Sign in to follow this  
Law

Luck out 2-6 weeks with lacerated kidney

Per Rotoworld.

FF Life just keeps getting better.

:wall:

Having lost Foster and Allen previously, I'm close to my tipping point on just shutting it down.

Last week i traded Philip Rivers for Allen Robinson and Hillman because i also have Luck :doublethumbsup: Then this news so just traded Robinson and Hillman for Carson Palmer :doh:

Having lost Foster and Allen previously, I'm close to my tipping point on just shutting it down.

Same here.

Plus Charles and Lewis.

Might be starting Charc and Starks at rb this week with Carr now as my qb.

Last week i traded Philip Rivers for Allen Robinson and Hillman because i also have Luck :doublethumbsup: Then this news so just traded Robinson and Hillman for Carson Palmer :doh:

So you traded Luck for Palmer. Awesome deal!

I grabbed Carr a week early planning for Luck's bye. Looks like I'm running with Carr for the duration. In a way, makes life easier. No choices. Still, Luck had a better schedule going forward. That makes Foster and Luck for me, with Dez and Hyde stepping in for brief visits. Still...just moved into first place and highest scorer in that league, starting Carr, so things could be worse.

Keenan Allen had lacerated kidney and also had a "non-surgical" procedure and was promptly put on IR.

So what's different about Luck's lacerated kidney? Wondering if IR is just around the corner.....

Wish they would announce this so I can drop his arse and be done with it.

• Like 1

I am in three redraft leagues.

I had the number one pick in two.

I took luck in the first and hilton in the second of two...

I am a idiot.

love,

jdon

Are people dropping him? His schedule is really nice if he does make it back in a few weeks. It's hard to let this dude go and then end up facing him in the playoffs..assuming I make the playoffs despite his focking ridiculous price tag that I got back 3 weeks of decent production on.

Fock me, did he ever screw me this year!

Are people dropping him? His schedule is really nice if he does make it back in a few weeks. It's hard to let this dude go and then end up facing him in the playoffs..assuming I make the playoffs despite his focking ridiculous price tag that I got back 3 weeks of decent production on.

Fock me, did he ever screw me this year!

I dont think you can drop him, although my guess is that he goes on IR. But if not, hold...he has a cupcake playoff schedule like you said. Gotta hold and pick up someone else. if Bortles is out there, get him...he also has great schedule down the stretch.

I only own Luck on one team and I dropped him just a few min ago , the owner of R Wilson dropped him when he was on a bye week so that's who I just picked up , or I'm sorry called in a pick up for Wilson . .

So demoralized it was hard to even put in my waiver requests. I did, but since I'm last in waivers (first in standings), I'm not sure I'll get anything at all.

I've lost Luck and before that it was Allen and before that Foster. That's some real firepower down the tubes. I'll make the playoffs, but not so sure I'll go far.

(I've lost this same trio in 2 leagues)

I picked up bortles during his bye in preparation for lucks Denver game and bye week. So at least I'm relatively covered.

This is really unfortunate though. He looked like he was starting to get back on track and now this. I definitely won't drop him unless he goes on ir though.

I grabbed Carr a week early planning for Luck's bye. Looks like I'm running with Carr for the duration. In a way, makes life easier. No choices. Still, Luck had a better schedule going forward. That makes Foster and Luck for me, with Dez and Hyde stepping in for brief visits. Still...just moved into first place and highest scorer in that league, starting Carr, so things could be worse.

Did the same.

Droppable.....managed to carry Tyrod and Romo in the 3 leagues that I owned Luck. I always carry QB insurance for this exact scenario. This is a bad injury. 6 weeks puts him back around week 15....and rusty.

Will prolly grab a RB prospect with the new roster spot. Gotta move on.

Pulled off a trade for Romo but I'll be streaming Cousins against NO this week until Romo is back. I guess I'll hold Luck, but the insider news this morning stated they think it's at minimum 1 month.

Was able to pick up Wilson who was dropped during his bye week , dropped Luck for him .

Keenan Allen had lacerated kidney and also had a "non-surgical" procedure and was promptly put on IR.

So what's different about Luck's lacerated kidney? Wondering if IR is just around the corner.....

Wish they would announce this so I can drop his arse and be done with it.

They'll put him on IR.

Rumor they are trying to lure Campbell out of retirement.

With Luck out I picked up Mariota, but I also picked up Cousins just to start this week. I like Mariota in the long term (after this week next 3 vs Jax, Oak) but I prefer having Cousins start this week vs New Orleans rather than Mariota vs Carolina.

Would you drop Luck and take a flyer on Romo?

Oh Yeah

Anyone who drops Luck is giving their opponents a chance at starting him in the fantasy playoffs. Jax, Hou, Mia. if im the frontrunner im picking him up for sure.

Anyone who drops Luck is giving their opponents a chance at starting him in the fantasy playoffs. Jax, Hou, Mia. if im the frontrunner im picking him up for sure.

Agreed. Luck might end up just being a wasted roster spot for the remainder, but I can't drop him for this reason.

Yeah he might , but than again it's hard to say if they even bring him back after the amount of time he will miss , the Colts are not going to make the playoffs so sitting him after he misses the next mouth or so is also a possibility ..

Its the same reason i didnt drop davante adams in one league and picked him up in another

As a practical matter, when they say 2-6 weeks for Luck, we really don't expect him to come back week 12, right? And 6 weeks would be through week 15, right?

I think he can make it back for the NFL playoffs, and I do think the Colt will win that division, but that is a nasty, dangerous injury.