Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Pokemon Go

I was too involved with Magic the Gathering to give a sh1t about pokemon at the time.

You sure bring Geek to the Geek Club buddy.

:doublethumbsup:

My son just came home from hanging out at the neighborhood park. Only 8 PM. Why ?

His and all his friends phones died. They're all charging up and meeting back at 9PM.

He said there were at least 30 kids in the same spot playing this game.

I'm still too busy not giving any shiats about Game of Thrones to dedicate any give a shiats to this right now.

that makes about 2 of us then Cruzer .

I dont care if this gets people out of their house walking arounf like zombies.

Anything to put kids'noses more in their phone is awful to me.

This is so silly.

My son just came home from hanging out at the neighborhood park. Only 8 PM. Why ?

His and all his friends phones died. They're all charging up and meeting back at 9PM.

He said there were at least 30 kids in the same spot playing this game.

tell your son if hes not on the red team im coming to kill all his pokemon. i will literally sodomize him on the battlefield. and then im coming for his mom

tell your son if hes not on the red team im coming to kill all his pokemon. i will literally sodomize him on the battlefield. and then im coming for his mom

Really ??

What the fvck is wrong with you ?

I'd love to see what your sig bet with MDC has in store for him.

WOW.

Its pure insanity how fast this game took over the world. Fastest to no.1, made nintendos stock rise overnight over 10%, is immediately the talk of social media. Even non gamers are asking me about it. I never was into pokemon and not into going outside much so its just not for me. Its not some insanely great, addicting game, its pretty shallow and weak. My wife is sick of hearing about it every day all day on social media.

Imagine middle and high schools, it must be all anyone does or talks about right now.

They are mostly on summer vacation. :unsure:

I want to see the next game like this. I want to see call of duty like this or something like that

Really ??

What the fvck is wrong with you ?

I'd love to see what your sig bet with MDC has in store for him.

WOW.

i was going for "The League" humor. Guess you either didn't watch it or I wasn't good with my reference... 1:29 of clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v0eOngwemI

Nah I stopped watching the League after season 2. (If it was in 1 or 2 I do not remember it)

Totally out of your character so I was like WTF

:cheers:

Stay the fvck away from my kid :mad:

:lol:

You sure bring Geek to the Geek Club buddy.

:doublethumbsup:

Incredibly intellectual game at the higher levels of competition, believe it or not ;)

Only a notch below chess because of the luck factor with drawing your cards.

And wow the League got way raunchier after season 1. That character is awesome.

Incredibly intellectual game at the higher levels of competition, believe it or not ;)

Only a notch below chess because of the luck factor with drawing your cards.

I was big into mtg in high school. Probably why I never saw breasts or a bagina in high school.

And wow the League got way raunchier after season 1. That character is awesome.

Rafi was my favorite.

Rafi was my favorite.

What season did he come into play ?

I dont care if this gets people out of their house walking arounf like zombies.

Anything to put kids'noses more in their phone is awful to me.

This is so silly.

:thumbsup:

I was big into mtg in high school. Probably why I never saw breasts or a bagina in high school.

I got into it much later, but the Dual Lands (50 of them) that I bought back in the day for $2.50 each were sold a few years ago for on an average $45.00 each

Look at the prices now :shocking:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-Set-of-all-10-Dual-lands-Revised-Played-Sarge-Reds-MTG-/252162418548?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

I'm not sure it the set selling is 4 of each, but this is exactly wat I had. I actually have about 5 more Plateau duals in near mint condition. (revised)

Fock...I sold way too soon

I still have 5 binders of the cards in my closet.

Pretty much stopped collecting / playing at alliances.

What season did he come into play ?

season 2 episode 1 at their vegas draft with ocho cinco

season 2 episode 1 at their vegas draft with ocho cinco

The league was epic. So upset it's over with. It's going to be weird watching football this year without being able to watch the league along with it

The league was epic. So upset it's over with. It's going to be weird watching football this year without being able to watch the league along with it

what pissed me off most was this final season finally got back to it being good after about 2 seasons of it being tired and played out and more or less just constantly using the same catch phrases all the time. so they end on a great season that felt more like the first few.

what pissed me off most was this final season finally got back to it being good after about 2 seasons of it being tired and played out and more or less just constantly using the same catch phrases all the time. so they end on a great season that felt more like the first few.

Exactly. Which is why I'm upset that it'll no longer be on. The last season really felt like the first couple. They went out good but dam it had me wanting more

I got into it much later, but the Dual Lands (50 of them) that I bought back in the day for $2.50 each were sold a few years ago for on an average $45.00 each

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-Set-of-all-10-Dual-lands-Revised-Played-Sarge-Reds-MTG-/252162418548?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

I'm not sure it the set selling is 4 of each, but this is exactly wat I had. I actually have about 5 more Plateau duals in near mint condition. (revised)

My old deck would be worth a lot now. I had several of the red dragons (forget the name) royal assassins, majoti djins, dual lands out the butt...

