Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Now that the transcripts have been released for deflategate.....

Honestly I couldn't care less what you and everyone else thinks about the patriots. My thing is there's no proof that the patriots lied or cheated. Just circumstantial evidence. However there is clear proof that the nfl, Ravens, and colts lied. Don't care if you still think the patriots did it but you should at least start to wonder "if the nfl lied about this then what else are they lying about?"

Proof? HAH!

Adolph Goddell needs no proof!

Awesome, "the I know you are but what am I" defense. Guess you're saving " I'm rubber your glue" for later. :lol:

You finish your little sobbing fit yet? :lol:

You finish your little sobbing fit yet? :lol:

You are proving to be drobeskiesque...too stupid to be mocked.

Because the whole thing is the result of another incident where the Patriots cheated and lied. If you're looking for compassion from the other 31 teams, you can forget it.

Thats not true... Not any evidence to support it. The foundation of your anger is a leaked Mortensen tweet from NFL sources that were lies.

Thats not true... Not any evidence to support it. The foundation of your anger is a leaked Mortensen tweet from NFL sources that were lies.

well and the fact he is butthurt re: Patriots pwnage of his team in the Super Bowl and the league in general

You are proving to be drobeskiesque...too stupid to be mocked.

You know what? FINE. :angry: I wish the NFL would just suspend all Patriots fans for being dorky little dweebs who I HATE :cry: :cry:

:lol:

So it has been verified that the NFL lied... The Ravens/Colts lied... but the patriots are the liars without a shred of direct evidence anything happened....

Good luck in court

So it has been verified that the NFL lied... The Ravens/Colts lied... but the patriots are the liars without a shred of direct evidence anything happened....

Good luck in court

ADOLPH GODDELL SAID SO :mad:

Good luck in court

Back to denying any wrongdoing?

Back to denying any wrongdoing?

Where is the proof? Why all the lying from the NFL? If they had proof, they wouldn't have needed to lie. They have nothing.

Good luck in court

That's what I don't understand. Peoples minds never fail to surprise me. Not saying that the patriots are innocent or that the rest of the people outside of patriots fans shouldn't still question if the patriots cheated. But they don't have clear, concise proof the patriots cheated. They have clear proof the nfl, Colts, and Ravens lied. Yet people still ignore this fact and jump aboard the "patriots cheated" train. Get upset with the nfl in this case because after this who knows what kind of shady stuff went on

That's what I don't understand. Peoples minds never fail to surprise me. Not saying that the patriots are innocent or that the rest of the people outside of patriots fans shouldn't still question if the patriots cheated. But they don't have clear, concise proof the patriots cheated. They have clear proof the nfl, Colts, and Ravens lied. Yet people still ignore this fact and jump aboard the "patriots cheated" train. Get upset with the nfl in this case because after this who knows what kind of shady stuff went on

BRADY DESTROYED HIS PHONE! :mad:

Oh wait, you mean people started to guess his number from the wells report and he got a new number?

DESTROYED!!! :mad:

I simply do not care about deflategate, I don't care who has proof or who lied. I just want it to go away.

Peter King, who is getting harder and harder to read anymore, has been totally unreadable for the last three months.

Circumstantial evidence is still evidence. Circumstantial doesn't mean no evidence. And as far as NFL rules go, that's enough. Maybe not in court, but enough to convict in the NFL system. This is a case of the NFL botching the investigation, not a vindication for the Pats. If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit. Nice job Marcia and Darden, I mean Roger and Wells.

BRADY DESTROYED HIS PHONE! :mad:

Oh wait, you mean people started to guess his number from the wells report and he got a new number?

DESTROYED!!! :mad:

Ummmmm, the phone was destroyed before the report came out.

Where is the proof? Why all the lying from the NFL? If they had proof, they wouldn't have needed to lie. They have nothing.

I asked this earlier but you chose not to answer, so I'll ask again. If my facts are correct, and I haven't followed this issue that closely, the Pats were fined 1 million dollars and docked two draft picks, and didn't fight it. Why would they accept that punishment if they didn't do anything wrong?

