Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 3 FU Thread

A lot of these posts prove this thread got started too early.

Football is 4 quarters.

Oh no that's the whole spirit of the thread. Has to be started asap.

Due to Cameron being questionable I started Eifert. 0 grabs. lol. FU

Some of us started him over Olsen...😷

Lets start Week 4's now then.

FU J.Hill. Again.

Good call. He wasn't even great in week 1, he had 2 plunges but didn't look great running.

FOOOOOCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RYAN TANNEHILL, hot garbage so far. Here's hoping this antijinxes you into at least 2 touchdowns and 200 yards in the 2nd half.

FU to me for not going with my gut and picking up Carr to start over Tannehill.

Same here. Debated that move and replacing the Dolphins D with the Packers. So far the Dolphins D at zero points has more than Tannehill (-1).

Looks like I will get another disgusting loss. Thank you, Bench Mode, butterfinger John Brown. Oh, and thank my ridiculous bad luck this year. A week after getting hammered by Terrence Williams and OBJ, I run into AJ Green and Keenan Allen.

Jeremy Hill. Last week it was fumbles. This week, apparently you just suck. The good news is, I'll never be tempted to start your fat ass again.

This. He goes to the bench. All the way to the end, beside the watercooler.

J. Hill, what a disappointment. And I thought maybe last week was just a fluke for the Dolphin's D, guess not. I've already lost and my opponent still has Charles Monday night.

FOOOOOCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RYAN TANNEHILL, hot garbage so far. Here's hoping this antijinxes you into at least 2 touchdowns and 200 yards in the 2nd half.

GAR-BAGE TOUCH-DOWNS!! *clap clap clapclapclap* :doublethumbsup:

A lot of these posts prove this thread got started too early.

Football is 4 quarters.

When should I start venting about Andre Johnson? Is it too early for you or should I wait another 4 quarters for zero points?

When should I start venting about Andre Johnson? Is it too early for you or should I wait another 4 quarters for zero points?

I officially give you full room to unload on Andre. The floor is yours.

Why did you start him after last week? Vent at yourself for that move.

AJ Green. I have no chance to beat him and he was the highest scoring player in my league this week. Damn.

Why did you start him after last week? Vent at yourself for that move.

Oh, I don't know. I figured, him being a 7 time pro bowler and 2nd all time in receiving yards per game, catching balls from the Golden Boy Andrew Luck, maybe, just maybe, I could get a third of what the Larry Fitzgerald owner got.....

But hey, you're right. What good is this thread unless you already know the outcome? That's what sports is right? We already know what's going to happen?

Oh, I don't know. I figured, him being a 7 time pro bowler and 2nd all time in receiving yards per game, catching balls from the Golden Boy Andrew Luck, maybe, just maybe, I could get a third of what the Larry Fitzgerald owner got.....

But hey, you're right. What good is this thread unless you already know the outcome? That's what sports is right? We already know what's going to happen?

Last year was a good time to start

Forsett where the F were you. 10 rush for 13 yards...my gods man.

FU me for starting my draft with CJ Anderson, Forsett, and Jonathan Stewart. What a trainwreck. Unless I have a top 3 pick, it's zero RB for me from now on. FFS.

FU Latavius Murray you were supposed to win my bonus week!!! You lose to bums like Freeman and Randle....(RB w/ most points wins 50$ this week).

Forever FU CJ Anderson I benched you and plan to drop your sorry ass, great pick 13.

Starting Ivory and leaving Chris Johnson on my Bench. So FU to 49ers for stopping my AP week one and then letting Chris Focking Johnson run all over.

I'm gonna stick with an FU to Roddy White for another week.

I'll also premptively FU for next week, because Edelmen is on bye and Alshon will almost certainly be suffering from a pulled vag still. So I'll be rolling your old arse out once again.

I'm gonna stick with an FU to Roddy White for another week.

I'll also premptively FU for next week, because Edelmen is on bye and Alshon will almost certainly be suffering from a pulled vag still. So I'll be rolling your old arse out once again.

After consecutive 0 catch games?! I implore you, please consult myself or someone else on a waiver wire plug and play next week. There are always great starts at wr on the wire each week. You can't start Roddy.

He was on my DND. I don't know all outcomes, but I knew enough to avoid him after last season. Use eyes as well as stats.

FU to the Jets for declaring Ivory active and not playing him.

FU to Alfred Blue, for putting up less than 6 points in the first two weeks on my bench, the when I dropped him and my opponent did a last minute (12:50pm) pickup and play, putting up 19 points against me.

FU to Joe Philbin and the Dolphins Defense. WTF!!! You have Suh and Cameron Wake on the defensive line and you can't get one measly sack!!!

F me for drafting Brees thinking he would just chuck it everywhere this season. They/he are putrid.

Big FU to me for starting Lockett 2 weeks in a row where he makes no catches and is only valuable in return leagues.

Me dropping Zona D to get the Fins before wk 1. :wall:

Hill & Forsett - go burn you worthless focks !

FU Keenan Allen for putting up negative pts last week and making me doubt you so I put in Wright. The point difference cost me thanks to Cobb having a career game against me.

!!!!!

FOCK YOU Chiefs defense, how the mother F do you let Cobb score 3 times on the same fricken play? Morons.

And are they not calling blocking before the catch again? Since you know, it's Rodgers?

Up by almost 50 with James Jones and my opponent had Rodgers/Cobb.

78 points later by those 2, and I've lost by 2 points :shocking:

FU to the Jets for declaring Ivory active and not playing him.

Dammit! Ivory's goose egg meant a loss of under 3 points. Anyone else in my roster in that spot would have given me a win. FU, FU, FU!!!

He was on my DND. I don't know all outcomes, but I knew enough to avoid him after last season. Use eyes as well as stats.

You seem kinda new here, and you are obviously very smart because you are telling us as much, but there is a general rule in the weekly FU thread -- there are no bad FUs. This is a catharsis thread of sorts, with some humor mixed in. Thanks for your cooperation. :cheers:

• Like 1