Sign in to follow this  
edjr

NBC Cutting Ties to Donald Trump Over ‘Derogatory’ Remarks About Immigration

FYI, I didn't think Imus should have been fired, either. He was a shock jock trying to be funny. Stern TRIES to offend people. That's his job. People don't have to listen. Like I said, anyone getting offended by Stern just doesn't get it

Ok bored police. Just don't listen if you don't like what some one says. Hypocritical motherf.....!

the media and the other candidates are just giving Trump enough rope to hang himself with. He's entertaining, to be sure. But when the machine turns on him, they will absolutely bury him.

the GOP as a party needs a very strong leader. The only one I can think of right now is James Baker. But he's probably too old for that job right now.

the GOP as a party needs a very strong leader. The only one I can think of right now is James Baker. But he's probably too old for that job right now.

Yeah, may as well trot out Bush Sr. too. He's got 4 years of eligibility left.

So let's get this straight. Newbie agrees it's refreshing for someone to speak their mind yet reports people for having opinions he doesn't agree with.

Ugh.

who the hell did I ever report for having a varying opinion of mine??

You should see a doctor. You're healing much slower than the average person should. :(

Ok bored police. Just don't listen if you don't like what some one says. Hypocritical motherf.....!

Lololol. My God are you a sissy boy.

Still haven't found that KKK bored?

Get well soon. :(

I know how to handle people I don't want to read threads from. Apparently you don't -instead you report them. And I'm the sissy.

I'm pretty sure frosting ypur tips negates your ability to call anybody a sissy boy

I'm pretty sure frosting ypur tips negates your ability to call anybody a sissy boy

I think benching 400 lbs counters that and allows me. ;)

I know how to handle people I don't want to read threads from. Apparently you don't -instead you report them. And I'm the sissy.

need a tissue?

I really, really hope Trump wins the GOP primary. Or someone else as ridiculous as him, which is 2/3 of the candidates running.

Every post you need to tell us how tough you are.

nah. Just busting wiffleball's chops. For bringing up the blonde highlights my then sister in law gave me, circa 2005. I haven't been in a fight in nearly 20 years. Never claimed to be tough. I'm the exact opposite of a guy like you. The marine/cop tough guy who wants everyone to think he's bad ass.

nah. Just busting wiffleball's chops. For bringing up the blonde highlights my then sister in law gave me, circa 2005. I haven't been in a fight in nearly 20 years. Never claimed to be tough. I'm the exact opposite of a guy like you. The marine/cop tough guy who wants everyone to think he's bad ass.

Please, show some respect and capitalize Marine, ok? Don't do it for me, do it for Chesty. And it's All-American bad ass, not just bad ass.

Please, show some respect and capitalize Marine, ok? Don't do it for me, do it for Chesty. And it's All-American bad ass, not just bad ass.

marine

Dude ... try ... I'm sure you can be more hypocritical it might be tough but if ya try hard maybe you can pull it off.

Dude ... try ... I'm sure you can be more hypocritical it might be tough but if ya try hard maybe you can pull it off.

good one

0-2

What is the most probable range of questions you would answer correctly on a Wonderlic Test?

The nice thing is that Trump is wealthy enough to not be held hostage by media or political excrement, he can have an opinion (however stupid or unpopular) and express that opinion. Truly, freedom is becoming a benefit only the wealthy can have....

The nice thing is that Trump is wealthy enough to not be held hostage by media or political excrement, he can have an opinion (however stupid or unpopular) and express that opinion. Truly, freedom is becoming a benefit only the wealthy can have....

Yes, because with the Internet and social media, normal, ordinary, every day folks can't have or express any opinions at all. :rolleyes:

Yes, because with the Internet and social media, normal, ordinary, every day folks can't have or express any opinions at all. :rolleyes:

Interesting. Has anyone ever endured negative consequences? Do they really have freedom exclusively through social media? SO Trump would have been just fine had he tweeted this message? I think you are missing the point. The freedoms to speak ones mind, even if they are wrong or unpopular is under siege, every day.....

When Trump comments in a thread about you, let us know.

Interesting. Has anyone ever endured negative consequences? Do they really have freedom exclusively through social media? SO Trump would have been just fine had he tweeted this message? I think you are missing the point. The freedoms to speak ones mind, even if they are wrong or unpopular is under siege, every day.....

People have the same freedom to speak one's mind.

The difference today is the amount that people can organize quickly to turn against them using social media themselves.

YOu have always had the freedom to say dumb things...people mistake that for being able to say it without public pressure or consequences.

And the right had no problem when they went after opinions that they didn't like...but when its done to opinions they do like they cry about freedom of speech.

What is the most probable range of questions you would answer correctly on a Wonderlic Test?

It's how many of your balls you've actually emptied inside a woman over the last two decades.

The difference today is the amount that people can organize quickly to turn against them using social media themselves.

YOu have always had the freedom to say dumb things...people mistake that for being able to say it without public pressure or consequences.

And the right had no problem when they went after opinions that they didn't like...but when its done to opinions they do like they cry about freedom of speech.

So this circles back to my point, Trump can speak his mind, almost without fear due to his wealth. If you have wealth, money, whatever, THEN you actually have freedom of speech because people who disagree with you cannot silence you through intimidation.

Does that make sense?

The difference today is that the media and the opposing political side (both ways) will take things out of context in the effort to make something or someone look bad, even if what was said wasn't the intent or true meaning. And mass amounts of people can organize quickly to announce their fake outrage using social media which forces companies with little backbone, to comply.

Fixed.

So this circles back to my point, Trump can speak his mind, almost without fear due to his wealth. If you have wealth, money, whatever, THEN you actually have freedom of speech because people who disagree with you cannot silence you through intimidation.

Does that make sense?

From a financial standpoint, you're correct. But if he is serious about this presidential bid, he's about to find out in a hurry that every word he says will be heavily magnified. He's probably already eliminated himself with the Mexicans are rapists line.

Does that make sense?

Agree with that.

Though...they all have money (as far as the candidates...which is back to the point I think edjr made when Trump announced...that its all about money as far as being able to run).

Fixed.

Not really...that has always happened too.

Everything is magnified with the way news gets out these days though.

But your "fix" just pretty much changed everything I said...you might as well have just made your own post because it was a completely different point than I was making.

Does that make sense?

Freedom of speech only ever guaranteed Trump freedom from legal punishment from the government. Nobody has a legal right to employment or freedom from criticism for unpopular speech.

It's how many of your balls you've actually emptied inside a woman over the last two decades.

Do you think your wife dumped you because you were getting too touchy feely with your daughter? I mean, she fled to West Virginia, of all places, to get away from you.