Sign in to follow this  
Reality

Luck - Does anyone think he's good?

Is there anyone out there who thinks this guy should be a starting QB in the NFL? He has zero football IQ, and horrible, just horrible accuracy. Why is there room for him at QB if there isn't room for a guy like Tebow?

Honestly, I'd rather have Tebow at QB. Not some bitter rant here, I'm no Indy fan and Luck's implosion today is doing good things for me in fantasy. But Lord, is he horrible.

I figured one of the local tards provided us with a good template. We'll just use it from now on when a guy, who has more than proven himself in this league struggles, we'll just plug their name in and go from there.

Seems legit.

:dunno:

I think he's great. He hurt his throwing shoulder and they have garbage at receiver.

That shoulder isn't right and it hurts everything.

In Luck's defense, Indy might have the least overall talent in the NFL. Many thought that last year. And Pagano isn't a very good HC. Pep Hamilton............. never mind about that guy.

thanks for starting the thread, 3 TD in fourth quarter?

Yup, thanks for starting the thread! Just 1 more TD, I wouldn't mind couple more tho.

Do those points not count then?

Exactly.

:pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Next week Luck vs Denver, yikes. Gonna be tough to stomach that first half between Luck and Peyton. May have to avert my eyes and pray for a 250 2 3 line or something like that. That defense is no joke, it's single handedly carrying an undefeated team.

Is there anyone out there who thinks this guy should be a starting QB in the NFL? He has zero football IQ, and horrible, just horrible accuracy. Why is there room for him at QB if there isn't room for a guy like Tebow?

Honestly, I'd rather have Tebow at QB. Not some bitter rant here, I'm no Indy fan and Luck's implosion today is doing good things for me in fantasy. But Lord, is he horrible.

I figured one of the local tards provided us with a good template. We'll just use it from now on when a guy, who has more than proven himself in this league struggles, we'll just plug their name in and go from there.

Seems legit.

:dunno:

Ok with me I will Take Luck and you can have Tebow

He had huge garbage time which basically required the same Saints DB falling down twice trying to cover TY Hilton. He ended up wide open for two deep bomb TDs.

But Luck looked horrible for most of that game. I guess people in FF don't care as long as he stacks up points, and it's not entirely his fault, but that is a very sketchy situation in Indy right now.

• Like 1

He had huge garbage time which basically required the same Saints DB falling down twice trying to cover TY Hilton. He ended up wide open for two deep bomb TDs.

But Luck looked horrible for most of that game. I guess people in FF don't care as long as he stacks up points, and it's not entirely his fault, but that is a very sketchy situation in Indy right now.

This. It turns out that Luck is who he has been, not who some of us thought he'd be (a top-5 QB, by DVOA). Breax may still be underrated, but I think that's a mediocre NO defense, not a good one, right? For fantasy purposes, the fact that Luck's good game required the DB to fall down twice is a little concerning. With that defense, he should always be playing catchup, but I'm a little more concerned about his FF floor than I was. I still have to start him Monday at Carolina - his ceiling is still high, but I'd be afraid if the opposing team had Cam.

Im legit scared of how he could play vs the panthers. It will be hard to watch.

Me too. I have Dalton and Hoyer in one league to back him up. The other is Bradford. Damn you fftoday who convinced me to remove him from my dnd list.

Me too. I have Dalton and Hoyer in one league to back him up. The other is Bradford. Damn you fftoday who convinced me to remove him from my dnd list.

Dat preseason doe. lol

How low is a guy with back to back 30pnt games?

Everyone who is ff savvy knows the garbage that has led to his #'s, and that he faces Carolina, Denver, and then a bye. He can be had fairly low right now, at least in comparison to his talent.

Everyone who is ff savvy knows the garbage that has led to his #'s, and that he faces Carolina, Denver, and then a bye. He can be had fairly low right now, at least in comparison to his talent.

Yet no one is selling Hopkins cheaper because he has been the garbage monster this year

Yet no one is selling Hopkins cheaper because he has been the garbage monster this year

Strange you should mention Hopkins. I was offered Hopkins today......for Diggs and David Cobb. Accepted.

What I am saying is that Luck owners might be willing to move him for a Palmer......or a Bortles/Tanny-type and a toss-in RB or WR.

If Luck happens to go off against Carolina/Denver, and looks pretty good doing it....the window of opportunity will have closed.

garbage time points count the same as regular points.

garbage time points count the same as regular points.

Agree, of course.

Everyone is missing my point. :wall: Perhaps my statement was misleading.

It is not that he is getting "garbage time" points....it is that he has looked like garbage thus far, and has a tough 2 weeks ahead on paper.

Many have not forgotten the Dallas game in week 16 last year either.

Luck has Pittsburgh Jacksonville and Houston during the fantasy playoffs this year and Indy isn't good enough to sit players at the end of the year. I have luck and daulton, I play daulton unless Indy has a good matchup.

Luck has Pittsburgh Jacksonville and Houston during the fantasy playoffs this year and Indy isn't good enough to sit players at the end of the year. I have luck and daulton, I play daulton unless Indy has a good matchup.

Those matchups are part of why I traded for him last week.

He's good but not great. Definitely not elite. Definitely nowhere near where the mainstream media so desperately wants him to be.

I laugh my ass off at all the excuses manufactured for him.

Last season he was the highest scoring qb in fantasy , I don't think this season will change my ranking much going into next spring . I still think he is a top five qb in the league .

He's good but not great. Definitely not elite. Definitely nowhere near where the mainstream media so desperately wants him to be.

I laugh my ass off at all the excuses manufactured for him.

He's still young. Peyton Manning was still a turnover machine at that point in his career IIRC

OP is dumber than a bag of hammers

OP is posting this because I huwt his wittle feewings with a Kaepernick post.

Weeks later, OP still has snot bubbling out of his nose because somebody on the interweb said something about a player on his local sports team that he didn't agree with.

It's pretty f-ing funny, actually. I'll bet his reply to me here will be even funnier. Something like "You didn't hurt my feelings, (insert namecalling). I just thought I'd be stupid like you." Of course, the weeks, literally weeks, that have passed between him first discovering my mean, mean words about his dear, dear friend Kaepernick and this awesome bit of attempted mockery are good evidence of his huwt wittle feewings. He's my own little Forum stalker who can't let it go that someone else doesn't like his favowite pwayer.

So what's next, Reality? Hit us with your intelligence and maturity. Go ahead...