Sign in to follow this  
DaBeerz

What are your playoff chances?

Despite a rough start, in my money league I'm 6-4 and second in my division. Pretty much guarantees a playoff spot as long as I win 1 of the 3 games.

Other league I'm also 6-4 and should make the playoffs with 1 more win. The teams behind me are 4-6 and would have to win out to get in.

5-5 in 2 leagues holding the last playoff spot with points. 4-6 in another 1 game out. Great year, fluke losses all around, should be no worse than 7-3 in any of them.

8-2 - In position for a bye. #1 Power Ranking

9-2 - Wrapped up a bye. #1 Power Ranking

6-4 - Leading my division. #1 Power Ranking

I'm the heavy favorite in all of them. Oh, and with completely different rosters, I broke the all time scoring record in each league during week 3.

I'm kinda amazing.

6-4 in main league, 2nd place and 2nd highest scoring team

12-8 (6-4) in big 24 team double header league, among top scorers there, no idea of playoffs. probably need to 4-2 over the last 3 weeks to ensure it

8-2 in a buddy's league...Top scoring team and 1st place.

Have suffered injuries just like everybody else this season, pretty hard in a couple of the leagues, but still plugging along due to some waiver wire luck.

after starting the season off 1-4 I have rattled off 5 straight wins. at 6-4 I have managed to get myself into the 4th spot and my team is getting better each week.

CBS sent an email this morning and at the bottom it had everyones records and the % chance of making the playoffs.. I'm at 80% in the 6 slot.

That will drop dramatically with a loss this week.

Must be under skilled .

2nd in division at 6-4, three teams behind me at 5-5. 2 wins should lock it. I lead our league by 150 pts for and 120 pts against. One 5-5 is the second highest scoring team, so I could lose our wildcard(most pts for) if that team outscores me 50 pts every week.. It could happen since they did outscore me by 60 last week.

7-3 in money league, in second place in H2H and points. Should finish in second, maybe first place, get an automatic berth in the championship round. I would need the team closest to me in points to outscore me by 120 to miss getting in with points even if I lose this week.

Started 0-4.... (thanks to Andrew Luck with my #1 pick in a pt per COMPLETION league). Big money league, and last place has to wear a dress to the next year's draft. I was already picking mine out.

I'm now.... 6-4. Hello playoffs! :banana:

Started 1-3 and was in last in my division..

Won 4 in a row to get to 5-3 and was in first...

Lost my last 2 to fall to 5-5 and now tied for last with 3 of 5 teams in my division at 5-5 while the top 2 are 6-4..

These last 3 weeks are huge with everyone so closely bunched (7 out of our ten teams are 5-5!) and I could still finish anywhere from first to last in my division...

I'm also #3 in points scored with the second best all-play record (coupled with supposedly the easiest schedule left of any team), gives me reason for hope that I will rise to the occasion and get into the playoffs.

We shall see....

I'm in a dogfight at 5-5 sitting 3rd in my division,luckily we play thru week 15 and I still play the two ahead of me one more time,worst part of the season is that I lost 3 games by a total of 3.8 points

Big money league im 5-5 and need some divine help make playoffs.

Little money league im 10-0 but im playing the second best team this week and i started Hurns last night. Prolly forst loss this week.

Free league im 9-1 and a lot of teams have quit playing. Every year i say it, but this will be the last year i do a free league with randoms.

Started out 0-2, now 7-3 and #1 in Total points by 100. Lost Big Ben but after his bye, he stays healthy in the wonderful offense, I should be tough to beat.

You never know about playoffs, one bad week can ruin an FF season.

Best thing we do is award 50% to Total Points Champion, (best team all 16 weeks), so I have that going for me.

Three leagues, all started similarly (drafting Dez @ CJ 1 and 2, Roethlisberger, etc). Clawing back only in one of them @ 6-4. Other two are 7-13 and 4-6 - but in that league, I'm the hottest team at the moment putting up league high points 3 weeks in a row, but I'm hit extremely hard with byes this week, and that may sink my chances if I cannot pull off a win somehow.

All 4 teams will make the playoffs.

8-2 as the top scorer and in first.

7-3 as the top scorer and in first.

9-1 as the top scorer and in first.

8-2 as the top scorer and in second.

But it's all luck.

;)

8-2 in one league. Currently in 2nd due to total point scored. Hopefully getting 1st round bye. This week is a big game, im playing 3rd place 7-3. He can cause me to lose my bye. Good news is he has Bortles who choked n got 9pts(standard)

5-5 in my other league. Im holding on to to 6th place but remainder of games are big vs tough opponents, I probably know the most about football in this league but I never finish 1st, which i hate to admit. I lost jamaal charles in both leagues and very shallow in that position, but I have an all star line for WR's which is keeping me afloat.

Let the fantasy god be with me!!

I'm 5-5 and it looks like my league will require 8 wins to get in. So my outlook is grim.

Opened my hardest remaining game of the year with Blake bortles Thurs.

5-5, 6th. need to win 2/3 to get in. i play a bottom feeder team this week and a couple of other middle of the pack teams the following two weeks. i like my chances.