Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 11 F.U. thread

Let's be honest, the biggest FU of the day has to go to the azzhole Aint's fan that stole the ball off the hot blonde in the Cincy jersey. What a focking douchemissle. hopefully next game a field goal drills him in his ugly face

Agreed. At least it sounds like the Saints realized what happened and ended up giving the girl a football.

Hey Calvin... 1 reception for 4 yrds...

ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?!?!?

Let's be honest, the biggest FU of the day has to go to the azzhole Aint's fan that stole the ball off the hot blonde in the Cincy jersey. What a focking douchemissle. hopefully next game a field goal drills him in his ugly face

I hope someone beats the shitt on out him

FU Sanchez. Nice pick 6 to probably end up forcing all GB starters to the bench.

Sanchez, hell, the entire Philly organization can go fock themselves. Thanks for the effort today azzholes. Another week of Rodgers and Jordy sitting the 4th qtr. Unreal.

sanchez you focking suck. I will be rocking mettenberger next week as a bye week fill in for big ben. should have did that this week for romo. HOW can you possibly be this focking bad. My only solace is that my opponent who is number 1 in our league has had the worst day of his entire season.

sanchez you focking suck. I will be rocking mettenberger next week as a bye week fill in for big ben. should have did that this week for romo. HOW can you possibly be this focking bad. My only solace is that my opponent who is number 1 in our league has had the worst day of his entire season.

Hold hope 1 more quarter but how did he get McCord fumble

Hold hope 1 more quarter but how did he get McCord fumble

They gave fumble to Dirty instead of McCoy????

Rudolph The redzone reindeer? held without a single catch. give me a break dude. every site i read said to start him against the bears because they give up the most points to tight ends. YOU useless giant fock get ZERO catches. Fock you

Rudolph The redzone reindeer? held without a single ###### catch. give me a break dude. every site i read said to start him against the bears because they give up the most points to tight ends. YOU useless giant fock get ZERO catches. Fock you

Ditto

And the most rigged play ever, my god. The one time a team takes advantage of a team trying to toss a ball back into play on a punt, and the officials review and decide that the guy had possession before he flipped it back in.

OMG. That is focking absurd.

I have never seen officiating this lopsided. I don't buy into conspiracies, but how the hell has this crew made every single call in Arizona's favor, including all three spots to decide first downs? The reversed call on the punt definitely takes the cake though.

Matthew Stafford = Jay Cutler with a better attitude.

Sanchez is killing me too. He does have 13 pts but his turnovers are killing me. I hate seeing 2 points constantly being deducted from my score.

Uh ohh, he will be on the field one more time. Normally I would be happy to get some garbage pts but I'm afraid of another turnover.

Sanchez is killing me too. He does have 13 pts but his turnovers are killing me. I hate seeing 2 points constantly being deducted from my score.

Uh ohh, he will be on the field one more time. Normally I would be happy to get some garbage pts but I'm afraid of another turnover.

3 runs and a dropped td

To me for stocking up great WRs...and to my league for being unwilling to trading to help both teams.

I will inevitably pick incorrect between AJ Green, ODB, Evans, and Hopkins.

So probably and FU to Hopkins for blowing up on my bench...no way I can play him.

Then another to whoever of the other 3 are left on the bench.

Picked Evans and ODB. Green would have been a nice pick...but Evans was so beastly added to Lacy made it all ok.

I hear ya. That PI in the endzone hurt.

I had Lacy...going against Nelson. I was happy with that turn around.

:cry:

Cmon, that last catch by Fitz was right on the line. officials give that to the receiver 100 out of 100 times.

The one weird call was that punt one, I'll give you that. I suppose we'll hear down the road if that was the correct call or not.

Detroit's problem was the problem most teams face against the Cards: Peterson and Cromartie shut down Megatron and Tate, and other than a few runs they shut down the running game. Detroit had zero offense.

Guy I am playing had stafford,bell,grahm and tate. between them all they were projected for 80points. He ended up with 32 between them all.

Well, underwhelming to say the least. Didn't have any Eagles except the kicker going and even that blew mule.

