On 8/21/2022 at 5:21 AM, TimHauck said:

I’ve now had 2 Yetis that I’ve gotten for free (one from a work event, won another in a raffle).   I don’t even think they hold ice any longer than a regular cooler in regular conditions (reading this thread, I guess my issue is actually wanting to take drinks out of it).   And they’re not very convenient.  The first one I had was one of the ones with the shoulder strap (Hopper?).  

My wife bought me a Hopper 4 years ago for $200 (on sale, they were regularly $250 :rolleyes:). The plastic zipper broke this year, and of course it only has a 3 year warranty.

I bought the same size Igloo cooler this year for 50 bucks and it works just as good, maybe better. 

On 2/15/2016 at 11:30 PM, BunnysBastatrds said:

A buddy bought me a YETI coozie for Christmas. He paid $30 bucks for it. He also paid $300 for a thirty quart ice chest.

Any of you Fawkers pay that much for an ice chest?

You can get similar performance from an Arctic for less money, still not "cheap" but if you have a use for it the performance is stellar.  All day out on a boat or at a tailgate etc....

I’m bought a smaller fridge for my patio. Works great, costs less than a yeti. 

On 2/16/2016 at 12:00 PM, MTSkiBum said:

I spend 30-40 hours offshore a couple times a summer. I have found that a high end igloo works just as well and they only cost 100-150 dollars.

This post is depressing, I no longer spend multiple days on a boat fishing. Kids :mad:

Although I still stand by my statement, my igloo is going strong.

6 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

hah, i missed this thread.

crassic dingleberry. :lol:   "oh uhhhhhh they were gifts!"

I’m sorry my family is rich and yours is poor 😂😂😂😂😂

classic retard 🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I got a Blue Cooler which is half the price but works great.  It kept ice for almost a week in the summer.  also holds BBQ hot for hours.

My Puerto Rican brothers taught me how to make a cooler with a cardboard box and a plastic bag.  

digby getting destroyed 4 years about a cooler :lol:

I had no idea he was the board laughing stock years before I came back.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

digby getting destroyed 4 years about a cooler :lol:

I had no idea he was the board laughing stock years before I came back.

Digby 😂 

On 2/15/2016 at 10:30 PM, BunnysBastatrds said:

A buddy bought me a YETI coozie for Christmas. He paid $30 bucks for it. He also paid $300 for a thirty quart ice chest.

Any of you Fawkers pay that much for an ice chest?

My kids got me a $150 Lowe's gift card. I put another $175 with it and got the Yeti Tundra 45. Easily the best cooler I ever had. 

1 minute ago, BiPolarBear said:

My kids got me a $150 Lowe's gift card. I put another $175 with it and got the Yeti Tundra 45. Easily the best cooler I ever had. 

Better be careful. We got some broke b1tches in this thread who get upset if someone is able to spend that much on a cooler 😂😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Poor and dumb people that hate ice, don't use Yeti

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Better be careful. We got some broke b1tches in this thread who get upset if someone is able to spend that much on a cooler 😂😂😂

Like you?

On 2/15/2016 at 11:44 PM, Djgb13 said:

Nope. No sense in buying a cooler like that if all you're using it for is going to the beach, going fishing, or need a cooler for beer during parties or the pool. A normal one will do just fine

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

I think Yeti makes a great product but so do a lot of other companies.  I don't care to pay extra just for the name of the product.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I think Yeti makes a great product but so do a lot of other companies.  I don't care to pay extra just for the name of the product.

Digby wears designer glasses because they complement his nice hair.

12 minutes ago, vomit said:

Digby wears designer glasses because they complement his nice hair.

Poor fibgy. I didn't bother to read through the thread. What did he fabricate this time?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I’m sorry my family is rich and yours is poor 😂😂😂😂😂

classic retard 🤣🤣🤣

Classic digby, claiming he’d never pay for something, then bragging about having those same items, then calling someone’s family poor (even though they never said they couldn’t afford it) when they are very much worth more than his family 😂

Can’t make it up……………..

……………… unless you’re digby 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, edjr said:

Poor fibgy. I didn't bother to read through the thread. What did he fabricate this time?

