Sign in to follow this  
edjr

NBC Cutting Ties to Donald Trump Over ‘Derogatory’ Remarks About Immigration

Well, since in my quote is summarizing the criminal code, it seems the courts have already decided. So, maybe you might want to re-consider who is a stupid f***o. HTH.

I thought you were referring to lawyers and prosecutors and the other chislers, not judges.

Obama is trying to pass executive orders to defy the law and give amnesty to the illegals. So, unless legislation or judicial rulings have happened that I've missed, I'm assuming that illegal aliens are still illegal.

:dunno:

That fact that you have presented yourself as a racist and a liar immediately makes anything you post subject to additional scrutiny and likely false. Your continued misrepresentation of others words and improper use of things such as the first amendment solidifies you as a liar and it becomes less and less possible to take your posts seriously. That being said you are an idiot not unlike Trump himself and so by encouraging your continued posting and further illumination of both your stupidity and lack of integrity everyone can win, can see you and your message for the stumbling clown you are.

RLLD calling anyone a racist or liar is as hilarious as RLLD calling someone a whiner. Congrats: You have truly become exactly what you hate.

At least this time you didn't do your yokel impression of smart people talk. :lol:

Completely agree with all the Trump backlash. Mexican immigrants are prob the most important part of the country and stats like CA would implode within a week if they all suddenly dissapeared. Its the main race I defend when its being slandered.

If every poor mexican dissapeared today, the country would be in chaos within a week.

If every poor black person dissapeared, the country would be 100x better within a day.

If every poor asian dissapeared. There are no poor asians in the usa, thats a trick.

Thats how important mexican immigrants are.

Socrates spoke the truth and they killed him!

Socrates >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Donald Trump

Truly, freedom is becoming a benefit only the wealthy can have....

The freedoms to speak ones mind, even if they are wrong or unpopular is under siege, every day.....

If you have wealth, money, whatever, THEN you actually have freedom of speech because people who disagree with you cannot silence you through intimidation.

An anonymous expression carries zero weight. Trumps opinions are his, from him. To equate the 2 does not hold water. RLLD originally said it is refreshing to hear unpopular opinions from the mouths of those who hold them. Then you stated we do that here. We do not.

RLLD said the freedom to express yourself is under siege, and that unless you were rich you stood a greater chance of being intimidated into silence than wealthy folk. I think we all have the freedom to express ourselves. That is different than saying my opinion should be equal to Trump's. Nobody is saying that. Trump's opinion will hold more weight than mine and all the franks on this bored combined. The rich have always had more influence. But they have no more freedom to say what they want than we do.

:wacko:

If you have wealth, money, whatever, THEN you actually have freedom of speech because people who disagree with you cannot silence you through intimidation.

Does that make sense?

Maybe if your opinions didn't include racial slurs they'd be better received? Just a guess.

That MAY be MY opinion. Why isn't that allowed?

Right or wrong, like burning the American Flag, the last I knew is legal.

Who judges what is well received or not! Oh that's right...you and Orange retarded Umpa Lumpa guy.

Completely agree with all the Trump backlash. Mexican immigrants are prob the most important part of the country and stats like CA would implode within a week if they all suddenly dissapeared. Its the main race I defend when its being slandered.

If every poor mexican dissapeared today, the country would be in chaos within a week.

If every poor black person dissapeared, the country would be 100x better within a day.

If every poor asian dissapeared. There are no poor asians in the usa, thats a trick.

Thats how important mexican immigrants are.

Now that's some truth there.

Who judges what is well received or not! Oh that's right...you and Orange retarded Umpa Lumpa guy.

You're really arguing about being allowed to use racial slurs? Which is legal. Good point. :wacko:

I didn't repot you. Someone else did. I didn't ban you. Mike did cuz he doesn't want that crap flying on his site. I just think you're kinda dumb for having to use slurs to express your opinion. Most people here agree too.

You're really arguing about being allowed to use racial slurs? Which is legal. Good point. :wacko:

I didn't repot you. Someone else did. I didn't ban you. Mike did cuz he doesn't want that crap flying on his site. I just think you're kinda dumb for having to use slurs to express your opinion. Most people here agree too.

I subscribe to this theory. Sticks and stones may brea........

I subscribe to this theory. Sticks and stones may brea........

But you cry like a little b!tch when someone tells you they don't like what you say.

:lol:

Apparently the owner of this site judged that having complete racist crap and the n-word was something he didn't want on this site.

Its uncanny that you are even trying to defend yourself and that crap.

Holy fock.

Apparently the owner of this site judged that having complete racist crap and the n-word was something he didn't want on this site.

Its uncanny that you are even trying to defend yourself and that crap.

Holy fock.

because unlike someone who accidentally let's it slip, JTB is admitting he's a racist ass hole. I'm glad he was banned and I won't hesitate to report his ignorant ass again if he brings that KKK sh1t again.

I'm classist too. Can't stand societal leaches.. That bad too?

BTW, I use the N WORD to describe a type of person. Not a race of people. Sorry you can't understand the difference. Yes, plenty of trashy scummy white folk deserve the same WORD treatment in my book. Don't like it, ignore my posts.

I'm classist too. Can't stand societal leaches.. That bad too?

BTW, I use the N WORD to describe a type of person. Not a race of people. Sorry you can't understand the difference. Yes, plenty of trashy scummy white folk deserve the same WORD treatment in my book. Don't like it, ignore my posts.

