for brady and another SB run!

Some numbnuts in my dynasty league dropped Brady after week 4.... I quickly snagged him... 2015 looking good for brady and another SB run!

Dropping him was a bit of an over-reaction, but he did find my bench after week four as I replaced him with Big Ben. After a couple of weeks, it was apparent the Brady was going to be fine, so I went back to him just as Ben decided to start throwing 500 yards and 6 TDs per game. :doh:

Just like the Seattle players. Only the exact opposite

Yeah all the Pats players are super classy. They'd never do something like clown a Seattle player with a "b$tch mode" t-shirt from their float during their SB parade! They're above reproach as a once great Niner coach once said. :)

This definitely needs revisiting. 

Not only is the dynasty over, it's quite the opposite of a dynasty in fact. They are destined to be bottom dwellers for years to come. 

Captain obvious.