Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Don't you know where your home is? Go home! (Sanctuary)

Yeah, he totally succeeded in staying up til 4:30 in the morning. :lol:

Stop... drop... shut'em down, open up shop!

It's CMX!

Some guys take their lightly trafficked message boards a little too seriously.

When exactly did CH become a long winded, internet tough guy, blow hard? I remember when he used to be fun. :(

I'm guessing memory loss must be a sign of the 'change' too, cause CH has always been a blow hard.

I actually think CH would be a good fit at the Sanctuary. He brings a strong opinion, doesn't back down and has a bit of the crazy, so you're not really sure what's coming next.

Just in case the Sanctuary guys leave, I would like to thank them for showing up and confirming that we are not funny, how we should feel about a message board, and not to take things too seriously. Got it.

If we have any questions we will set off a flare. :finger:

Who wants to bet that CH rage focked his pillow last night?

• Like 2

I actually think CH would be a good fit at the Sanctuary. He brings a strong opinion, doesn't back down and has a bit of the crazy, so you're not really sure what's coming next.

I wouldn't join that shizzhole again if CMT and Swerski both wrote me $10k checks.

It'd be more worth my time to go to the curly bored and read about how to get rid of nappy hair.

Stop thinking about my sex life, you filthy slot.

It's ok... We know it was just asking for it.

Hanging around in it's short-short pillowcase. Bending over and teasing you with it's sweet pillow cheeks. Giving you those bedroom eyes.

Now you're balls deep in feathers with your ass in the air, feeling kinda embarrassed.

We're here for you, CH. We understand.

It's ok... We know it was just asking for it.

Hanging around in it's short-short pillowcase. Bending over and teasing you with it's sweet pillow cheeks. Giving you those bedroom eyes.

Now you're balls deep in feathers with your ass in the air, feeling kinda embarrassed.

We're here for you, CH. We understand.

But who's here for the pillow? :(

• Like 1

Ok. Go back to your home at the sanc. Anyone that left and is tries to post up shop here, your ass is getting called out as the traitor you are.

No posters here want Meph, gutter, tk, etc. back here. Mike finally cleaned up the place.

When did you ever play the part of Internet Tough Guy? All I've ever know about you is you avoid conflict and conversation at any cost, and generally just post smileys.

I believe I told Bouve I want to fight him

Ok. Go back to your home at the sanc. Anyone that left and is tries to post up shop here, your ass is getting called out as the traitor you are.

No posters here want Meph, gutter, tk, etc. back here. Mike finally cleaned up the place.

You do realize that there are Sanctuarians who have been here all along too, right. Some are Mods :ninja:. Some have even been drafted in the Geek mock (besides Gutter).

You do realize that there are Sanctuarians who have been here all along too, right. Some are Mods :ninja:. Some have even been drafted in the Geek mock (besides Gutter).

You sound like a typical snott nosed Sanc. If Mike suspends me (it's happened), he suspends me. If he bans me, he bans me.

Look up all the sanc posts here over the past few years. All within a day or two every year or two and always at the expense of fftoday.

No more (unless I get banned).

You sound like a typical snott nosed Sanc. If Mike suspends me (it's happened), he suspends me. If he bans me, he bans me.

Look up all the sanc posts here over the past few years. All within a day or two every year or two and always at the expense of fftoday.

I'm sure the Geeks have someone as brave as you to stand in the gap to protect them.

You are absolutely insane.

You're entitled to your opinion about me. I don't think most share it as I'm a Mod / Admin on multiple FF boards including FFT. So if I was such a douche, I don't think that many people would hand the keys over to me.

I'm just pointing out that you're labeling every Sanctuarian with a broad brush. In fact, you yourself drafted a Sanctuarian in the Geek draft and had nothing but high praise for him.

Just as not every Geek is a douche, some are. Same can be said for any group of message bored posters.

What "expense" would that be?

You're still here ranting like a stark-raving lunatic, so clearly he hasn't cleaned-up the place. :nono:

Or DMX. One of your 12 kids should be able to clear that up for you.

Right over your head. :lol: 12 kids? Where do you get that from? Someone needs to take inventory of your lame, inaccurate insults. Your material needs significant revision, along with your meds.

Lookit JScott trying to talk sense.

I don't speak "raging-lunatic" so talking sense is all I've got :ahso:

I wouldn't join that shizzhole again if CMT and Swerski both wrote me $10k checks.

It'd be more worth my time to go to the curly bored and read about how to get rid of nappy hair.

Racist. Mike has some more cleaning to do.

I have a nice solution. We go back to The Sanctuary, wipe all old material off, have someone stash it for older members nostalgia. This breaks the walls down, no more personal info to be seen by others. We open registration to anyone who wants to come there, and everyone can feel free to go to both boards.

:dunno:

Of course all old members would have access to a secret board.

:lock: :wave:

I have a nice solution. We go back to The Sanctuary, wipe all old material off, have someone stash it for older members nostalgia. This breaks the walls down, no more personal info to be seen by others. We open registration to anyone who wants to come there, and everyone can feel free to go to both boards.

:dunno:

Of course all old members would have access to a secret board.

:lock: :wave:

My vote would be no one this one, Paul.

Any 'new' posters is generally a good thing here. That said, I do think it's interesting that when this board just started something that's indulging itself through paying homage to actively posting geeks, not lamenting the good ol' times, not even thinking about posters from that, for the first time, seemingly forgotten era, they feel the need to come out.

I am unsure of my comma placements :(

I agree, with you, I think,

If you are going to leave Please take CH with you. Please !

I agree, with you, I think,

You guys are right. We monitor this board daily and wait until the right time to come over. When we feel like you guys are forgetting the old days, we swoop in en masse to divert your attention back to us.

Monitoring your activities is really all we do over there.

Calmer than you are :mellow:

YOU'RE GODDDAMN RIGHT I'M LIVIN' IN THE FOCKIN' PAST! :mad:

Just in case the Sanctuary guys leave, I would like to thank them for showing up and confirming that we are not funny, how we should feel about a message board, and not to take things too seriously. Got it.

If we have any questions we will set off a flare. :finger:

:lol:

You're entitled to your opinion about me. I don't think most share it as I'm a Mod / Admin on multiple FF boards including FFT. So if I was such a douche, I don't think that many people would hand the keys over to me.

I'm just pointing out that you're labeling every Sanctuarian with a broad brush.

Ooh, can I pretty please borrow the keys tonight?

:wub:

You're gawddamn right I label all ssnctuarians with the same brush. They all met here on Mike's dime and left together.

Yourself included.

Stick your internet keychain up your ass.