Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Obummer solves Iran

Iranian officials confirmed Friday that General Qassem Soleimani, the heavily sanctioned Revolutionary Guard Quds Force commander, traveled to Russia last month and was conducting weapons deals, including discussion of the S-300 missile system, according to Reuters.

Despite a ban on arms shipments to Iran under international sanctions, Russia appears willing to proceed with the sale of advanced S-300 surface-to-air missiles to the country -- in a development triggering objections from the Obama administration.

VIENNA – Iran, in an unusual arrangement, will be allowed to use its own experts to inspect a site it allegedly used to develop nuclear arms under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.

I was talking to a Rabbi today and we discussed this deal, which he is firmly against. I asked him what is the alternative, and he said Israel will just bomb Iran if they start to develop nuclear missiles. So that's another option.

I don't think the votes'll be there to override a veto.

I don't think the president will veto his own deal.

That's what I said. Since it's about to get rejected in Congress, he's going to veto it and force opponents to move from needing 51% to reject it to needing 67% to reject it. I can't imagine opponents can dig up 67%.

"Iran does not plan to issue permission for the [international Atomic Energy Agency] to inspect every site," Iranian Defense Minister Brig. Gen. Hossein Dehqan told Al Mayadeen News Wednesday. "U.S. officials make boastful remarks and imagine that they can impose anything on the Iranian nation because they lack a proper knowledge of the Iranian nation.

Actually it is only the Obamabots that lack a proper knowledge of the Iranian nation, the rest of us get it.

This deal guarantees Iran will have nuclear weapons within a decade.

Another major accomplishment for this administration. Healthcare, gay marriage, and an Iran deal. Making a strong case for top 10 president ever.

What exactly is the nuclear "deal?" Iran gets to acquire uranium unchecked. We get that part. We pay them billions of $. We get that. Who else is part of the "deal" and what do they get out of it? And how does getting unchecked uranium for Iran and paying them dollars from your paycheck make Obama a top 10 American president ever? Are we talking top 10 Iranian president? How does it benefit main street Americans?

Healthcare costs have risen and more money is spent in the average American household on healthcare than on any other expense. How can that be a reason to be a top 10 president? The national debt has more than tripled in his tenure, more than all other presidents combined, which would automatically put him at the bottom and need to work up from there.

How does gay marriage help the average American household? About .001% of American households are affected by gay marriage. They were already engaged in the economy prior to their "marriage," so nothing changed in their affect there. Nearly all the states that have voted on same-sex marriage voted against it, and many have voted on referendums that said they weren't voting on it again. How does giving the finger to the representative republic process constitute a top 10 spot?

The Iranian government is pressing the U.S. and others to give even more ground to Tehran in the already-sealed nuclear agreement, posing a new headache as the Obama administration and others try to implement the deal.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei earlier this month demanded that sanctions be lifted entirely, not just suspended. A top Khamenei adviser reiterated that demand over the weekend -- ahead of potential informal talks on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/23/iran-deal-open-for-debate-tehran-presses-new-ayatollah-demand/?intcmp=hpbt1

Iran deal violates federal law

Some senior U.S. officials involved in the implementation of the Iran nuclear deal have privately concluded that a key sanctions relief provision – a concession to Iran that will open the doors to tens of billions of dollars in U.S.-backed commerce with the Islamic regime – conflicts with existing federal statutes and cannot be implemented without violating those laws, Fox News has learned.

At issue is a passage tucked away in ancillary paperwork attached to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, or JCPOA, as the Iran nuclear deal is formally known. Specifically, Section 5.1.2 of Annex II provides that in exchange for Iranian compliance with the terms of the deal, the U.S. “shall…license non-U.S. entities that are owned or controlled by a U.S. person to engage in activities with Iran that are consistent with this JCPOA.”

In short, this means that foreign subsidiaries of U.S. parent companies will, under certain conditions, be allowed to do business with Iran. The problem is that the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights Act (ITRA), signed into law by President Obama in August 2012, was explicit in closing the so-called “foreign sub” loophole.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/09/exclusive-us-officials-conclude-iran-deal-violates-federal-law/

The sad thing is that it is a law he signed just three years ago.

Iran is already cheating on nuclear agreement

Apparently, the Iranians are unfazed by the nuclear deal they’ve just signed with western powers that was supposed to pause development of their nuclear program.

They’ve announced that they will continue building a key nuclear reactor in the city of Arak despite signing an agreement that says they’re not supposed to.