I asked this earlier but you chose not to answer, so I'll ask again. If my facts are correct, and I haven't followed this issue that closely, the Pats were fined 1 million dollars and docked two draft picks, and didn't fight it. Why would they accept that punishment if they didn't do anything wrong?

As per the language in the Spygate ruling. If BB were to ever be found guilty of cheating, he would be banished from the league.

Kraft didn't know what was going to happen and knew the wells report did not implicate BB. Last thing he needed was to fight this and them have it leak over to BB.

Easiest thing to do was to let it be and hope Brady would have his suspension exonerated. that did not happen and then this happened.

4:10 he speaks on why he bent over for the NFL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfcwNOIqAWs

Good luck in court

:thumbsup:

Seems as though Kraft understood that the NFL had enough to risk his HC. It was good on his part to avoid risking his coach as it seems he knew there was enough there to at least implicate Brady and perhaps risk Bellicheat too. Kraft is no dummy.

Strike - I heard sports radio talking about this a bit. Owners often don't like or agree with an NFL ruling or penalty but "for the good of the league" take their punishment.

They referenced DAL and WAS losing millions in salary cap for cap violations during the uncapped year (2010?)... DAL and WAS frontloaded contracts to circumvent the cap and didn't feel they did anything wrong... to this day, maintain their innocence but they still took the punishment and moved on.

Honestly I couldn't care less what you and everyone else thinks about the patriots. My thing is there's no proof that the patriots lied or cheated. Just circumstantial evidence. However there is clear proof that the nfl, Ravens, and colts lied. Don't care if you still think the patriots did it but you should at least start to wonder "if the nfl lied about this then what else are they lying about?"

Do you think the Patriots didn't do it?

Circumstantial evidence is still evidence. Circumstantial doesn't mean no evidence. And as far as NFL rules go, that's enough. Maybe not in court, but enough to convict in the NFL system. This is a case of the NFL botching the investigation, not a vindication for the Pats. If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit. Nice job Marcia and Darden, I mean Roger and Wells.

Circumstantial evidence is reading your posts and deciding you have down syndrome.....

Botching an investigation is finding the smoking gun but because of evidence collection protocol breaches it isn't admissible. Thats the wrong term here... Its more like the Trayvon prosecution overcharging without the evidence to back it up, and they end up losing where they should have booked a smaller win.

All those text messages from the patriots staff have to be proof right?

Do you think the Patriots didn't do it?

I think they were probably doing something that wasn't a big deal.

But I also think it's possible that they didn't do anything and the NFL is so hellbent on "getting" NE, that they've overlooked the simple scientific fact that if you inflate a football in a warm environment and then expose it to a cold environment, the psi will go down.

And when the Ravens/Colt/NFL/Goodell tried to outsmart NE, trap them, and punish them to absurd levels, NE said, "fock you", you've got nothing.

And now the NFL and all it's "integrity", "defend the shield" crap has turned out to be witch-hunting McCarthyists.

I think they were probably doing something that wasn't a big deal.

But I also think it's possible that these idiots are so hellbent on "getting" NE, that they've overlooked the simple scientific fact that if you inflate a football in a warm environment and then expose it to a cold environment, the psi will go down.

And when the Ravens/Colt/NFL/Goodell tried to outsmart NE, trap them, and punish them to absurd levels, NEsaid, "fock you", you've got nothing.

And now the NFL and all it's "integrity", "defend the shield" crap has turned out to be witch-hunting McCarthyists.

Do you think they deflated footballs and then lied about it? Whether you think it's a big deal or not is irrelevant.

All those text messages from the patriots staff have to be proof right?

such good proof, "generally aware" :lol:

5 million bucks and all their "independent investigators" and all their lies, and that is the best they could do?

Do you think they deflated footballs and then lied about it? Whether you think it's a big deal or not is irrelevant.

no, it's not irrelevant.

I think it's possible they were altering the footballs to their liking - deflating, scuffing - some teams warm them (and got fined).

I do not know for sure if they did.

Do you think a football at 10.5 psi is noticeably different than a football at 12 psi? 16psi?

Do you think a referee who handles a ball after every snap would know if there was something wrong with the ball?

such good proof, "generally aware" :lol:

what's worse is the the NFL set out to FIND a guilty verdict and gather public support for it... and this was the best they could come up with.

no, it's not irrelevant.