Don't have to ignore your posts. In fact, I'm doing the opposite. Waiting for your vile bigot verbiage to come out again so we can get rid of your racist ass for good. You offer nothing here anyway.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by NewbieJr. View it anyway?

Can't hear you.

I won't hesitate to report his ignorant ass again

You are a worm.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by NewbieJr. View it anyway?

Can't hear you.

LOL Like I give a rat's ass if you see my posts. You're as close to invisible as one can be around here. Unfortunately, that won't prevent me from seeing your bigotry and racial hatred. When the only thing anyone remembers you for is using the n-word, you know you're not exactly a valued member.

Unfortunately for you, I can still see your posts. So you're still not getting a free pass to throw around racial slurs. :wave:

You are a worm.

A lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep. Or sickly, fat, poor, bus-riding, no-phone, virgin losers.

RLLD calling anyone a racist or liar is as hilarious as RLLD calling someone a whiner. Congrats: You have truly become exactly what you hate.

At least this time you didn't do your yokel impression of smart people talk. :lol:

It might seem funny to you, but it is accurate as time and time again you continue to introduce race into discussions where it has not been raised and actively promote a biased vision of race where it is not at all relevant r even part of the discussion. Yes, funny to you, perhaps as a means of self-defense where your racism and falsifications are broght to light and you cannot hide from them. For you there is only one version of the truth, the one you can champion from your racist stance.

Keep posting, people like youu need to be seen, heard, as a tool to see what racism can be.

A lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep. Or sickly, fat, poor, bus-riding, no-phone, virgin losers.

You know, when you were a baby in your crib, your father looked down at you, he had but one hope - some day my son will grow to be a man. Well look at you now. You just outed yourself as a pussie. Well, if I was you, I'd do something about it. I would get up and redeem myself in the eyes of my father, my maker, and all Geeks. Eat a bullet.

RLLD said the freedom to express yourself is under siege, and that unless you were rich you stood a greater chance of being intimidated into silence than wealthy folk. I think we all have the freedom to express ourselves. That is different than saying my opinion should be equal to Trump's. Nobody is saying that. Trump's opinion will hold more weight than mine and all the franks on this bored combined. The rich have always had more influence. But they have no more freedom to say what they want than we do.

:wacko:

I get the sense that underneath the small points on which we likely disagree we mostly agree.

I firmly do believe that wealth can buy you justice in our courts, that wealth allows you more freedom in terms of ability to speak your mind with out fear of the repercussions. I think this continued effort to silence stupid people is a bad idea, we want to know them and where they are. Like MDC, if he instead hid his racist views we might never know that his thoughts and subsequent posts are laced with a racist tinge; I would rather know than not know, y'know?

You know, when you were a baby in your crib, your father looked down at you, he had but one hope - some day my son will grow to be a man. Well look at you now. You just outed yourself as a pussie. Well, if I was you, I'd do something about it. I would get up and redeem myself in the eyes of my father, my maker, and all Geeks. Eat a bullet.

lol Yeah, and I'm sure your parents are proud of the drunk glutton who ate and drank himself into disease and is single, no kids, and can't even afford a car or cell phone. I'm sure they both killed themselves.

Socrates >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Donald Trump

lol Yeah, and I'm sure your parents are proud of the drunk glutton who ate and drank himself into disease and is single, no kids, and can't even afford a car or cell phone. I'm sure they both killed themselves.

I recall he debunked most of that. But hey, what would you do without personal attacks? It's what you do around here.

No worries Miss whatever fans, Reelz is picking up his pageants. Sure made my morning. :rolleyes:

I recall he debunked most of that. But hey, what would you do without personal attacks? It's what you do around here.

Suck a d1ck. No one attacks more than Phillybear. Problem is, he does it with made up lies and I hammer him with truths.

Suck a d1ck. No one attacks more than Phillybear. Problem is, he does it with made up lies and I hammer him with truths.

You are still a kid on the playground.

Liberals are such sissies.

You are still a kid on the playground.

Better than being a faux-tough guy has-been.

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

The way he said this reads like the "good people" are actually a subset of the rapists.

Better than being a faux-tough guy has-been.

What's a has been? The guy who did his time and got the reward at the end? What's your list of accomplishments? A failed marriage and benching 400? Get a grip.

What's a has been? The guy who did his time and got the reward at the end? What's your list of accomplishments? A failed marriage and benching 400? Get a grip.

HAs-been because you went from marine to cop and used to be in a power position and now you're left to try to impress geeks on a messageboard. You are now nothing and that's why you beat your chest all day, hoping someone still look at you like you're a marine or cop. Instead of an out of shape has-been.

HAs-been because you went from marine to cop and used to be in a power position and now you're left to try to impress geeks on a messageboard. You are now nothing and that's why you beat your chest all day, hoping someone still look at you like you're a marine or cop. Instead of an out of shape has-been.

Oh man. Hit the gym 4 times a week. But anyway, you bust on a guy for having diabetes. Would you bust on someone for having HIV?

Would you bust on someone for having HIV?

To be fair, I do it pretty regularly.

Just because newbies an ###### doesn't mean you aren't.

Newbie's*

Ok. So, do you, or would you make fun of someone with HIV?

I don't recall ever doing that. Second time you asked. You have something you want to disclose to us?