Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Interesting Read

Needs more smileys. If there's no dancing banana within the first three sentences, I'm punching out.

I forced myself to read it. I think when you're white trash, it's much easier to inoculate yourself against a pile of white guilt upper middle class liberal naval gazing. We read drivel like this and don't see ourselves in any of this and because if that, reject it and get the "R" label by the liberal hand wringers.

They can go play in traffic. Since the liberal pissheads have already got my foot in their asses, they can pull my shoes out and walk a mile in them.

I hold the civil rights era protestors in high regards. They fought real injustices and prejudices. Today's minorities aren't discriminated against except in their imagination. The problems plaguing poor blacks are no different than the ones poor whites deal with. Everybody's doing the best they can. I'm downtrodden too, I am not inclined to be interested in being stepped on on somebody else's way up.

Fock off.

• Like 1

Needs more smileys. If there's no dancing banana within the first three sentences, I'm punching out.

:banana:

I forced myself to read it. I think when you're white trash, it's much easier to inoculate yourself against a pile of white guilt upper middle class liberal naval gazing. We read drivel like this and don't see ourselves in any of this and because if that, reject it and get the "R" label by the liberal hand wringers.

They can go play in traffic. Since the liberal pissheads have already got my foot in their asses, they can pull my shoes out and walk a mile in them.

I hold the civil rights era protestors in high regards. They fought real injustices and prejudices. Today's minorities aren't discriminated against except in their imagination. The problems plaguing poor blacks are no different than the ones poor whites deal with. Everybody's doing the best they can. I'm downtrodden too, I am not inclined to be interested in being stepped on on somebody else's way up.

Fock off.

well said

Racism was pretty much gone until these last few years when zimmerman killed the kid and all this crap started happening. Now its alive and well again since they have given the country plenty to dislike about their race. They brought it on themselves really. Besides some under the breath murmers or people keeping a closer eye, no one really had a problem.

By "they" you mean all black people, right?

Where do they get off thinking there exists racism against them? It's asinine!

Fock off.

To say that racism doesnt exist is just false. I hear it at work every day. Its exponentially better than it had been pre 2000s, but it still does exist

By "they" you mean all black people, right?

Where do they get off thinking there exists racism against them? It's asinine!

you're the coolest white guilter ever, you should hang around

Racism was pretty much gone until these last few years when zimmerman killed the kid and all this crap started happening. Now its alive and well again since they have given the country plenty to dislike about their race. They brought it on themselves really. Besides some under the breath murmers or people keeping a closer eye, no one really had a problem.

One of the dumber posts I have read in a long time.

Some imaginary white boogeymen are oppressing blacks? Really? Meanwhile when real live multicultural boogeymen are more than happy to tell poor white kids they aren't the right color for scholarship aid and universities set lower entry standards for rich minorities at the expense of poor white ones and we're supposed to accept it and look the other way because we're privileged.

I've lived in this skin for 44 years and the amount of white privledge I've experienced is less than the mass of a single top quark. It's imaginary. Upper middle class liberal academics make this cr@p up to justify their existence and their paycheck in the multicultural / victim studies department of their university.

They can get bent.

Some imaginary white boogeymen are oppressing blacks? Really? Meanwhile when real live multicultural boogeymen are more than happy to tell poor white kids they aren't the right color for scholarship aid and universities set lower entry standards for rich minorities at the expense of poor white ones and we're supposed to accept it and look the other way because we're privileged.

I've lived in this skin for 44 years and the amount of white privledge I've experienced is less than the mass of a single top quark. It's imaginary. Upper middle class liberal academics make this cr@p up to justify their existence and their paycheck in the multicultural / victim studies department of their university.

They can get bent.

Oh wow you are out of touch. I mean, saying racism is at an all time low is fine, but saying it doesnt exist period is pretty naive. I guess all the guys i work with who refer to most any black as n****r arent racist.

Fock off.

Dude, don't be so white fragile.

I admire all the things the civil rights protestors did and endured in the 60s with segregation and Jim Crow and Brown vs Board of Education, putting up with the dogs, water hoses, and jail.

It's just that now those things are all illegal and rightly gone, the liberal twats with multicultural or victim studies majors don't know where to stop. Instead of declaring victory, they have to justify their continued existence and so we get the artificial problems of white shaming with microaggressions, blame shifting, berating cops, hypersensitivity, fake outrage, and lecturing the public.

I know my heart, what I do and how I treat people and my conscience is clean. I'm not the problem, I've never discriminated against anyone. I've never benefited due to whiteness (well, in the US, truthfully in China I have). It's always been about content of character with me.

These liberals are just trying to provoke us to justify their own academia jobs with this fluff.

