Sign in to follow this  
Dragan187

Brady Owners: Who is your Week 1 starter at QB?

Cousins the first 4 weeks for me

Pitt

Dal

NYG

Cle

all great matchups.

this is why I drafted Cousins along with Brady

I drafted Brady late in a keeper league but have David Carr as his back up for the first 4 weeks

• Like 1

Matt ryan...i may vomit for 4 straight weeks

Yuck. Feeling better about having Eli. I got offered a trade proposal for Eli for week 5 at my draft right after I took him.

Phillip Rivers... i don't feel too bad about it, but I could have done better... here's hoping Allen and Woodhead go off in the first 4 weeks

Pitt

Dal

NYG

Cle

all great matchups.

i thought about doing that (as this website reccommended) but they have the same bye week... I didn't want to waste any extra dollars come week 9

i thought about doing that (as this website reccommended) but they have the same bye week... I didn't want to waste any extra dollars come week 9

yeah I know that, but week 9 I was screwed anyways cuz 3 of my 4 keepers have bye week 9 too, actually out of my roster of 17 players 11 have bye week 9 :dunno:

so I decided to worry about the first 4 weeks and get the best option I could. If Cousins plays like he should then I am sure I will have no problem trading him.

yeah I know that, but week 9 I was screwed anyways cuz 3 of my 4 keepers have bye week 9 too, actually out of my roster of 17 players 11 have bye week 9 :dunno:

so I decided to worry about the first 4 weeks and get the best option I could. If Cousins plays like he should then I am sure I will have no problem trading him.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I totally would have gone this way if our league didn't have a cap for Waivers... the cushy first 4 games makes sense

Yuck. Feeling better about having Eli. I got offered a trade proposal for Eli for week 5 at my draft right after I took him.

Cutler, alex smith, osweiler and flacco are available....feel any better about those?

Pitt

Dal

NYG

Cle

all great matchups.

Great matchups? There's really no way of knowing that yet.

Cutler, alex smith, osweiler and flacco are available....feel any better about those?

Nope.

Great matchups? There's really no way of knowing that yet.

Pitt secondary blows again

what did Dallas do to improve their secondary again?

NYG did improve, but will they have enough to stop Cousins awesome play?

Browns, yeah the Cleveland Browns...enough said

I own Brady in my single redraft league and I drafted Tyrod Taylor as back up and Dak Prescott in the final round. We found out in the middle of the draft Romo was out 6-10 weeks.

Week 1 Dak is in the starters slot right now. I can't say for sure I won't change my mind before Sunday. Both have decent match ups.

Dak the Giants and Tyrod the Ravens who were both bad against QBs last season.

Garoppolo.....he can throw 7-10 yards at a pop just as easily as brady can

Been getting Stafford for all the drafts as the week filler for Brady. All but one of my leagues I have Brady. All I have Stafford.

Ouch, you guys punted value in these drafts if it was standard snake.

Yup, Standard Snake. my WR 2 is garbage but since we only start 2 I feel I will sort WR2 in no time (I do have Gordon a well who maybe can solve it)

If you are looking to just add 1 for this week I think Osweiler should be pretty good against a banged up Bears secondary.

River or Fitz, probably Fitz because chiefs

If you are looking to just add 1 for this week I think Osweiler should be pretty good against a banged up Bears secondary.

Definitely considering it since i also have Nuk. But i could see that game being a blowout and its handoff city.