Sign in to follow this  
thePRO

K Train Derailed

So Karlos Williams has a concussion. Trent Richardson being worked out. Sucks but...

Looks like McCoys job is safe!

any chance Karlos plays this weekend? otherwise my flex has to be Vereen....really not considering Boobie Dixon at all

there's always a chance, he just has to pass through the protocol. I think deandre hopkins was diagnosed on a wednesday earlier this season and cleared by saturday, so it's been done.

any chance Karlos plays this weekend? otherwise my flex has to be Vereen....really not considering Boobie Dixon at all

WHAT? Who doesn't like playing boobie?

UGH Buffalo RB situation just sucks now.

Shady owners got burned so far this season, disappointing output from him this year.

His name's even better if you read it phonebook style. :wub:

Lesean McCoy says he's not playing until he's fully healthy. Karlos Williams is in the concussion protocol. Neither is practicing. Insert Boobie Dixon. The matchup is pretty good and he's penciled in to start if either doesn't go. Is he FLEX worthy for the truly desperate out there? What would you expect from him if he is the starter? Or will it be a giant RBBC with Boobie, Boom, etc?

Boobie is a desperation play. The guy is 28 years old and the most yards in a game that he has ever had is 62. My guess is that he will get 15 carries for 50 yards. He might sniff a TD (10-20% chance). Depends on what you need from that flex spot.

Ugh, what a great handcuff you are Karlos. Suck it up and potentially ruin your life later, we waste roster space on you for a reason!

Dixon already had a calf injury. If your desperate play Boom Heron.

Dixon already had a calf injury. If your desperate play Boom Heron.

They like Dixon near the goal line.....and there is just something intriguing about having a player named Boobie in your starting lineup.

So now it looks like Boobie is wounded as well and Boom Herron might lead the way in snaps. I can't believe I'm this desperate for a FLEX play this week that I'm closely monitoring this situation...

While the K train is derailed this Sunday, news came out that McCoy has a level 2 sprain. And Shady doesn't want to push it back this time. So it seems now that McCoy won't come back until after the bye.

That give Karlos 2 weeks of lead dog status if he can keep himself from getting hurt. He will get Cincy and Jax.

i wish i knew more about this concussion protocol. can't pass it after 2 weeks? hopefully he can go next week, this has been incredibly frustrating.

i wish i knew more about this concussion protocol. can't pass it after 2 weeks? hopefully he can go next week, this has been incredibly frustrating.

Well, I did a little research and there is both a "concussion protocol and a "return to participation protocol". Looks like he is under the "participation protocol"

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2015/10/10/0ap3000000553505.pdf

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2014/08/21/0ap3000000381608.pdf

• Like 1

Well, I did a little research and there is both a "concussion protocol and a "return to participation protocol". Looks like he is under the "participation protocol"

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2015/10/10/0ap3000000553505.pdf

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2014/08/21/0ap3000000381608.pdf

Dude, good research. Thanks for that.

But now I'm thinking about donating to the Wounded Boobie Project. (Is that still a pink ribbon, or...?)

• Like 1

Dude, good research. Thanks for that.

But now I'm thinking about donating to the Wounded Boobie Project. (Is that still a pink ribbon, or...?)

No, it's balony brown.