From Reuters:

Iran will pursue construction at the Arak heavy-water reactor, Foreign Minister Mohammed Javad Zarif was quoted as saying on Wednesday, despite a deal with world powers to shelve a project they fear could yield plutonium for atomic bombs.

France, one of the six powers that negotiated Sunday’s landmark initial accord with Iran to curb its disputed nuclear program, said in response to Zarif’s statement that Tehran had to stick to what was agreed in the Geneva talks.

The uncompleted research reactor emerged as one of several big stumbling blocks in the marathon negotiations, in which Iran agreed to restrain its atomic activities for six months in return for limited sanctions relief. The agreement is intended to buy time for talks on a final settlement of the dispute.

Read more at http://rare.us/story/iran-is-already-cheating-on-nuclear-agreement/#3Rfl70oLcRRpHVMv.99

rare.us.com? That's your news source now? Damn, and I laughed because you believed foxnews.com. You're a hopeless case, Pappy.

rare.us.com? That's your news source now? Damn, and I laughed because you believed foxnews.com. You're a hopeless case, Pappy.

The story he linked to is dated November 28, 2013

The story he linked to is dated November 28, 2013

hahaha. When you get to be phurfur's age, the years all run together.

Iran's Revolutionary Guard reportedly behind cyberattacks against White House personnel

Irans Revolutionary Guard is behind a recent wave of cyberattacks on email and social media accounts of White House personnel that are believed to be connected to the arrest of an Iranian-American businessman last month, U.S. officials told The Wall Street Journal.

Officials told The Journal Obama administration personnel are among a large group of people who have had their computers hacked in recent weeks, including journalists and academics. Some of the officials hacked include those employees of the State Departments Office of Iranian Affairs and its Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs.

Though President Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry had hoped the recent nuclear deal would further cooperation between the two nations, the cyberattacks from the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), the arrest of Namazi and Zakkas disappearance have signaled that Iranian hardliners have not toned down their hostile rhetoric toward Washington.

The IRGC has developed a team of hackers, trained by Russia, to focus on different Wall Street banks and Saudi oil companies, U.S. officials say, adding that Irans cyberattacks have regularly been a test of U.S. defenses.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/05/iran-revolutionary-guard-reportedly-behind-cyberattacks-against-white-house/?intcmp=hpbt2

I love the title of this thread it is as stupid and as accurate as Bush's Mission Accomplished speech.

New boss same as the old boss.

I love the title of this thread it is as stupid and as accurate as Bush's Mission Accomplished speech.

New boss same as the old boss.

Might've been tongue in cheek, dumbass :lol:

Might've been tongue in cheek, dumbass :lol:

The sad part is we never know with you. :lol:

The sad part is we never know with you. :lol:

I knew Worms was joking, just like I knew you tools would take the bait. :lol:

I knew Worms was joking, just like I knew you tools would take the bait. :lol:

I'm surprised it took 11 pages (not counting phurfur, who never counts for anything) :lol:

As many as 100,000 Iranian-backed Shiite militia are now fighting on the ground in Iraq, according to U.S. military officials -- raising concerns that should the Islamic State be defeated, it may only be replaced by another anti-American force that fuels further sectarian violence in the region.

Huh, it's almost like the decision to invade Iraq was a really, really, REALLY bad idea. :blink:

Huh, it's almost like the decision to invade Iraq was a really, really, REALLY bad idea. :blink:

It's funny when people get mad you're still talking about that 13 years later.

Uh, yeah! THAT'S how bad of an idea it was: we'll be talking about it for 30 years or more :doh:

It's funny when people get mad you're still talking about that 13 years later.

Uh, yeah! THAT'S how bad of an idea it was: we'll be talking about it for 30 years or more :doh:

I guess we should handle all our middle east issues like we did back in '79. That worked out great and created peace and harmony. Yes invading Iraq was a mistake.

The State Department issued an updated travel warning on Monday for Americans, especially Iranian-Americans, on the risks of travel to Iran, even after the U.S. signed a nuclear deal and made a $400 million cash payment to the country that was contingent on the release of four American prisoners.

As many as 100,000 Iranian-backed Shiite militia are now fighting on the ground in Iraq, according to U.S. military officials -- raising concerns that should the Islamic State be defeated, it may only be replaced by another anti-American force that fuels further sectarian violence in the region.

Darn, I thought it was going to be replaced by an America loving secular democracy. :doh:

• Like 1