Sign in to follow this  
polecatt

Tom Brady owners, how did you do week4? We Made it!

Well, if you have followed these posts the first 3 weeks you know the drill.

How did you do week 4? Who did you start and how is your team overall after starting a back up QB for 4 weeks?

I started Dak Prescott for the 2nd week in a row and he got me a nice 24 pts. My team squeaked out an intense 4 pt win.

That brings my record to 2-2 which was the goal at a minimum. So I'm happy with that. The only week I was disappointed with my starter was Week 1 when it was Tyrod Taylor putting up a measly 6.

Week 2 I started Garropolo who did quite well.

Now I look to wreak havoc on the league with my star signal caller back!

How did your team do without Tom?

Congrats on making it through!

3-1 but its a crap 3-1.

Lost watkins gordon and Langford. Dropped matt jones.

Ware who carried me is going rbbc and unless michael keeps that job he will too.

Getting nothing from my TE

3-1, Flacco did enough to get me a couple wins then won another despite him.

Things are looking good, would be better if my underachieving "stud" WRs would actually step up

Carr, 3-1...but now Week 5 I'm not sure if I'm starting Brady (@CLE) or Carr (SD).

You're thinking of sitting Brady against Cleveland?

Don't over think it man.

You're thinking of sitting Brady against Cleveland?

Don't over think it man.

It's win, win as Carr is a top 5 QB thus far. What if Pats get up 31-0 early on a defensive TD & a few Blount TD's? I expect OAK-SD to be a shootout. Come gameday I'm sure I'll go Tommy.

So far there is 1 Matt Ryan, and then 12 other QBs on the same range.

Might as well throw out Brady, you waited 4 weeks for this.

Scraped by to get to 2-2 with Eli. Who was brutal.

My assault begins now.

If we're being honest here, a small part of me is worried. What if Brady isn't what he used to be? All these distractions, time away from the team, and the dude is focking 39 years old.

Pains me to say as a huge Pats homer but it is a fear I have in the deep dark recesses of my mind.

It's win, win as Carr is a top 5 QB thus far. What if Pats get up 31-0 early on a defensive TD & a few Blount TD's? I expect OAK-SD to be a shootout. Come gameday I'm sure I'll go Tommy.

I don't think you understand how Brady and the Pats operate.

1) Brady is furious he was suspended.

2) He's an ugg wearing water slide screaming doosh.

3) Billicheat will go for it on 4th and 3 from the 40, up by 31 points.

4) Brady will throw it four times from 1st and goal from the 1.

Add the all up and you're looking at 350 and 4 TD minimum.

I told myself since I have Brady and Edelman I would be happy to go 2-2..Well I am 2-2 and def looking forward to having Brady...Now I can say Edelman is relevant again

4-0 with Cousins at the helm for three games and Flacco for one. Ironically, the bye week may screw up my bid for 5-0, but it's good to have Brady in my QB spot.

3-1 and about to destroy. Tom and Bill are going to punish the league.. and I'm going to punish my league.

Brady

Miller

A bunch of wait and sees CMike, Ware, Williams, Dixon, DLew

Evans

Marshall

Reed

Jeffery

Denver D

Carr, 3-1...but now Week 5 I'm not sure if I'm starting Brady (@CLE) or Carr (SD).

I'm doing the same thing. I'll let Brady shake off the rust and then go back to him..

If we're being honest here, a small part of me is worried. What if Brady isn't what he used to be? All these distractions, time away from the team, and the dude is focking 39 years old.

Pains me to say as a huge Pats homer but it is a fear I have in the deep dark recesses of my mind.

Trust in another glorious fantasy season of Angry Brady.

In the only league I had Brady, went 3-1. Last week the Bell owner offered Rivers/DMurray for my Brady/DWill. After a some thought I decided to pull the trigger even though I think Brady will put up big numbers. I started Carr the 1st three weeks and Rivers last week. I had DWill/Charles/CMike/Rawls as my RBs and being concerned about how Charles is going to play coming back, I was glad to get DMurray.

1-3..Dynasty, but i knew the start would be rough... Lev suspension, Karlos Williams pregnant, Eifert hurt, megatron retired... rookie draft got Coleman and was excited for about 20min until he broke himself too...

Going to be a tough year

7-1 used Carr all 4 weeks. Just want to put this out there for the other Carr owners, the Raiders play Denver in week 9 (Brady's bye) I'm currently starting to think of other options. I need to study my league mates rosters and maybe pull off a trade. I don't like the Carr vs Denver matchup.

3-1, highest point total in the league and also got Laveon back last week :headbanger:

You're setting yourself up to have your hopes deflated. ;)

I lost week 4 for my first loss. I am 3-1 and I am happy to finally get Brady. I am even starting Bennett at TE

and Hogan as my WR3 :banana:

And you call yourself a real Pats fan?

Brady will be fine.

1-3

2nd highest points total, so just some bad luck. I have no doubt i'll still make the playoffs with brady at the helm!

Stafford was my fill-in. Talk about bipolar. I'm glad he gets to ride the bench for awhile.