Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Favorite AC DC Song

Tough call. I like many of their songs. Even seen them in concert with Cinderella once back in like 89 or 90.

I will start with this classic.

There are (obviously) a ton of songs. Rosie just gets me everytime banging my head like a mutherfucker

• Like 1

Hard to narrow down, but Back in Black and Hells Bells are two of my favorites.

Not a fan really, but it's gotta be a Bon Scott era song.

Back in '78 or some ship, I had a cassette of theirs, not sure which one, but there was at least one song on that I really dug.

Money talks. And of course, You Shook Me All Night Long. One of the greatest rock songs ever. Maybe the greatest.

• Like 1

Don't you like Big Balle shotsy? ;)

You have not earned the right to call me shotsy :)

Shoot To Thrill and Hells Bells get my juices going. Have A Drink On Me is up there also. :cheers:

• Like 1

Saying You Shook Me All Night Long is the best ACDC is like saying Stairway to Heavan is the best Zeppelin song.

They are not. Neither either.

Shoot To Thrill and Hells Bells get my juices going. Have A Drink On Me is up there also. :cheers:

ACDC was so much more then just the Back in Black album folks.

Nice quote job.

Yes it is a great rock n roll song.

I do like it but I still say there are so many songs I like better.

Here we go with the opinion stand still (already)

Saying You Shook Me All Night Long is the best ACDC is like saying Stairway to Heavan is the best Zeppelin song.

They are not. Neither either.[/quote

Most times that is true. Not this time however. Just because you've heard it a million times doesn't mean it's not just a truly great rock song. Think of the first time you heard it. Then think of the first time you heard it in a strip club. It's pretty much a perfect rock song

Fix that will ya

Most times that is true, no this time however. Just because you heard it a million times doesn't mean it's not a great song. Think of the first time you heard it. Then think of the first time you heard it in a strip club. It's almost the perfect rock song. And I'm not saying it's the best AC/DC song. I'm saying it may be the best rock song ever.

ACDC was so much more then just the Back in Black album folks.

Avreed. But Shoot Shoot To Thrill is epitome of AC/DC's sound and vibe. The band got their mojo that made them the force they are because of that album. I can't stand the next album. For Those About To Rock sucks, IMO.

Maybe you should read your own thread title. It's says "Favorite" not best. "Chase the Ace" is my favorite, followed by "Have a drink on me", mostly for the memories the evoke, but I don't think either one of them is their Best song.

• Like 1

Maybe you should read your own thread title. It's says "Favorite" not best. "Chase the Ace" is my favorite, followed by "Have a drink on me", mostly for the memories the evoke, but I don't think either one of them is their Best song.

Maybe you should shut the Fvck Up

Actually what you quoted was in response to someone saying YSMANL was the best rock song ever so the title of the thread doesn't mean doodo.

The most common answers have been posted so...

Excellent Choice!!

There are no wrong answers. Except maybe Chase the Ace

Maybe you should make me. :dunno:

Read the next post in the sequence drama queen

"She told me to come but I was already there"

"She told me to come but I was already there"

TMI man. TMI

Read the next post in the sequence drama queen

Okay, you got me there. You still can't make me fock off. I'll fock off when I'm good and focking ready.

Back In Black is one of those albums I can just listen to straight through. Not a bad song on the whole thing. Also, Big Balls is awesome. So many great songs from these guys. Glad I got to see them just before Brian Johnson's issues this year. Would hate to see them with Axl singing lead.

Love how the intro builds and then pow...erage!

this is the WINNER !!!

Excellent Choice!!

I love how you only see the back of Malcom's head ONCE during the whole video !!!!!

Okay, you got me there. You still can't make me fock off. I'll fock off when I'm good and focking ready.

I didn't tell you to Fvck off I told you to shut the Fvck Up ! :mad: !

:cheers:

Thunderstruck and T.N.T. are a couple of my favorites. Way too many good choices, actual favorite probably changes daily.

After many music debates over the decades with friends and FFToday idiots like yall, I've come to the absolute conclusion that AC/DC's Back in Black is ***officially the greatest ROCK & ROLL song of all time***

Just from a scientific standpoint... it's the very definition of rock & roll. It's not blues rock like Zeppelin. It's not old rock like the Stones it's not weird rock like Floyd, It's not country rock, folk rock or hair band 80's rock, etc. Also has all the qualities required of a great rock song... classic opening, catchy riff, screaming cool lyrics, and is among the most popular songs of all time.

The defense rests. It's actually not my favorite, but facts are facts.