Sign in to follow this  
tigeru

MNF what do you need?

I'm up 100.5-62.9. I have Parkey. Opponent has Olsen and Eagles D going. By my math a 200 yard 4 touchdown performance by Olsen just kills his defense points. It was late I needed to start a thread. I had Cutler and Marshall in. The other guy Palmer and Sanu during the week so I win. I set this week up to be a loss with Luck out but managed thanks to good play by Forsett and Denard.

- gonna need 44 combined outta Matthews/Benji/Parkey - ppr

thanks a bunch to Reggie and Palmer pulling up lame, and my opponents 'Zona defense :wall:

I'm down 7.06 points in my money league and I have Parkey going. Ten points would be nice to overcome any stat correction that might come later.

Not feeling it.............. :cry:

I'm down 24 points but I have Sanchez, Benjamin, and Philly defense left. Opponent has none.

down 6 and have dirty while my oppnent is all out of bullets

Start smoking the victory cigar....

I'm up by 18 and have Maclin and Parkey. He just has Benjamin. But I'm still never comfortable.

Up 27.08 points, he has Newton and Mccoy, I have Matthews and Parkey, ppr, 6 points all td's. Should be interesting. Hopefully that connection Sanchez had with Matthews in the preseason shows up in the regular season.

Down by 29 with Sanchez, Benjamin and Parker to go. Opponent is done.

Up 13...opponent has no one going...I still have benjamin....-dancing banana-.....won without my boy luck with russ wilson against manning

Get to sit back and not sweat anything this monday...just gonna hope cam and benjamin build some sort of rapport so benjamin is trustworthy going forward

two leagues. Need Benjamin to score about 9 in one league for me to win and I need him to not score more than 9 in the other for me to win.

Carolina offense to play out of their minds and Maclin to trip on his jock and pull a groin on the way to warmups tonight.

All Philly offense going to the run game...

Sanchez to be the Sanchez we all know...not good...off the mark

Philly Defense no sacks or INTs or FRs

Carolina 38 Philly 17 (Philly only running TDs) :ninja:

Up 135.1 to 132.6. He has Riley Cooper. I have The Sanchize, because I benched Wilson for him. :wall:

Let's not go all Palmer here. :unsure:

Carolina offense to play out of their minds and Maclin to trip on his jock and pull a groin on the way to warmups tonight.

All Philly offense going to the run game...

Sanchez to be the Sanchez we all know...not good...off the mark

Philly Defense no sacks or INTs or FRs

Carolina 38 Philly 17 (Philly only running TDs) :ninja:

This will definitely happen.

:ninja:

I need Cam to outscore Sanchez by 20. Not very likely, but my playoff hopes are pretty much dashed if I lose this.

League 1 - Need 35+ yards from Kelvin Benjamin, opponent is done.

League 2 - Up 5.18 points, I have Maclin, opponent has Benjamin.

League 3 - Up 62 points with Parkey yet to play. Opponent is done.

League 4 - No hope. down 20 and all my players are done.

Down by 7.
I need McCoy to have 70 yds and a few catches. A score would be nice.
He has to outscore Cody Parker by 7.

C'mon you slouch. Time to play like a stud.

I need a shootout with Maclin scoring about 35 points PPR and the Eagles D to give up about -5 points...

That'll keep me at 1 loss...

Beyond that I have 6.2 points over someone with McCoy and I have Sanchez and Benjamin going... I should be good on that one to stay at 4-6.

Then I could win out, the four folks ahead of me lose 2 games each and I'm playoff bound!!!!!!

If I could only not play owners who have 5-6 freaking TD throwing QBs... FML

Down by 20 with Benjamin left on my team to play. I'm hopeful but not optimistic.

Down by 20 with Benjamin left on my team to play. I'm hopeful but not optimistic.

^^^This week's matchup in 12Geeks. I'm up 139.1 to 118.72. It's PPR. I thought I was going to lose even with Marshawn going off, then Rogers did the same, they gave me a nice but not fully comfortable cushion.

This'll be the 6th Monday night in a row when I just want the clock to keep ticking and run out before my opponent catches me. It's worked for me the previous five weeks.

I've already lost my other two games.

^^^This week's matchup in 12Geeks. I'm up 139.1 to 118.72. It's PPR.

This'll be the 6th Monday night in a row when I just want the clock to keep ticking and run out before my opponent catches me. It's worked for me the previous five weeks.

I've already lost my other two games unless McCoy has the most miraculous week MNF history has ever seen.

Funny, we played each other in both leagues.

1. Up 11 with Cam and McCoy versus DeAngelo Williams (Looking locked)

2. Down 7.2 with Kelvin to go (standard) versus no one. (Looking likely)

3. Down 20.5 with Kelvin to go (.5 PPR) versus no one. (So you're saying I've got a chance....maybe).

Funny, we played each other in both leagues.

I noticed.

I went against Payton Manning twice this week. He played Oakland and all week I was dreading my misfortune. Then something miraculous happened and halfway through the 2nd quarter I was thinking "Hey, maybe this won't be so bad after all". :wall:

I noticed.

I went against Payton Manning twice this week. He played Oakland and all week I was dreading my misfortune. Then something miraculous happened and halfway through the 2nd quarter I was thinking "Hey, maybe this won't be so bad after all". :wall:

:lol:

You should have seen the happy dance I did when they took Rodgers out of the game, last night. :P