Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

David Johnson

I'm rolling with him in one league over Doug Martin.

May roll with him in another over Martin and Lacy, pending reports on Lacy later today/tomorrow.

Johnson

I like Fred Jackson

Just not Gurley in his first game ever in the pros coming back off a big injury. Otherwise, take your pick.

Bruce Arians: We prefer a veteran at running back

Everyone: You mean, like Chris Johnson? Lol Brucer!

Bruce: No im super cereal

Everyone: Heh... good one Brucer. Chris sucks

Bruce: Uh... No shlt. I cant trust rookies though. They smell bad.

Everyone: .... but David Johnson

Bruce: My effing wife was gang banged by a group of rookies. Are you happy?

Everyone: ......

• Like 1

Bruce Arians: We prefer a veteran at running back

Everyone: You mean, like Chris Johnson? Lol Brucer!

Bruce: No im super cereal

Everyone: Heh... good one Brucer. Chris sucks

Bruce: Uh... No shlt. I cant trust rookies though. They smell bad.

Everyone: .... but David Johnson

Bruce: My effing wife was gang banged by a group of rookies. Are you happy?

Everyone: ......

Pretty much.

Dropping. Sorry fellas but it's been fun. AZ has no confidence in him and with Ellington coming back he's not worth my roster spot. Good luck to you all

It was a fun ride. I'm sure he will have a few big games to end the season and enter next year with a huge Hype train. Not interested in the 3 headed RB monster in AZ.

Also holding for a few more weeks until the situation becomes more clear. Very few available RBs worth putting on a roster, none worth dropping Johnson for imo.

Wow where did that game from C Johnson come from . I thought he forgot how to run like that a few years ago .

In a redraft league I'd likely drop him, but for me his very late round value in my keeper league makes him worth stashing away just a little longer.

If the Cards were losing i guarantee they go to David.

I dont get the philosophy here. David Johnson is just a rookie who doesnt deserve touches... until the game is on the line and Arians knows he needs to rely on him. Maybe if they used DJohn more they wouldnt be losing (yes i know about the drop and fumble. Hes still their best weapon at rb)

I dont get the philosophy here. David Johnson is just a rookie who doesnt deserve touches... until the game is on the line and Arians knows he needs to rely on him. Maybe if they used DJohn more they wouldnt be losing (yes i know about the drop and fumble. Hes still their best weapon at rb)

Your talking to yourself . :banana:

Your talking to yourself . :banana:

Its true... im not making anything up. The team went to Johnson almost exclusively in the last drive. His 'philosophy' about rookies is bull shlt

Fact of the matter is the Cardinals had been rolling on offense following Arians script. They start to struggle and lose a few games like today and his rookie running back philosophy will likely not seem so important. However David needs to not fumble the ball or he won't earn Arians trust. I do agree it is pretty obvious when Arians gets desperate for a big play he isn't too concerned about seniority.

I was at the game. DJ was in quite a bit including, as noted above, on their final drive pretty exclusively. He dropped what would have been an easy TD so they are clearly looking his way. Also he split out wide quite a bit, for what it is worth.

I'm just wondering what happens when Ellington comes back. I suspect he will eat more into CJ's snaps than DJ's, but I guess we'll see.

When Ellington comes back there will be almost no fantasy value to any of them , this team can't give three rbs enough work .

Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said after Sunday's Week 4 loss that David Johnson "played like a rookie today."

Johnson totaled 81 yards and scored a 23-yard receiving touchdown, but Arians wasn't happy with the third-round pick's performance. "He dropped a touchdown pass pass, he fumbled a ball, and he played like a rookie today," Arians said. Johnson operated as the Cardinals' passing-down back behind Chris Johnson. It's possible that role will go back to Andre Ellington next week.

Trying so hard to come up with reasons not to make him the man.

Trying so hard to come up with reasons not to make him the man.

Kind of a jerkoff thing to say for Arians. I guess only rookies drop passes and have fumbles. I also thought DJ looked very good in pass protection in the 4th quarter. Plus he was open on a few passes Palmer missed that may have helped them win the game.

I have no choice but to drop him. With Dunbar most likey done for awhile i have no room and will most likely grab C Mike since i have Randle. I have to keep my RB3 strong for bye weeks when Bell and Lacy have to sit

I have no choice but to drop him. With Dunbar most likey done for awhile i have no room and will most likely grab C Mike since i have Randle. I have to keep my RB3 strong for bye weeks when Bell and Lacy have to sit

I dont get the logic really. Dj almost scored 2 TDs in this game. Cmike only got 1 carry.

Can't you drop Dunbar or put him on IR?? You have to keep dead weight on your roster?