Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Denver @ Kansas City: In-Game Discussion

Not only are KC's uniforms Gawd ugly with red on red, but their cheerleaders are wearing pants?

Phail. :thumbsdown:

I think Peyton is intentionally throwing high every time to DT to get him killed so he can just throw it to Sanders forever.

Where are the friggin screens to him that he thrives with? Amazingly crappy playcalling on both sides tonight.

Has anyone ever seen a worse throw than that int?

I saw Ty Detmer threw for 7 in one game for the Lions vs Cleveland on

Sept 23 2001.

I think Peyton is intentionally throwing high every time to DT to get him killed so he can just throw it to Sanders forever.

Where are the friggin screens to him that he thrives with? Amazingly crappy playcalling on both sides tonight.

It would help if he DT actually attacked the ball with 2 hands instead of trying to be O'Dell Beckham.

Andy Reid calls timeout in order to let Denver draw up game tying play.

:lol:

ala tomlin

I vote we start a bench Jamaal Charles thread

So he scores 3 next week? I am good with that

Reminiscent of the "Miracle at the Meadowlands" game in '78 that created the kneel down. Of course the Eagles were winning, but since KC wanted to go to OT, the kneel down would have been safer. Risking a fumble for a miracle run? Bad call coach.

Well, that game sucked. Played a guy who started D Thomas AND Sanders as well as the Denver D.

Awesome. Just awesome.

I really do hate TNF.

Reminiscent of the "Miracle at the Meadowlands" game in '78 that created the kneel down. Of course the Eagles were winning, but since KC wanted to go to OT, the kneel down would have been safer. Risking a fumble for a miracle run? Bad call coach.

Reid is 75 percent good coach 25 percent awful

I think those that look at the 3 TDs are being fooled about how poorly Manning looked in this game. In the last 9 games Manning has gone over 300 yards once and under 240 yards 5 times. His throws were horrible and he was lucky the game script called for him "slinging it" 45 times if you call getting 256 yards "slinging it". If it isn't for the late TD this game is another disaster.

Manning has degraded down to br*dy levels.

Dink & dunk all game and then hit two good passes.

Everyone and their mother takes Chiefs and the under. Broncos and the over win it. Gotta love the NFL, Vegas makes money for a reason.

I think those that look at the 3 TDs are being fooled about how poorly Manning looked in this game. In the last 9 games Manning has gone over 300 yards once and under 240 yards 5 times. His throws were horrible and he was lucky the game script called for him "slinging it" 45 times if you call getting 256 yards "slinging it". If it isn't for the late TD this game is another disaster.

I agree. I'm so glad I went with Brees over Manning in my biggest money league when I had to choose between the two in the sixth round.

I watch this game and think back to Peyton saying he doesn't have feeling in his fingers as a result of the neck surgeries. It sure looks like it at times.

One other thought: I know DT got his in the end, but what is with Peyton's love for Sanders?