Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

What Concerns Do You Have For Your Fantasy Team This Year?

Crazy as it sounds...age! Last year, I limped through the season as I took Lynch and Manning in the first 3 rounds. That worked out well. :doh: This year, it's Charles in the 2nd and Foster in the 6th. All these years of passing on Foster sucked me in to finally taking him. Praying that the "yute" on my roster will pan out.

David Johnson
Jamaal Charles
Keenan Allen
Randall Cobb
Golden Tate
Arian Foster
James White
Sterling Shepard ®
Philip Rivers
christine michael
Dwayne Allen
Rishard Matthews
Ryan Tannehill
Houston Texans
Spencer Ware
Brandon McManus

I think I did fairly well in addressing my concern with Charles. I got D Williams and Foster. So, for 3 weeks I have a solid RB1 in D Will and if Charles is still not shining as the bell cow than hopefully Foster will remain healthy and be a fine RB2.

My team is fairly solid. We do IDP (2 at each position) as well:

Brees

Fitgerald

D Martin

J Charles

D Williams

A Foster

O Beckham Jr

M Crabtree

J Gordon

E Sanders

K Catanzaro

DL Damon Harrison

DL William Gholston

DL Malik Jackson

DL Kendall Langford

LB Dqwell Jackson

LB Bobby Wagner

LB Brian Cushing

LB James Lauranaitis

DB Deangelo Hall

DB Jarius Byrd

DB Bradly McDougald

DB Griffin (IR)

My concerns revolve around Michael Floyd. I need for him to be big in his contract year. He is my 3rd wr and I need him to produce.

I also would like to see Hill turn into a real big boy rb and not the pumpkin he was last year as I just traded Alex smith for him (2qb league)

Dax turning into a beast would be great also.

My concerns revolve around Michael Floyd. I need for him to be big in his contract year. He is my 3rd wr and I need him to produce.

I also would like to see Hill turn into a real big boy rb and not the pumpkin he was last year as I just traded Alex smith for him (2qb league)

Dax turning into a beast would be great also.

I had Floyd as my WR3 last year and I missed out on him this season. I think you will be happy with him. He was very reliable the 2nd half of the season. I expect that to continue. Even if Brown finally blows up I still think Floyd improves on his stats. The emergence of DJ seemed to help Floyds play more than anyone. So this will continue IMO. The guy on the short end is Fitz.

RB2... I went in with a mentality of who i wanted in each round as my 9th pick... then players started to fall and I got thrown off...

I ended up with

Hopkins, Robinson, and Cobb at WR...

But I need Melvin or Foster to develop into a solid RB2 after Deangelo and Ware lose their starting jobs...

RB...I went all-in on WR's this year. I feel any of the top 25 RB's could end up top 5 and any of the consensus top 5 could end up outside the top 15. AP is the only RB I'd consider drafting in the first round and he wasn't there for me. With that said, I loaded up in rounds 4-9 on boom or bust backs hoping to hit on 2 in each league.

My concern is Brees, Charles and Dwayne Allen in one.

Brees in another.

Carr in another.

Brees is old, but QBs get drafted quick in my league and I felt he was great value in the 4th. With Cooks and Fleener Im hoping he has another strong year.

Carr should be good, but I still get a bit nervous with Raiders. I have no idea what all of my opponents have against WRs in my $$$ leagues, but they always draft heavy QB, RB, and RB depth. I scoop up all of the good wide receivers.

These are HS coaches too. But I could've had Green, Robinson and Evans for my starting 3, but decided to go Brees instead of Evans. I regret it now.

The other I have Green, Cooks, and Lockette. Return yards count as points.

The other is Julio Jones and Evans in PPR. The others were standard leagues.

Brees could hinder me like Matt Ryan did last year tho. So my receivers could be all for nothing.

My main concern is the same with all my teams each year. That is injury.

It's the biggest wild card in fantasy football. The chances of making it through the season without at least one big injury on your team is slim.

Having depth is great and important but the truth is it doesn't take much to do your team in most of the time. Be it numerous small injuries to numerous players or just the big 1 you just can't afford, injuries are always my biggest concern.

Pretty much every season I have good luck with injuries I have done well. More than anything else this season I hope I have very good luck with injuries.

