Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Green Bay at Denver: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Packers: WR Ty Montgomery, QB Brett Hundley, TE Kennard Backman, CB LaDarius Gunter, OG Lane Taylor, LB Andy Mulumba, OG Josh Walker

Broncos: LT Ty Sambrailo, WR Jordan Norwood, QB Trevor Siemian, OL Shelley Smith, LB Shane Ray, DB Lorenzo Doss, DL Darius Kilgo

I have denver on the back end of two seperate three team parlays... I am tempted to hedge, but I say it, denver is winning tonight!

I am intrigued to see this game and expect a close one with denver's defense being the difference.

fantasy wise I need james jones to be himself in one league and hillman to score about 4 times in another. lol

The key to this game is the Packers' D. Denver's defense and the Packers' offense may cancel each other out most of the game. If the Packers' defense can create turnovers and get to Manning, then the edge goes to the Packers.

Bottom line, the Broncos' offense is the only weak side of the game.

Hillman on the bench, John Browns goose egg in the lineup. That's my bad. As usual, I'm my own worst enemy. Don't think an opponent has beaten me more than a handful of times in years. It's always me that defeats me.

We are in trouble.

It's just this defense doesn't let anyone get in rhythm. Peyton can gimp his team down the field every few drives and still win.

And sorry, but aside from Rodgers 5 TD game, he's been average at best.

The Packers' receivers just can't get any separation. Rodgers had been playing well concidering the injuries he's had to deal with on his receiving corps.

The Packers' receivers just can't get any separation. Rodgers had been playing well concidering the injuries he's had to deal with on his receiving corps.

They are missing Nelson. That just means nelsons stock will be lower next year.

Another chicken**** roughing the QB call, this time helping GB to their TD. They never touched Rodgers' head, but gave him15 yards anyhow. Give him a pink dress while you're at it, refs.

Denver DEF the luxury going up against wack teams.

When they play a real offense - this is the result.

DEN DEF is a JIZZOKE.

Another chicken**** roughing the QB call, this time helping GB to their TD. They never touched Rodgers' head, but gave him15 yards anyhow. Give him a pink dress while you're at it, refs.

Wrap your arms around a QBs head and it is going to get called every time.

DEN DEF is a JIZZOKE.

Give up 7 points to Green Bay in the first half? I'd take that. Hopefully they get a few sacks and maybe a pick in the second half.

As a Hillman owner I like the 2 TDs but CJ looks better out there. I have a feeling CJ is healthy now and takes the job back when it starts to get cold and the fantasy games get important.

DEN DEF is a JIZZOKE.

Wot mate? They are dominating the packers and holding their offense down. Ask a Rodgers owner how much of a joke they are.

Patriots got humbled by KC last year, GB this year by Denver.

Guess that's 1 way of viewing it but the packers dont have belichick.

Guess that's 1 way of viewing it but the packers dont have belichick.

And the Patriots don't have Rodgers.

What if I told you in the preseason that Denver would be 7-0 and blow out the also undefeated packers? You'd think Peyton would be having an MVP type season again right? What a wild season so far. These are going to be some amazing playoffs.

Packers blew bad.

Offense, defense, special teams.

Just a gigantic turd.

If only Rodgers could throw on the move like Brady... :banana:

Best post ever. This will get the Brady-Knobbers in an uproar. :)

It's true... Brady's release is a little slower... but in his defense... it's hard throwing with those 4 rings...

great game last night...

easy money...

It's just this defense doesn't let anyone get in rhythm. Peyton can gimp his team down the field every few drives and still win.

Peyton looked good and efficient in that game though. His passes looked pretty crisp for the most part, he wasn't throwing up a lot of ducks and the ball was delivered with accuracy and velocity.

GB on the other hand looked completely stuck, their defense sucks and can't stop anyone, that's a huge red flag come playoff time. Their O-line got pushed around pretty bad, and any QB other than Rodgers would ahve been close to double digit sacks in that game.

Denver defense is better than I gave it credit for. If they have finally figured it out (how to run the ball and take some pressure off Manning) they could now be a very dangerous team.