Sign in to follow this  
edjr

NBC Cutting Ties to Donald Trump Over ‘Derogatory’ Remarks About Immigration

Ok. So, do you, or would you make fun of someone with HIV?

Depends if there was something to make fun of them for.

Would I make fun of Phillybear getting aids?

Hell yes...especially if he were to almost drown in a puddle of it.

I'm just glad now that RP is gone, Newbie can go back to being his huggable, lovable self. :doh:

I'm just glad now that RP is gone, Newbie can go back to being his huggable, lovable self. :doh:

Shut it, sweater boy. One thing will never change. I get attacked, the repercussions will be twice as bad.

Treat me with respect, you'll get respect back. Easy peezy

Depends if there was something to make fun of them for.

Would I make fun of Phillybear getting aids?

Hell yes...especially if he were to almost drown in a puddle of it.

:clap:

I don't recall ever doing that. Second time you asked. You have something you want to disclose to us?

You're such a child. No, I neither have HIV or diabetes. Are you going to answer the question?

Newbs really ought to tone it down. Some guys just like the fight I guess. Most of us are glad as fock RP is gone and don't miss him one bit

grinds my gears that you keep putting spaces after periods, even though I was taught to do that as well

You're such a child. No, I neither have HIV or diabetes. Are you going to answer the question?

No

Good move. Avoiding certain defeat at my hands again.

To answer your question, if it was a tool like you or phillybear that got AIDS, of course I'd make fun. If it was a normal, nice person, I wouldn't. Fair enough?

To answer your question, if it was a tool like you or phillybear that got AIDS, of course I'd make fun. If it was a normal, nice person, I wouldn't. Fair enough?

So why is Diabetes ok to be made fun of and not HIV? You've mentioned your disdain for people with diabetes before, not just in your battles with Philly.

So why is Diabetes ok to be made fun of and not HIV? You've mentioned your disdain for people with diabetes before, not just in your battles with Philly.

I have disdain for people with Diabetes? Read my answer on AIDS. Same goes for diabetes.

I have disdain for people with Diabetes? Read my answer on AIDS. Same goes for diabetes.

Nah, you've made derogatory comments about people with diabetes.

Nah, you've made derogatory comments about people with diabetes.

lol. Yeah right. You go find that. Good luck

that's what I thought.[/quote

Eh, I threw something out I can't prove and I'll see if it sticks. Just like someone else around here.

that's what I thought.[/quote

Eh, I threw something out I can't prove and I'll see if it sticks. Just like someone else around here.

oh but you were prepared to kick my ass you said. Lol. pretty anti climatic when you run your mouth and then have nothing to back it up. And now have to run away with your tail between your legs.

ame="Magnificent Bastard" post="5492904" timestamp="1435868816"]

oh but you were prepared to kick my ass you said. Lol. pretty anti climatic when you run your mouth and then have nothing to back it up. And now have to run away with your tail between your legs.[/quote

What kind of grown man still calls himself Newbie?

Soccer dads are homos.

Found an instance of an illegal immigrant committing a murder: Donald trump must've been right! :doublethumbsup:

No rape though, so this particular illegal immigrant has committed a second crime: making a liar out of the Donald :thumbsdown:

Found AN instance of an illegal immigrant committing a murder: Donald trump must've been right! :doublethumbsup:

No rape though, so this particular illegal immigrant has committed a second crime: making a liar out of the Donald :thumbsdown:

I haven't read anyone here say what Trump said was completely accurate. But, I'm sure we can agree there are a large number of illegals who are criminals in our Country. This isn't a case of scouring the internet to find AN illegal who murdered.

hey, if you're dumb enough to get diabetes because you didn't wear a condom, that's your own fault. Take some responsibility.

Found an instance of an illegal immigrant committing a murder: Donald trump must've been right! :doublethumbsup:

Thousands of Americans have been murdered and/or raped by illegals and America is still afraid to talk about it. The most pathetic Americans are in denial and claim in never happened. They are the same people that don't want to talk about Black Males being responsible for the majority of violent crime in this country.

Thousands of Americans have been murdered and/or raped by illegals and America is still afraid to talk about it. The most pathetic Americans are in denial and claim in never happened. They are the same people that don't want to talk about Black Males being responsible for the majority of violent crime in this country.

you're so lucky to he dying soon so you can get away from this horrible country

Golf has decided to pull the PGA Championship from Trump's course.

Macy's, NBC, Univision, PGA....keep talking and tweeting Donald. You're doing great. Lol

Macy's, NBC, Univision, PGA....keep talking and tweeting Donald. You're doing great. Lol

and yet he's surged to #2 in early GOP polls. Says a lot about right-wing voters.

I have to wonder how he views this, in his world this might appear to be a very different thing.

I have to wonder how he views this, in his world this might appear to be a very different thing.

Actually they are moving the Grand Slam of golf from his course, which is a tournament for the 4 winners of the majors from the prior year.

Let me know if they don't play the Doral tournament at Trump National. That will be news.

You check his poll #'s lately... For a joke of a candidate he is making ground. The PC crowd who believes opportunistic foreigners who don't give a damn about our laws shouldn't be greeted with open arms might have said it more politely.

Donald Trump has changed the entire debate on immigration and he is not the story today. The story today is sanctuary cities.

Hillary came out against sanctuary cities today but she was behind them yesterday.

Anyone catch Anderson 1-1 with Trump? Guy is wacked! How the hell is he still in second place in the repub polls?? :crazy:

Anyone catch Anderson 1-1 with Trump? Guy is wacked! How the hell is he still in second place in the repub polls?? :crazy:

Mostly for entertainment value and all the candidates, on both sides, are sandwiches, he's a sandwich that is toasted

Mostly for entertainment value and all the candidates, on both sides, are ###### sandwiches, he's a ###### sandwich that is toasted

baloney sandwiches, new word derived from bologna... hehe

Can we start talking about sharks and rebel flags again please: Hillary