Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

I now realize, there is no way in hell the Patriots can win the Superbowl this Year.

I can honestly see the Pat's winning the super bowl this year because of a bad call on whoever their opponent is. Probably on whoever is covering Gronk. Just a feeling. Just saying.

I am going back on my theory. I just got some homer inside information that the Pats have found a new way to cheat to continue winning games and Kraft is now able to bribe the refs so we get favorable calls. :banana: Superbowl here we come again. :first:

I am going back on my theory. I just got some homer inside information that the Pats have found a new way to cheat to continue winning games and Kraft is now able to bribe the refs so we get favorable calls. :banana: Superbowl here we come again. :first:

Time to put the mouse and keyboard down for a little while.

Geezus. First I've seen this thread. But if someone told me that a thread was started because a fan thought that his team is being target by the league and the refs, I would have bet my life savings that it would be a Patriots fan. Lolol. What a paranoid, pussie fan base. Which already has its excuse ready if they don't win the Super Bowl. Lame ass sissy boys.

I truly miss the days when the Patriots were this irrelevant AFC team with a dorky Minute Man logo on a helmet.

I suppose ESPN did cover them, but didn't dominate their coverage.

Oh how I wish for those days to return.

Keep up posting whiny crap like this, and your teams will quickly become the most hated in the league.

Actually, it may have happened already.

I think I can say, that Pat fans are more annoying than Cowboy fans and Packer fans.

Congratulations,

You have successfully won the title of the most annoying teams fans of this century.

Time for an easy beat down of the hapless Eagles. 41-13

More like 35-28 philly
  • Like 2

As a Pats fan, I have to agree. Eppori, you are being whiny b1tch.

My life is ruined boo hoo nobody likes me at FFToday. :lol:

Like I give a %^$#^% what all you tools think.

I get a kick out of the replies though.

I am whining about the refs calls yet most of you have been crying for a decade that the Pats cheat :lol:

So what they filmed practices like every other NFL team, all they did diff was record in a spot that was prohibited.

And this past year the Pats cheated with under-deflated footballs so thats why they won, but yet this year have only lost one game with the football inflated to regulations . LMAO

oooh the hypocrisy is comical. Whatever lets you sleep at night :cheers:

$ a dork even to his fellow Pats fans. A gift of entertainment that keeps on giving.

Dork = whales penls

That's what he has jammed in his face for his avatar. It all makes sense now.

That's what he has jammed in his face for his avatar. It all makes sense now.

I jam this in ur moms azz all the time ask her how she likes it. :lol: :lol:

I jam this in ur moms azz all the time ask her how she likes it. :lol: :lol:

Yeah 12 yrs old

Wow Euphoris actually gets less mature as he ages. Focking whiny pussie

who's the slam pig ur holding? :dunno: she looks familiar :banana:

Yeah 12 yrs old

awww whats a matter? you can make d!ck jokes but you dont like it when I tell everyone about ur moms reputation? :wave:

awww whats a matter? you can make d!ck jokes but you dont like it when I tell everyone about ur moms reputation? :wave:

Your entire persona screams 12

4th quarter time for Patriots to show Philly how a real team plays till the end

You were saying?
  • Like 1

Chandler got his score, helped me finish a game (and points) ahead of the rest of my keeper league. Danny's TD helped make sure I'd face the lowest scoring playoff team next week. I don't care about the game, I'm happy :)

My life is ruined boo hoo nobody likes me at FFToday. :lol:

Like I give a %^$#^% what all you tools think.

I get a kick out of the replies though.

I am whining about the refs calls yet most of you have been crying for a decade that the Pats cheat :lol:

So what they filmed practices like every other NFL team, all they did diff was record in a spot that was prohibited.

And this past year the Pats cheated with under-deflated footballs so thats why they won, but yet this year have only lost one game with the football inflated to regulations . LMAO

oooh the hypocrisy is comical. Whatever lets you sleep at night :cheers:

who's the slam pig ur holding? :dunno: she looks familiar :banana:

Time to stop.

I think it's less about the zebras and more about "the others" lol... My God, did anybody see LaFell break that pattern off on Brady's 2nd INT?

Horrible.

See you end of season

Irrelevant. You made a post about New England showing Philadelphia how a real team plays in the fourth quarter. I watched the entire quarter. New England didn't show them sh*t. :dunno:

I think it's less about the zebras and more about "the others" lol... My God, did anybody see LaFell break that pattern off on Brady's 2nd INT?

Horrible.

He did that at least one other time yesterday. That coupled with about 3 or 4 awful drops would be getting him cut right about now, if the Patriots werent in such dire straits for WR right now

LaFell is just so mediocre. And Key Martin looked awful. I almost picked him up. They need Edleman back so badly.

Hopefully now some of you guys realize this isn't the same team that started off the year with a bang. Have been decimated by injuries and now they've got issues with inconsistent play because people are cycling in and out all the time

Hopefully now some of you guys realize this isn't the same team that started off the year with a bang. Have been decimated by injuries and now they've got issues with inconsistent play because people are cycling in and out all the time

Like the rest of the NFL

And yesterday made it difficult, but they also won't run the reliable Blount enough even now.

LOL LOOK AT OP EVERYONE, WE HAVE A PATS FAN CRYING ABOUT A CONSPIRACY WITH THE REFS.

Oh the irony.