It's coach and not team? So if a coach gets fired mid-season, you're picking another one up? Interesting. Does it cost a waiver claim to pick up a new coach?

Yes it's consider a position and add/drops are $5 per

Not one team, but more related to shares I have.

Can Dez stay healthy?

Will Amari Cooper find himself as a top 10 option?

Can Vance McDonald limit his drops?

Is Randall Cobb going to have a banner year, particularly early, as Jordy reacclimates himself with NFL game speed

My biggest concern is that my league mates may never want to play in another league with me after the whoopin I'm going to give them.

I'm concerned my team is so awesome I will make the league uncompetitive and everyone will lose interest by week 4.

You are worrying needlessly.

It's an ok team but not awesome.

Combined 2 teams concerns.

I worry about Charles, I have Ware but hope JC comes back to form.

I always worry about my last WR spot, but I feel I generally find one during the early part of the season. I have Fuller, Hogan and Gordon. Just need one to hit. But definitely worry about it.

Also starting Zach Miller at TE. Eifert on bench.

I have three teams but my bigger money league team is the main one I'm concerned about:

1. Charles health is my main concern, although I cuffed him with Ware

2. Jordan Matthews- I need for him to play like a number one even with a rookie qb

3. The CRolina defense without Norman concerns me

I thought this would make an interesting topic.

Mine:

Lamar Miller being my RB2. Just cuz I paid a lot to get him, Traded Gronk (1 of my 4 keepers)

for Miller.

My other is my 3rd starting WR.

I drafted Lockett hoping he will be a reliable #3

I also got Shepard but I already own OBJ.

Other than that my team is as solid as you can get I think. Especially for a 12 team league

Brady

Cousins

DJ

Miller

CJ2

Coleman

OBJ

AJ Green

Lockett

Shepard

Hogan

Sharpe

Gates

Bennett

You have concerns over THAT roster. I wish I shared your problems dude...

Arian Foster's health. Drafting Lat Murray over Jeremy Hill (toughest decision I made in the draft). I got Dez at a great spot but his health and a rookie QB kind of worry me. I barely missed out on a few guys I really wanted: CJ, Langford, Marty Bennett. Drafting Abdullah later on because I missed out on CJ and Langford. Charles and Rawls sending Spencer and Michael to the bench before mid-season. Sam Bradford sucking ass and killing Diggs. Luck getting killed behind his offensive line and de-valuing Moncrief.

Issue with Zero RB/Doing Opposite is you tend to load up on geriatric rb and seek out rookies. (see sig)

Problems I had was

I didn't get any young RBs

Waited one round too long and failed to get D Henry. So I now I am living with the misgivings of taking Ivory.

Post Draft, having not paid enough attention on KC RB. I probably should have taken Ware over Woodhead. But I have good feeling about SD this year. Drafted 3 afterall.

Instead of taking Winston at end of draft, I'd rather have taken a Kicker for weekly matchup play.

Weakish RB squad until Bell returns. I need one of them to be studly until week 4.

TE - Drafted around Gronk/Reed due to injury concerns which seemed to leave me grabbing very late round TEs. So I probably need to get lucky with a dart throw or wire pickup.

I'd like one of my rookie WRs to be a bargain too.

Kind of feel they are solid teams with high floors from week 4/5., but I need that game breaker to emerge.

My squad (picked 4th in a 12-team league, high performance scoring -- extra points for TDs longer than 20 yards)

1.04 Odell Beckham

2.09 LeSean McCoy

3.04 Sammy Watkins (wanted Cooks)

4.09 Drew Brees

5.04 Jonathan Stewart

6.09 Emmanuel Sanders

7.04 Danny Woodhead

8.09 Coby Fleener (groan)

9.04 Charles Sims

10.09 Travis Benjamin

11.04 Markus Wheaton

12.09 Chiefs Defense

13.04 Kenny Stills

14.09 Ryan Fitzpatrick

15.04 Cameron Artis-Payne

16.09 Justin Tucker

17.04 Reggie Bush

18.09 Charles Clay

Obvious concerns are Watkins and Fleener. I was hoping for 14 games from Watkins and don't know if I'll get that. Fleener has no chemistry with Brees, and blocked a lot to help chip on Kahlil Mack. He had better get involved against the Giants who couldn't stop Witten.

But it was only Week 1. Long way to go.