Gratefulegg1973

The following scrubs can be safely dropped

I'm done with these clowns.

Patterson

Vereen

Joquie Bell

Who else ya got?

Fixed

Somewhere I dropped Boldin for Sanu today. Dropped Boldin for Hunter a few days ago. I wasn't seeing oh forget it none of you were either.

I'm done with these clowns.

Patterson

Vereen

Joquie Bell

Who else ya got?

I'm at my wits end with fockin Vereen. HOWEVER,not so fast! If Ridley has a significant knee injury that means Vereen ...wait.never mind; Bolden.

This season is getting to the point where there's no one to replace these guys on your roster. Kind of a meh year for ff imo.

No FA receivers worth anything so far as far as consistency is concerned.

As for Patterson, he would probably have something had Cassel not got hurt. Cassel focused on Jennings more than Bridgewater does which took pressure off of Patterson.

There is no one to dump these guys for. Pray for a big game or two and try and move them to someone who is dumber than those of us who drafted such luminaries.

• Like 1

Pierce for sure. For sett has established himself as the guy.

I tellya what............I'm seriously thinking of kicking Percy Harvin off my team-Seattle's 'coaching' staff isn't smart enough to utilize him...SIMPLY STUPID they are-I should've played Mike Floyd today

I tellya what............I'm seriously thinking of kicking Percy Harvin off my team-Seattle's 'coaching' staff isn't smart enough to utilize him...SIMPLY STUPID they are-I should've played Mike Floyd today

Lynch has 3 touches in the first half. Its not just Percy.

Steven Jackson may be released. Although I may be the only idiot still rostering him.

I would say Garcon, but if RG3 comes back then Garcon will become gold again.

Just dropped Patterson for Beckham Jr.

Never played in a league where you could drop players during games. I don't know if I would like that or not?

I love C.P. so much I might just keep him on my bench for good luck.

Chris Paul? Cause ain't noway you love Cordarelle....he's forcing people to hate him.

Having a hard time keeping Keenan Allen. He is true dog sh**

Limited roster league. Hard to believe Im dropping. #3.2 overall because he simply sucks.

I know there are injuries and stupidity, but K Allen has to be the biggest dud of the year for his ADP.

Harvin is killing me in one league. Won without him thanks to Detroit D and Oliver....but he has been horrid for fantasy.

Having a hard time keeping Keenan Allen. He is true dog sh**

Limited roster league. Hard to believe Im dropping. #3.2 overall because he simply sucks.

I know there are injuries and stupidity, but K Allen has to be the biggest dud of the year for his ADP.

I finally cut bait with him yesterday for Quick... It was my last roster move of the year in a 6 player keeper and man I hope I made the right choice...

Allen has sucked balls this year and appears to be the 4 th option now in SD... And absolutely the last option in the red zone... To think I traded Cobb and kept Allen prior to the keeper deAdline this year...

Ummmm.... ADP for his ADP...?

For the List: M.Wheaton

One more week and maybe add: R.White

no reason to be starting Spiller anyways

Spiller has never been a superstar, but he's always been somewhat startable. That is, until this year.

I'm not surprised he's sucking, but I am surprised he's sucking this badly. He used to have about 1 decent game for every 4 garbage games. Now, it's just pure garbage.

Ummmm.... ADP for his ADP...?

For the List: M.Wheaton

One more week and maybe add: R.White

I put AP in stupidity category. He didnt underperform on field,.. hes just an idiot.

As far as performing on field only, Keenan Allen has to be near top.