Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Matt Jones

Alf ain't chopped liver out there either. Damn, what's up with the Rams front seven?

Fixed.

BTW Alf back in the game for mop-up role as the clock expires.

19 rushes whattttt thee fuuuuuckkk. I hope this is a changing of the guard. I stole him in the last rounds of both my leagues as a flyer.

Someone punch me in the mouth for dumping him for Karlos Williams. Smh

• Like 2

It's now an official rbbc .

It's going to be a tough call when to play him because they both are going to share the load .

Odds are that was his best game of the year, but there's value here. With Cousins at QB, running all day is what they'd like to do. I doubt they hit 37 carries again, but half of 25, plus a few passing game targets each week? I would be pretty okay with that.

It looks like the sky is the limit for next year. If Morris doesn't resign, Jones probably goes as a top-15 RB given all the backs starting to age out of peak production.

He's a bigger Terrell Davis.

If Alf gets hurt could have a fantasy superstar in DC.

He did this vs a stout front seven as well. I am sold.

Should you start him Thursday night? Tough to trust how they will use him.

Would i tell you to start him over cja this week....i think so

I'll probably start him. I would rank him in the top-30, and between injuries and disappointments so far, I expect he's going to be a tempting start for a lot of people this week.

I dropped him on the wire going to have to pay to get him back now

Someone randomly dropped Spiller earlier in the week and I cut Jones for him. There is no chance of him making it to me on waivers this week. :doh:

Yeah I have a few backs in one league (Hill,Miller, Abdullah,Lewis, D.Johnson and Jones. My bud wants to trade for him but it's hard to guess his value at this point.

M.Jones for R.Wilson?

I would do that

I'm starting Jones next week, but it's somewhat of an easy decision. I'm facing a powerhouse of a team, and after Hill and Hyde, who both raised eyebrows the bad way yesterday, I have only Jerk Bell, Freeman, Woodhead, Blount, and Jones. My reasoning for starting Jones is that he has the highest ceiling, even if Woodhead and Freeman might be more reliable for decent points. Decent won't get me the win, I need to roll the dice. So Jones at Flex.

I would not start him , only if I had to would I .

I would not start him , only if I had to would I .

Agreed. It's impossible to predict his production behind Alf.

Plus, if the Redskins get behind then you might be looking at zero for Jones.

Agreed. It's impossible to predict his production behind Alf.

Plus, if the Redskins get behind then you might be looking at zero for Jones.

But hes also the pass catching back so that literally makes no sense. I get the part about being behind Alf, but if they get down Jones will be in not Alf.

Charles and a bunch of ????'s, no clue what to do, probably roll with Jones, rather occasionally hit a home run week to week than grind out a couple points with Morris or Sankey.

Sankey - bleh

Morris - who knows

Matt Jones - who knows

David Johnson - who knows

Knile Davis - handcuff

But hes also the pass catching back so that literally makes no sense. I get the part about being behind Alf, but if they get down Jones will be in not Alf.

Really ? So far after two games Jones has Three targets and Morris has Two targets , I'm not to sure if anyone of them has a true roll yet so it's without question a rbbc which usually means the coach will go with the one that's having the better game . I would not start either one of them this week .

I dropped Jones for Karlos last week. Through 2 weeks Karlos has 11 FPPG. Jones wasnt even used in the first game. Will this be a pattern? We all knew Jones has the potential but if he will only play once every 2 weeks then its a crapshoot on when to start the guy. David Johnson has given a consistent PPG so far even with 2 other backs. I have 6 Rbs on my roster. I would love to have Jones but who do I drop? Im 10th in WW so I doubt I get him. Sucks because I drafted the guy and was quick to let him go. I will try to get him back though because eventually one of those guys goes off and I can ride them to the Championship.

Wrong. Chris Thompson is predominately the 3rd down passing back.

Another one who dropped Jones for Karlos last week. My other RBs are Miller, Lat Murray, Foster, and Mathews. Miller is hurt (was sucking anyway), Mathews is worthless and Foster isn't quite ready so I need a RB. Jones, Dion Lewis and D Johnson are all available. How do you rank these guys in a non-PPR league?

Another one who dropped Jones for Karlos last week. My other RBs are Miller, Lat Murray, Foster, and Mathews. Miller is hurt (was sucking anyway), Mathews is worthless and Foster isn't quite ready so I need a RB. Jones, Dion Lewis and D Johnson are all available. How do you rank these guys in a non-PPR league?

Don't overlook Latavius in your mix. I've said coming into the season that Helu was behind as he's missed valuable camp time. Murray has been getting everything and is showing himself to be very adept in the passing game. He grades out solidly as a blocker and is a dangerous weapon out of the backfield. The Raiders may open up the run game more in Cleveland this week. Murray is as close to a bellcow back as it gets, though he does play for my Raiders. ..

Really ? So far after two games Jones has Three targets and Morris has Two targets , I'm not to sure if anyone of them has a true roll yet so it's without question a rbbc which usually means the coach will go with the one that's having the better game . I would not start either one of them this week .

Small sample size as far as targets go but anyone with two eyes can see who has the better pass catching chops between the two. Morris has never been a great pass catcher.