Sign in to follow this  
Huh?

Allen owners - how will you pick up the pieces?

Secure Beasley or Eli Rogers. Post haste! But don't overpay for either. Know your league. Check the online sheets. Sniff around your buddies. Listen to a podcast or 2 tmrw. We'll survive this cuz we drafted well. One player isn't enough to take us down.

I have Keenan and Footloose Watkins in one league and I still think I'm okay...just not as deep.

• Like 1

Whoa $175? Wow. I was gonna say maybe 50 but that could be too conservative

I am probably over bidding. If he wasn't drafted then people don't know that much about him I bet. But I also think the chance for him to be special is there. I figure the sure fire bid amount is worth a stud if he indeed turns into one.

16 man ppr league, not much left, but maybe Jeremy Kerley. He had the 11 targets in chip kelly's offense and they will throw a ton.

Fortunately I shotgunned my depth with young potential

Now we just have to see if potential becomes consistent scoring

Will Fuller, Eli Rodgers, and John Brown

I may just drop Allen for kicker for a bit of weekly matchmaker second guessing.

Secure Beasley or Eli Rogers. Post haste! But don't overpay for either. Know your league. Check the online sheets. Sniff around your buddies. Listen to a podcast or 2 tmrw. We'll survive this cuz we drafted well. One player isn't enough to take us down.

I have Keenan and Footloose Watkins in one league and I still think I'm okay...just not as deep.

Watkins will be fine IMO

yeah. almost nobody drafted keenan before he burst out. idk about tyrell.

Tyrell is owned in very few leagues, or at least was before the injury.

idk about him as far as predicted post knee keenan goes. i dont believe he will be reliable i guess. if youre scoring 36 over the next three weeks id rather go with the guy who gets me 12s then three 3s and a 27.

idk about him as far as predicted post knee keenan goes. i dont believe he will be reliable i guess. if youre scoring 36 over the next three weeks id rather go with the guy who gets me 12s then three 3s and a 27.

It's definitely possible he doesn't make an impact. Why do we get all hyped up on other nonestablished players, but Williams just gives you a feeling that he won't be good?

It's definitely possible he doesn't make an impact. Why do we get all hyped up on other nonestablished players, but Williams just gives you a feeling that he won't be good?

I like that he stepped up and said something about someone needing to step up. Maturity is a good predictor of productivity in a number of ways.

He looks like a 2nd year breakout candidate... I'm telling you, I feel the 2nd coming of big game Torry Holt... although the injury definitely gives him an opportunity... if you have semi-deep benches than you have nothing to lose

He looks like a 2nd year breakout candidate... I'm telling you, I feel the 2nd coming of big game Torry Holt... although the injury definitely gives him an opportunity... if you have semi-deep benches than you have nothing to lose

I'm WR rich in the league I grabbed him in - Antonio, Nuk, Floyd, Lockett, and Gordon waiting for week 5. I also have Sharpe and Ginn. I gave up Kenny Stills for Tyrell, and I feel really good about it. Stills beat out Parker, but he was stank-o-rific in week 1, and only crazy things would have led to him ever seeing my lineup. So why not.

I'm WR rich in the league I grabbed him in - Antonio, Nuk, Floyd, Lockett, and Gordon waiting for week 5. I also have Sharpe and Ginn. I gave up Kenny Stills for Tyrell, and I feel really good about it. Stills beat out Parker, but he was stank-o-rific in week 1, and only crazy things would have led to him ever seeing my lineup. So why not.

Also, if he is going to break out it should be one of these next 3 weeks, as Jax, IND, and NO are all mediocre to bad Ds with Os that can put up some points.

Also, if he is going to break out it should be one of these next 3 weeks, as Jax, IND, and NO are all mediocre to bad Ds with Os that can put up some points.

:doublethumbsup:

Yup. The Colts and Saints games in particular. Guy who's shown the flashes he's shown could explode. I don't think it's crazy to think Rivers+Tyrell = Brees+Snead for example, and we saw what they just did against a similarly bad D. And then I can keep him, or go talk to the Allen owner :)

I went with Hogan to fill Allen's spot as I was debating the pickup last week. Really not sure if he's the one to take while Tyrell's still sitting there free.

Well. I snagged Williams, Hogan, and Eli Rogers off the ww for a grand total of $150 of my $250 budget.

I didn't expect all 3, so I over-payed for all of them I guess. :doh:

Traded M. Gordon and Maclin for Dez. Hopefully he can perform as my #2. I have Hopkins and Hurns as well as Decker so I should be ok without Keenan

Tyrell Williams is the move. Breakout. Might finish top 25. Will be drafted next year as a WR2 at minimum.

https://www.fantasypros.com/2016/09/very-deep-sleeper-update-tyrell-williams-chargers/ (check the original post as well)

D2 or not, kid looks like a man amongst boys while racing past everyone.

I picked him up in two leagues. He's a Calvin Johnson long strider. Doesn't look fast but is flying. Hopefully he has a monster week and then I'll trade him.

I picked him up in two leagues. He's a Calvin Johnson long strider. Doesn't look fast but is flying. Hopefully he has a monster week and then I'll trade him.

Apparently Jalen Ramsey of the Jags is pretty good, so this may not be the week Tyrell explodes onto the scene. We'll see.

Tyrell Williams is the move. Breakout. Might finish top 25. Will be drafted next year as a WR2 at minimum.

https://www.fantasypros.com/2016/09/very-deep-sleeper-update-tyrell-williams-chargers/ (check the original post as well)

D2 or not, kid looks like a man amongst boys while racing past everyone.

He may turn out to be good but I think it being D2 is why he looks like "a man amongst boys."

Says he ran a 4.42 40 at his pro day. 5 other wr's ran faster times than that at the combine that year (and 4 others ran the exact same time).

Kerley is another guy that people should consider. I think he's going to have a similar role as Rodgers but will cost a lot less at this point in time. Probably won't have any weeks that blow you away, but might be a decent depth guy to add.

Standard redraft... thinking of dropping Kevin White for T. Williams.

Rivers>Cutler and White still has A. Jeffrey to compete with. Am I getting ahead of myself here?

Standard redraft... thinking of dropping Kevin White for T. Williams.

Rivers>Cutler and White still has A. Jeffrey to compete with. Am I getting ahead of myself here?

Do it

Yes I get your point but I lost this week because of the injury. So I'm angry as hell. I will field a team but as far as I'm concerned my season is over.

Your season is only over if you allow it to be over.

two or three guys emerge out of nowhere every year that you can grab on the wire. If you do your homework, you can grab one or two of these lotto tickets and if one of them emerges as a solid player, you could be just fine.

I've had first round picks get hurt on me and still finished in the money in some of my leagues. It can be done, if you are willing to do your research and stay on top of the newest developments.

That play was pretty sick. I think he deserves to start. Benjamin has his own upside, but Tyrell just looks like the whole package when he plays. If he tears an acl then I will be depressed.

That play was pretty sick. I think he deserves to start. Benjamin has his own upside, but Tyrell just looks like the whole package when he plays. If he tears an acl then I will be depressed.

By far the most impressive part of that play was guard Orlando Franklin (#74) at 6-6 and 315lbs being there to push Williams over the goal line for the TD. 45 yds upfield!

By far the most impressive part of that play was guard Orlando Franklin (#74) at 6-6 and 315lbs being there to push Williams over the goal line for the TD. 45 yds upfield!

Holy shlt I didn't even notice that. Now that is impressive.