Sold the whole mess for peanuts back in college. Think I may have bartered them for weed actually.

Yep, the reason those dual lands are valuable is because they are still relevant and demanded. See, new sets of cards come out every few months and older sets rotate, this keeps the main format fresh and also money coming in. But there are formats of competitive magic that still allow the old cards, or "legacy" cards. The lands are still used and played so the demand stays high.

My old deck would be worth a lot now. I had several of the red dragons (forget the name)

I can't think of the name. Was it 5/5, flying, red to add 1/0?

I used to play very casually around 15- 20 years ago. Still have every card I ever bought. Probably not worth much. There are free app versions.

Shivan dragon? I played in the 4th grade and remember trading some shhitty cards to some other kid for one of those dragons.

In middle school I used to play basketball on Friday evenings at the YMCA. I ended up selling it to some old guy who ran a magic the gathering club that met there for 100 bucks

MTG is timeless. Still fun as shite. But it's way too expensive to be anything but a casual player at this point. Keeping up with Standard costs thousands a year.

MTG is timeless. Still fun as shite. But it's way too expensive to be anything but a casual player at this point. Keeping up with Standard costs thousands a year.

That is why I quit. I would travel for tournaments and was competitive. It got to be too expensive.

I did sell my collection for thousands at the end though. Dual lands were 20 a piece when I sold and I had 40 of them, 4 of each.

Shivan dragon? I played in the 4th grade and remember trading some shhitty cards to some other kid for one of those dragons.

In middle school I used to play basketball on Friday evenings at the YMCA. I ended up selling it to some old guy who ran a magic the gathering club that met there for 100 bucks

Yeah, it was something like that.

My main deck that I competed with was blue though. Had four Majamodi (sp?) djin, four air elementals, and counter spells, power sinks, and spell blasts out the ass. Was fun.

Yea....I played outside with other kids. Never played card games like that or did "tournaments".

Yeah, it was something like that.

My main deck that I competed with was blue though. Had four Majamodi (sp?) djin, four air elementals, and counter spells, power sinks, and spell blasts out the ass. Was fun.

I had the same blue deck. Its not what a serious or seasoned player would call good. Mahamoti and air elemental were not considered good cards, too expensive and they dont affect the board when the drop. I remember in my first event as a little kid with that deck I got shut down by a guy running Winters orb, a card that didnt let you untap more than 1 land per turn. I did destroy kids at school with it though. It wasnt until I started playing again as an adult that I learned the ins and outs of actual competetive play and what was viable or suitable for competition.

I had the same blue deck. Its not what a serious or seasoned player would call good. Mahamoti and air elemental were not considered good cards, too expensive and they dont affect the board when the drop. I remember in my first event as a little kid with that deck I got shut down by a guy running Winters orb, a card that didnt let you untap more than 1 land per turn. It wasnt until I started playing again as an adult that I learned the ins and outs of actual competetive play and what was viable or suitable for competition.

I played from about age 13 to 16. I had a pretty good deck considering the budget of a kid I think.

This was also way back in the day before all these expansions...

I had the same blue deck. Its not what a serious or seasoned player would call good. Mahamoti and air elemental were not considered good cards, too expensive and they dont affect the board when the drop. I remember in my first event as a little kid with that deck I got shut down by a guy running Winters orb, a card that didnt let you untap more than 1 land per turn. I did destroy kids at school with it though. It wasnt until I started playing again as an adult that I learned the ins and outs of actual competetive play and what was viable or suitable for competition.

I didn't start playing until 18 and played up until I started work in the oilfield about 5 years ago.

Yea....I played outside with other kids. Never played card games like that or did "tournaments".

You had to go outside to play doctor? Who were you, BJ Honeycutt or Hawkeye?

Got back from vacation and of the 15 people that work for me, 13 are playing this and talking about it all focking day. I've already told them to get their neckbeard asses back to 4chan and to not bother the decent people of society with their disgusting acne filled grease faces.

• Like 1

Its now the biggest mobile game in history and hasnt even been released in every country. Gonna be even more popular soon.

Its now the biggest mobile game in history and hasnt even been released in every country. Gonna be even more popular soon.

I shudder to think of the chaos when it hits China. They love Pokemon, and are already nose in the sho ji (hand machine) 24/7 anyway.

It's possible to do both, though you were probably too busy studying pre-med.

I never player Magic the Gathering, but like traditional card and euro board games. More social than computer/console/phone games.

It's possible to do both, though you were probably too busy studying pre-med.

I never player Magic the Gathering, but like traditional card and euro board games. More social than computer/console/phone games.

You think?

I'm not afraid to admit I played world of warcraft for 3 or 4 years. Roommate of mine talked me into it with a free trial. I had 3 or 4 real life friends I played with but also met some peole from miami, DC, NYC and met up with a number of them. All normal bar going guys too. We got together in the city in Atlantic City and down in Miami... Still stay in touch with some of them

Seems the same as being a magic player going to tournaments and I have a friend who does that. Goes to cali all the time