Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

Ivory top 5 RB?

Getting all the touches. Has an elite offensive line/ Competent QB and a very solid receiving core. Oh and to boot they have a top 3 Deffense.

If he keeps pinballing off defenders he is. Loved the screens the had for him too. An arm tackle will not bring him down. Dude is avg around 5.5 to 7 ypc lately. Mean violent runner. Stay healthy please

• Like 1

Freeman, ADP, L. Bell A. foster, Forte. I got him # 6 right now

Freeman, ADP, L. Bell A. foster, Forte. I got him # 6 right now

Ivory is 4th in standard. Been playing more consistent than AP Bell and Foster.

Not sure about PPR. But in standard Ivory already has 3 games of over 20 points and that's amazing.

Top 5 in standard for sure. 4 games 76 points

Ivory averaging 23.5 in my league. Only Freeman averaging more.. Ivory is also top 5 (one of them is Charles who is done for the year) and the only one that had his bye already.

Every year a lot of the top 10 rbs change and Ivory will be one of the "ins" this year, so hope the elite top 5 #'s keep rolling in!!

I worry just a bit when Powell comes back because they clearly wanted to take some of the load off Ivory with him. I need him to be healthy to combat the best team in my big league and his Devonta Freeman play.

Truly right now the steal of almost all drafts so far this season . Of the players that where of course drafted .

Truly right now the steal of almost all drafts so far this season . Of the players that where of course drafted .

Freeman was a middle rounder before Colemans announcement as starter. Hes the steal. But I see what your sayin.

I worry just a bit when Powell comes back because they clearly wanted to take some of the load off Ivory with him. I need him to be healthy to combat the best team in my big league and his Devonta Freeman play.

Powell actually played vs skins Sunday, he got dinged a bit again and Ivory got a lil 3rd down work and some beautiful screen passes on early downs. They did bring in Zac Stacey to give him breather and some 3rd down work 2. Violent runner ,and Ivory has 2nd gear 2. Broke a few

• Like 1

Got Freeman and ivory in my big money league...hoping this ride lasts :wub:

Me too :). Add Julio/Dthomas/Olsen and my team is rolling hard.

Powell actually played vs skins Sunday, he got dinged a bit again and Ivory got a lil 3rd down work and some beautiful screen passes on early downs. They did bring in Zac Stacey to give him breather and some 3rd down work 2. Violent runner ,and Ivory has 2nd gear 2. Broke a few

Good to know, game wasn't cast here. I bought into him in every league and he's paid off. I'd love to trade him for AP/Bell/Forte but the original cost and name value of those guys is too high.

Ivory is 4th in standard. Been playing more consistent than AP Bell and Foster.

Not sure about PPR. But in standard Ivory already has 3 games of over 20 points and that's amazing.

Top 5 in standard for sure. 4 games 76 points

Hard to really talk about Foster's consistency given the injury, though. That first game back was expected to be a blip. The last two have been solid. So you could say he's been consistently putting up what you should expect of him. PPR at least.

The Foster train is just getting ready to roll , he is testing his body right now , and when he feels comfortable he will really kick it into gear .

A couple interesting fantasy relevant statistics I found about Arian Foster since he's come back:

82.3% of Arian Foster's fantasy points this season have been receiving. He ranks last of all 44 RB with 40+ carries in rushing points per attempt at .231 pt/Att. Average from that group is .596.

Only interesting fantady football stats I care about is how much points he is scoring . Rec or Rushing just keep scoring . That's all that matter to me is just Win Baby .

Who would you rather have rest of way-- Ivory or Ingram? Thinking about offering AJ Green (have Julio) for one of these guys in a trade. .5 PPR 14-team league

I am leaning towards Ivory, but I'm a Jets fan so may be biased :dunno:

Only interesting fantady football stats I care about is how much points he is scoring . Rec or Rushing just keep scoring . That's all that matter to me is just Win Baby .

WPIAFP

• Like 1

Ridley coming back FWIW

I saw this today and it immediately worried me more than I figured it would.

Who would you rather have rest of way-- Ivory or Ingram? Thinking about offering AJ Green (have Julio) for one of these guys in a trade. .5 PPR 14-team league

I am leaning towards Ivory, but I'm a Jets fan so may be biased :dunno:

I would go with Ingram over Ivory going forward .

I would go with Ingram over Ivory going forward .

Ivory averages 5.5 yards a carry to Ingram's 3.5. The Jets have a much better Defense, thus they will likely be ahead more than NO, although Ingram has been involved in the pass game. They both are the goaline backs. Still Ivory wins this battle comfortably. IMHO

He can't stay healthy. Owners should grab the backups.

Yea but what backup? I have Powell right now but he isn't really healthy. Stacey or Revis? Can't fill your roster with Ivory backups. I say ride the wave and hope Ivory can stay upright for awhile.

He is balling out now... but guy has always had injury concerns... If he can hold up physically he'll be right there

He can't stay healthy. Owners should grab the backups.

I'll take that risk over the opportunity cost of sitting on a very low ceiling backup who would be hard pressed to crack a fantasy lineup even with a Ivory injury.

Ivory averages 5.5 yards a carry to Ingram's 3.5. The Jets have a much better Defense, thus they will likely be ahead more than NO, although Ingram has been involved in the pass game. They both are the goaline backs. Still Ivory wins this battle comfortably. IMHO

Disagree , I'm taking Ingram .

Disagree , I'm taking Ingram .

I'm on the Ivory train all day watching on this issue.

Stacy worth a flyer in .5 ppr with Powell out? Figure the jets will be behind and passing more and he's supposedly the 3rd down/passing back now. Really desperate obviously.

Ivory. It isn't close.

1st n goal from the 2 yard line and ivory is on a bicycle. Missed an opportunity. Knew it was 2 good to be true. Geez.

Bunch of RB suckage today. Ivory, Ingram, and Foster. Ingram got that big run, so his first half turned out decent.