Fock you Mathews and The West Coast Cutler (Rivers). I'm going to plow your Nana's back forty in New York City's Macys Dept. Store and give you 3 focking days to gather a crowd. Then I'm going to finish on her back then focking donkey punch her in the back of her head.

Fock you too, Ellington or whoever the fock decided you didn't need to be a part of that offense today. Jesus H. Key-Rist you are focking lucky I don't know where you live.

And the NEXT MOTHER FOCKER HERE THAT STARTS A KELCE HYPE TRAIN, IMMA KILL YOU.

Well, underwhelming to say the least. Didn't have any Eagles except the kicker going and even that blew mule.

Fock you Mathews and The West Coast Cutler (Rivers). I'm going to plow your Nana's back forty in New York City's Macys Dept. Store and give you 3 focking days to gather a crowd. Then I'm going to finish on her back then focking donkey punch her in the back of her head.

Fock you too, Ellington or whoever the fock decided you didn't need to be a part of that offense today. Jesus H. Key-Rist you are focking lucky I don't know where you live.

And the NEXT MOTHER FOCKER HERE THAT STARTS A KELCE HYPE TRAIN, IMMA KILL YOU.

I know its the vent thread and all, but Ellington had over 20 touches

• Like 1

I know its the vent thread and all, but Ellington had over 20 touches

And... apparently they were in the La Brea tar pits.

I still can't wrap my head around why, in a blowout loss, Jimmy Graham didn't get a look in the 2nd half. I hope he rips that ugly mole off Brees's face and fills in the hole with a load

I still can't wrap my head around why, in a blowout loss, Jimmy Graham didn't get a look in the 2nd half. I hope he rips that ugly mole off Brees's face and fills in the hole with a load

Seriously, I don't EVER remember seeing Brees look so afraid to throw the ball down field. Just about pass was a 3-5 yard dump off short of the First down marker with a Bengal just waiting to make the tackle. I don't know if it was Brees calling the plays or Sean Fock Face Payton but whoever it was, should be focking fired NOW. That was focking stupidly horrendous play calling.

Fock You Brandon LaFail. Why the fock would you go and bang Giselle the night before a game? You didn't think Tommy would find out? The next time you pull that sh!t, give me a heads up so I can bench your azz.

• Like 1

You could copy and paste that in every week my man by looking at your predictions :banana:

2 weeks doesn't make a season. Nobody wins money every week. This one in particular had a lot of big upsets.

How about this. Last week I beat guy by 3 in ESPN league when Eagles D/st got me 31 and this week playing same guy in CBS league and I plugged in Gray who got 44. Only played him cause Foster out and don't have Blue. But I'm still down 11 with Bell and Suisham left. Yup he pissed

FU to my stupid self !

Took Greenbay D out just before Houston Kickoff

There it is my season lost by 10

I'm done

4-7 that's a fu to me dumbass

stafford

Calvin

J Mathews

Alfred Blue

Shane Verreen

A Gates

Andre Johnson

Cundiff

Houston

Did not watch the games today, but am confused.

Is Pierre Garcon alive?

Wasn't Rudolph listed as probable?

And the only thing worse than a Goose Egg is posting a negative score. CLE Defense, why? I demand an explanation.

My whole team, but special attention goes to:

Olsen - because Cam Newton hates white people. Maybe Rivera needs to yell louder so that Cam's ear-shaped pimples can hear that Olsen is open on every play and he doesn't have to force it to Kelvin in quadruple coverage. I hope whoever replaces Rivera whenever he gets canned for being a moron finally has the mental fortitude to bench Cam's sorry, gimpy ass.

Hilton - You are not elite. You weren't even shut down by Revis Island. Instead, Arrington Archipelago had his way with you. Maybe Luck can spew his rabies on you after this turdfest so you'll have some fire next week against the Jags, you jagoff.

Golden Tate - Tell your scrub QB to spend less time hoarding acorns in his mouth for winter and more time learning that a bounce pass is only legal in basketball and that Calvin isn't the only eligible receiver on every play.

Deangelo - Thanks for those 3.8 pts against the worst run D in the universe, you fake ginger fock.

Minny D - More like the Purple Pen1s Eaters. How did Jeffery, Cutler, Marshall, and Forte taste?