Said the Yeti was a waste of money, then said he had one and loves it, and he's rich.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Classic digby, claiming he’d never pay for something, then bragging about having those same items, then calling someone’s family poor when they are very much worth more than his family 😂

Can’t make it up……………..

you made more in Edex this year than his family.  

also 🖕

12 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Classic digby, claiming he’d never pay for something, then bragging about having those same items, then calling someone’s family poor (even though they never said they couldn’t afford it) when they are very much worth more than his family 😂

Can’t make it up……………..

Awe gonna cry about it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I didn’t really care about buying one. However, I did just drop $500 on a Clemson cooler that’s remote controlled and has a ton of other features. 

I predict the crybabies will find a way to get upset over that cause they can’t stand someone younger than them being able to afford these things 😂

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I didn’t really care about buying one. However, I did just drop $500 on a Clemson cooler that’s remote controlled and has a ton of other features. 

I predict the crybabies will find a way to get upset over that cause they can’t stand someone younger than them being able to afford these things 😂

I don't think it's because of the cost, it's about being foolish with money.  We've all made foolish purchases at some point but to brag about it is never a good look.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't think it's because of the cost, it's about being foolish with money.  We've all made foolish purchases at some point but to brag about it is never a good look.

And that’s why I call these ppl retards. I said it was a waste of money. However, I was given one 2 years later as a gift. I love it. Yet wouldn’t spend money on it. I’m sure I’d love that $2K tomahawk steak covered in gold. Doesn’t mean I’d buy it. I’d take it as a gift though. But these retards? :doh: 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Anyone who buys a remote control cooler is a grade A doosh bag :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

This guy is the gift that keeps on giving. There have been some clueless posters on this forum over the years. He might just have the top spot. 

Some of those guys made threads unbearable but digby makes himself look so dumb, it's pure entertainment 🤣

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

This guy is the gift that keeps on giving. There have been some clueless posters on this forum over the years. He might just have the top spot. 

Some of those guys made threads unbearable but digby makes himself look so dumb, it's pure entertainment 🤣

It really has to be an act.

Thanks digby, you do make this place more entertaining.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Awe look. The poor baby is crying cause he got exposed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Awe look. The poor baby is crying cause he got exposed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

exposed? .... how?    you make absolutely no sense. you're simply flailing in an attempt to deflect 🍿

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

exposed? .... how?    you make absolutely no sense. you're simply flailing in an attempt to deflect 🍿

Exposed. Look like a retard. You’re also lying too. So yea. Your dumb ass got exposed 🤣

But for sh1ts and giggles let’s hear how I looked like a fool and you didn’t. I wanna hear specifics. Cause I already posted exactly what happened here 😂

I became a doctor because I wasn’t a doctor.

- Digby, probably

• Haha 2

Just now, MDC said:

I became a doctor because I wasn’t a doctor.

- Digby, probably

Did you allow your family to use the cooler when you were all on vacation and they went out and you stayed in at the Motel 6 and posted all day on this site?

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Did you allow your family to use the cooler when you were all on vacation and they went out and you stayed in at the Motel 6 and posted all day on this site?

I don’t bother with him anymore. He’s beneath me. I’ve made it a point to cut out ppl like him. My life has been better. Matter of fact, got a round of golf this Saturday along with my fantasy draft. I don’t think any of these guys have friends much less any to go golfing with 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I wonder if Digby needed his Yeti cooler to keep whatever food he has left because the govt is burning down the food warehouses.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

What is a remote controlled cooler?

Link?

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

What is a remote controlled cooler?

Link?

Oh man it’s cool as hell. I always said if they ever made a cooler that moves on it’s own I’m buying it. It’s got headlights, Bluetooth speakers, remote control, etc. I got it to celebrate my white coat ceremony a few weekends ago 

https://c3customcoolers.com/products/clemson-tigers

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Oh man it’s cool as hell. I always said if they ever made a cooler that moves on it’s own I’m buying it. It’s got headlights, Bluetooth speakers, remote control, etc. I got it to celebrate my white coat ceremony a few weekends ago 

I have a half mile walk on the jetties, something like that could be useful.

We have to make due with a couple pull wagons, but we would bring more stuff with us if we could.

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

What color fender flares did you put on it?

Ridin with Biden of course 😎

10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

This is by far the stupidest thing I have ever heard of :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1