I admire all the things the civil rights protestors did and endured in the 60s with segregation and Jim Crow and Brown vs Board of Education, putting up with the dogs, water hoses, and jail.

It's just that now those things are all illegal and rightly gone, the liberal twats with multicultural or victim studies majors don't know where to stop. Instead of declaring victory, they have to justify their continued existence and so we get the artificial problems of white shaming with microaggressions, blame shifting, berating cops, hypersensitivity, fake outrage, and lecturing the public.

I know my heart, what I do and how I treat people and my conscience is clean. I'm not the problem, I've never discriminated against anyone. I've never benefited due to whiteness (well, in the US, truthfully in China I have). It's always been about content of character with me.

These liberals are just trying to provoke us to justify their own academia jobs with this fluff.

It sounds like you have some kind of guilt for something racist you did in the past.

Yeah, there's no racism anymore! Don't these stupid n's realize that?

I can't figure out if you didn't read it or didn't understand it, so I'll go with both. :thumbsup:

Good thing we haven't had dozens of highly publicized and/or taped wrongful deaths of minorities at the hands of racist white cops. Then I might think racism still is a problem.

Read the whole article and found it pretty obnoxious. I agreed with a handful of points but it's written in that super academic lexicon understood only by people who write or actively read these types of articles. Preaching to the choir is what they call it.

Voltaire is partly right that most of the problems plaguing Black America also plague Poor White America. I'd say it's slightly different though because 1) an infinitely higher % of black people are poor and 2) the way these problems are perceived and treated by people are different. Claiming that racism doesn't exist is pretty simpleminded IMO. I can see why somebody like Voltaire who grew up in poverty is pretty much deaf to this argument though.

Anyway this is about the last place on earth I'd expect to have an intelligent conversation about race.

Anyway this is about the last place on earth I'd expect to have an intelligent conversation.

None of us ever expect you to. Ever.

None of us ever expect you to. Ever.

Most Sanctuarians come back sort of calmer with old age. You're just as much of an angry pr1ck as you were 10 years ago when your ex-wife slapped a restraining order on your ass. :doh:

I see you still haven't a clue what you're talking about. Way to keep it consistent.

If I want something funny out of you, I'll go dig up some of your early writing.

I see you still haven't a clue what you're talking about. Way to keep it consistent.

If I want something funny out of you, I'll go dig up some of your early writing.

Why do posts like this always read like they are coming from the same person?

Why do posts like this always read like they are coming from the same person?

The "sane" person. HTH.

Your ex-wife did not allege you hit her?

This is spot on.

And of course "racism" exists. News Flash: it always will. Humans stereotype by nature. All of us.

But that's stereotypes and microagressions, Institutionalized racism is all but gone.

We don't have a problem of police shooting Indians, Asians, or other people of color. It's not a color thing. It's a math thing. When any sub set of people commit a disproportionate amount of crimes, then they'll be disproportionally caught up in police statistics.

Shiit ain't hard.

Most Sanctuarians come back sort of calmer with old age. You're just as much of an angry pr1ck as you were 10 years ago when your ex-wife slapped a restraining order on your ass. :doh:

They have? They're strutting like peacocks. It's true Meph is the same though.

It sounds like you have some kind of guilt for something racist you did in the past.

I don't like being called racist. I almost married a dark black woman with full intent to have what would have been mulatto kids with her and I was devastated when she dumped me. The white trash suburb I grew up in is now majority black and I don't mind, that's where we stayed when I took my kids to the US last year. It otherwise still looks a lot like it did then.

Fock if I'm racist. I see beyond skin color and treat everyone the same.

If the word "racist" has now been twisted to include someone like me now, because I don't buy into this white shaming hysterics, then it has no meaning.

This. Back when the Trayvon Martin incident happened here Sanford (where I am from) the local news stations kept mentioning things like "Blacks are now boycotting white businesses." and other things to get the community here overly worried, which never happened. I have PLENTY of black friends here and I never once made me feel like an outsider or made me feel like I was against them just because I was white. Media narrative man, its full of a bunch of asshoIes (thanks Volty).

I don't like being called racist. I almost married a dark black woman with full intent to have what would have been mulatto kids with her and I was devastated when she dumped me. The white trash suburb I grew up in is now majority black and I don't mind, that's where we stayed when I took my kids to the US last year. It otherwise still looks a lot like it did then.

Fock if I'm racist. I see beyond skin color and treat everyone the same.

If the word "racist" has now been twisted to include someone like me now, because I don't buy into this white shaming hysterics, then it has no meaning.

Ok. Well even KSB who agreed with most of what you said thinks saying racism doesnt exist is ridiculous.