I think it's possible they were altering the footballs to their liking - deflating, scuffing - some teams warm them (and got fined).

I do not know for sure if they did.

Do you think a football at 10.5 psi is noticeably different than a football at 12 psi? 16psi?

Do you think a referee who handles a ball after every snap would know if there was something wrong with the ball?

Vikings were fined 25k for HEATING the footballs during a game.

That should have been the end of this

what's worse is the the NFL set out to FIND a guilty verdict and gather public support for it... and this was the best they could come up with.

How about the dude telling the ball guy "we weighed the balls, we have you now motherfocker" :o

Yeah, totally unbiased.

Whether or not the NFL lied, Goodell lied, Wells lied, the Pats lied, Tommy lied - whether or not the Deflator did it on his own, whether or not it was actually a coincidence of science - none of it matters.

In the end, to everyone besides Pats' homers, all that will be remembered is that Brady destroyed that phone, and at the worst possible time. That single act is all the football fans outside of NE will ever remember - and that cloud will travel forever.

Whether or not the NFL lied, Goodell lied, Wells lied, the Pats lied, Tommy lied - whether or not the Deflator did it on his own, whether or not it was actually a coincidence of science - none of it matters.

In the end, to everyone besides Pats' homers, all that will be remembered is that Brady destroyed that phone, and at the worst possible time. That single act is all the football fans outside of NE will ever remember - and that cloud will travel forever.

and before the phone was destroyed came out, it was the deflator comment,. you're kidding yourself if you thought it would be any different. the haters would have glommed onto something. from the word go, the patriots were cheaters in everyones eyes that isn't a fan of them.

The problem here is the nfl already had their minds set that the patriots cheated. They just had to find the proof. After months of digging they couldn't come up with something that clearly shows that they cheated. So the said f*** it and punished them anyway because "there's a chance that they cheated". Now it comes out that the nfl, Ravens, and colts all lied to try and incriminate the patriots but couldn't come up with enough.

and before the phone was destroyed came out, it was the deflator comment,. you're kidding yourself if you thought it would be any different. the haters would have glommed onto something. from the word go, the patriots were cheaters in everyones eyes that isn't a fan of them.

The haters, sure. But this is not the 1st time they've been accused of cheating, the Pats have only themselves to blame for that stigma.... Had Brady not destroyed that phone, I think many would have been willing to give him and the organization the benefit of the doubt. At the very least they would have forgotten it in a few years.... But now, prolly not.

Meh, just keep clinging to the most recent NFL PR spin.... You have been manipulated.

The haters, sure. But this is not the 1st time they've been accused of cheating, the Pats have only themselves to blame for that stigma.... Had Brady not destroyed that phone, I think many would have been willing to give him and the organization the benefit of the doubt. At the very least they would have forgotten it in a few years.... But now, prolly not.

Please see my other thread abut why he may not have wanted them to see his phone. 1st off all they had no right and 2nd there is this thing called privacy

Circumstantial evidence is reading your posts and deciding you have down syndrome.....

Botching an investigation is finding the smoking gun but because of evidence collection protocol breaches it isn't admissible. Thats the wrong term here... Its more like the Trayvon prosecution overcharging without the evidence to back it up, and they end up losing where they should have booked a smaller win.

Yeah, kinda like I said. STFU

Meh, just keep clinging to the most recent NFL PR spin.... You have been manipulated.

Actually - I didn't come down on anything... I was simply pointing out what is going to be the sentiment around football - regardless of the truth.

Famous quote from 'The Man Who Shot Liberty Vance' - "When the legend becomes fact, print the legend."

Yeah, kinda like I said. STFU

Ok fine, tourettes....

Please see my other thread abut why he may not have wanted them to see his phone. 1st off all they had no right and 2nd there is this thing called privacy

You have you homer glasses on - as proven by the fact you are trying to convince me of the facts surrounding this.

I'm not judging or accusing anyone, nor am I siding with the NFL or the Pats. I'm simply making a general statement about what the end result of this is going to be - who's right or not doesn't really matter.