Sign in to follow this  
Showboat

No Week 5 FU thread yet?

FU Steve Smith and your ankle. Rub some dirt on it and get back in there.

GD!!! Hoyer? Why do you insist on throwing to anyone, and mean ANYONE, other than Jeffery?

I hope you get crushed on your next drop back. Or maybe I fly to Indy and take a pipe to your knee at halftime. Asshat.

Eagles D. Thanks for the help today. Your eagle will be devoured by a yet to be named animal in my next painting. FU.

Might cut Hopkins this week, there's no value there anymore. I should have known I'm not allowed to have nice things from my top pick.

Side note: I was super wrong about ty Hilton. I basically never want him when it's time to pick him. Now it's week 5, he's a target machine who can occasionally come up with a day-maker play. Oops.

Need Hopkins to get a fluke td so I have more trade value than golden Tate

FU Fuller. thanks for the goose egg. agree with above, FU eagles D. you all had a week to rest up.

I rolled with Stafford since I had Brees on bye and I had faith that there'd be some level of 'salvaging' even if it went wrong. Didn't expect to go well out of the gate.

Via trade, I'm making my first visit to Landry's Carpet Emporium this afternoon and expected to see a fine selection of flooring, tiles, and linoleums but instead I see 1 rec for 8 yards at the half. That's a .....dirt floor, Mr. Landry.

• Like 3

Eagles D. Thanks for the help today. Your eagle will be devoured by a yet to be named animal in my next painting. FU.

With you on this one, I think a Lion would be appropriate.

• Like 1

Might cut Hopkins this week, there's no value there anymore. I should have known I'm not allowed to have nice things from my top pick.

I always thought great WR's made their own stats. Brandon Marshal is a prime example, among many other great WR's who played for crap QBs, but still put up big stats.

Not Hopkins. Obviously not as "great" as I thought when I flushed my 1st round pick down the toilet.

Pats D heard me typing...

"Pats D can't get sacks or turnovers against Charlie Whitehurst"

*next two plays: sack, INT*

• Like 1

We need to invent a new cuss word for how disappointing Hopkins has been lately.

Suggestions welcome...

We need to invent a new cuss word for how disappointing Hopkins has been lately.

Suggestions welcome...

How about just "Hopkins"? In prison don't bend over for the soap, or you might get Hopkinsed.

I'm getting Nuked!!

• Like 1

Need Hopkins to get a fluke td so I have more trade value than golden Tate

I have a tentative offer of Landry for Hopkins in ppr. Accepting that with zero hesitation if it stands. Hopkins sucks.

Via trade, I'm making my first visit to Landry's Carpet Emporium this afternoon and expected to see a fine selection of flooring, tiles, and linoleums but instead I see 1 rec for 8 yards at the half. That's a .....dirt floor, Mr. Landry.

Glorious prose. Inglorious results for Landry, the safe floor man. There's still time tho.

FU Desean Jackson. Why do I keep playing you?

At one time or another, most of us believe that we'll know when it's the right time to start or sit djax. You find out really quickly that you don't. The key is to remember the feeling you have right now when it's time to draft. Even better, remember this feeling when he's sitting on a free agent list.

• Like 1

Is this the right place to tell folks to quit rostering/starting Ryan Tannehill? Tell me where to go and I'll do it! I just hate to see folks putting themselves in peril like this at the qb position.

How about just "Hopkins"? In prison don't bend over for the soap, or you might get Hopkinsed.

If Filthy was still around he'd have found the perfect word. :(

• Like 2

More thank you's than FU's this week so far, but here is all I have...

Landry...well, FU Tannehill again for making Landry so useless

Rudolph...tough matchup so I wasn't getting my hopes up too much, but still 2-15-0 hurt

Smith...ankle injury, probably will be my only single-digit scorer this week

You clowns crack me up. You all feel better complaining? Faviorite thread each and every week

You clowns crack me up. You all feel better complaining? Faviorite thread each and every week

Well yea that's the whole point, complaining is fun.

Well yea that's the whole point, complaining is fun.

Fair enough... Resume b1tching

FU to several waiver whoring clowns in my league for hording all the QBs this week and forcing me to stars Osweiler to cover Brees bye week.

I was just about to type "FU Tyrell", then he beats double coverage and gets a 29 yard TD. This thread really works! :banana:

BTW, FU to Hill and the Bengals. Force feed it to Bernard and ignore Hill? Glad you morons are already down 21-0.

I was just about to type "FU Tyrell", then he beats double coverage and gets a 29 yard TD.

This thread really works! :banana:

I never know when to start him but I hope he does right by me during bye weeks.

I really wish Gurley hadn't fallen to me.