Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Philadelphia at Atlanta: In-Game Discussion

When i saw Bradford walking out of the tunnel i saw a look in him that i havent seen since he played at oklahoma and i saw a future HOF weirdest feeling, but i think we are going to witness a QB most people gave up on change his entire career.

Turns out the look you saw in him was... not what you thought it was.

• Like 1

I'm only up to the 2nd quarter on my DVR, but I like the way Tevin Coleman runs.

Does Chip and Bradford think they can bend time? What is up with the dink-and-dump-and-run 2 minute drill?

Turns out the look you saw in him was... not what you thought it was.

He hasn't closed his eyes yet or blinked

Bradford = shell shocked. Bradford looked all world in preseason when they were playing patty cake. Looks like he is just waiting for his next ACL or shoulder separation.

He hasn't closed his eyes yet or blinked

I'm pretty sure his eyes have rolled back in his head a time or two after these hits.

Bradford = shell shocked. Bradford looked all world in preseason when they were playing patty cake. Looks like he is just waiting for his next ACL or shoulder separation.

Chip hello chip hello

You can sling the ball all over the field all preseason long...but as soon as someone gets in your face and knocks you to the ground on a consistent basis...you will look mighty average mighty fast.

I'm still behind Bradford for a good season, but this game isn't making me smile too much. Luckily, the season is...one, two, three...like, sixteen games, right?

I'm still behind Bradford for a good season, but this game isn't making me smile too much. Luckily, the season is...one, two, three...like, sixteen games, right?

I drafted him behind Brees so my investment is low. But I broke my rule of not starting my top drafted week 1. Will still win

I drafted him behind Brees so my investment is low. But I broke my rule of not starting my top drafted week 1. Will still win

He's my starter in a league that's more fun and I take risks in, but I didn't think it was a huge risk. He's also my backup to Luck in my most important league.

I drove thru Philly today, listening to Josh Innes (?). It was hilarious..none stop Eagles by 14+ predictions. Innes bet $1800 on em.

How about all that Ryan Mathews will take some series and be a flex player talk? 0 snaps?

Bizarre cause they did work him like that in preseason

How about all that Ryan Mathews will take some series and be a flex player talk? 0 snaps?

Oo, yeah, I never bought that. He was average as they come in SD. He barely got meaningful carries when he was the starter.