Sign in to follow this  
Willis McGahee's Dentist

Sore loser Trump setting up for riots after he gets destroyed in election.

240 years of elections and Donald Trump is trying to destroy the entire process simply because he knows he's getting destroyed by Hillary. No one ever expected that he'd be a gracious loser, but when your base is comprised of the dumbest and most hateful people in the country, the probability of rioting is near 100% after Hillary's landslide.

Making America great again! Lol

Trump shows us exactly what we have at the top of these large companies....children who serve themselves over the interests of anyone else, including their own share holders. He hides behind perversion of capitalism just like so many others, pretending they defend and support its high ethical tenants.....utter bullsh@!t

If he purposely incites riots after he loses, he should be thrown in jail. Enough of this ass hole thinking he runs the world because his daddy had money.

Wow. Riots that exist in your imagination are more troubling for you than the ones that actually occur. Liberals are focked in the head.

Its a very small percentage of Trump supporters saying this. You can't blame millions of people for the actions of a few. I remember hearing that somewhere.

Its a very small percentage of Trump supporters saying this. You can't blame millions of people for the actions of a few. I remember hearing that somewhere.

You're right. You can't blame them for this.

You can blame them for being stupid focking rubes who put him this far though.

• Like 1

You're right. You can't blame them for this.

You can blame them for being stupid focking rubes who put him this far though.

:thumbsup:

Wow. Riots that exist in your imagination are more troubling for you than the ones that actually occur. Liberals are focked in the head.

Pssst. He's already laying the groundwork. They won't be 'in my head' if the country bumpkins that attend his rallies end up believing his nonsense and decide to riot.

I feel bad for Mike Pence, trying to work damage control and not ruin his own worth in the futile act of reeling Donald in.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/pence-trump-election-outcome/

“We will absolutely accept the results of the election,” Pence said in television interviews. He said Trump’s complaint, articulated from the campaign stage and across Twitter but without evidence, reflects fatigue with “the obvious bias in the national media. That’s where the sense of a rigged election goes here.”

Not long after Pence said that, Trump partly undermined his comments.

“The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary – but also at many polling places,” Trump tweeted. “SAD.”

A true piece of sh1t

Wow, you don't have to call Willis McGahee's Dentist names, just put him on ignore...

soft

Sicko violent liberals fire bomb a Trump election head quarters, the next logical step is to project and deflect.

Sicko violent liberals fire bomb a Trump election head quarters, the next logical step is to project and deflect.

First thing I thought of when I saw that story was that crazy who was the McCain supporter who carved the backwards B in her own face And tried to blame Obama supporters for having mugged and disfigured her. They figured her story out in about a heartbeat mostly because the B was backwards Like somebody carved it while looking in a mirror.What an idiot. She ended up having to go for mandatory psychiatric counseling.

Wouldn't surprise me if some misguided Dixie Chick hater Fire bombs This joint Just to try and blame Those pesky evil mean liberals who are rigging the election and being so unfair to Donald Trump.

Have to wait for proof of what happened with the fire bomb. Could be a whacko. But thise other riots and then the fires set at Trump rally's and police cars destroyed? That's fact.

Trump is a whacko for saying it's rigged. Hillary saying there is a "vast right wing conspiracy" is sane Mary Jane. I guess some republicans made Bill get his cack sucked and forced Bill to lie under oath.

Trump is a whacko for saying it's rigged. Hillary saying there is a "vast right wing conspiracy" is sane Mary Jane. I guess some republicans made Bill get his cack sucked and forced Bill to lie under oath.

Funny how that didn't bother you one bit for twenty years. After your flip flip last year, now you care that he got his knob polished. :doh: :clap:

Funny how that didn't bother you one bit for twenty years. After your flip flip last year, now you care that he got his knob polished. :doh: :clap:

Not at all. But blaming it on a conspiracy, her words, was always whacko whining deflecting And we're talking about what she said. Keep up.

If he purposely incites riots after he loses, he should be thrown in jail. Enough of this ass hole thinking he runs the world because his daddy had money.

He should be thrown in jail? Ok. But what about the rioters? What should be done with them?

White people rioting. :clap:

What are they going to do, pour their Starbucks in the street? :lol:

They are the drug users. You go after the dealer

Right. So who was dealing at all those riots that actually happened?

Right. So who was dealing at all those riots that actually happened?

Why is it that you can never stay on topic? Always divert because you don't have an actual response. Work on that, loser. Your boy is handling his defeat by trying to get the country to question the entire fabric on which it is based. The election. He's already made a mockery of this election. Now his intent is to destroy the very process that would allow a low-life scumbag like him to ever get this far.

What are they going to do, pour their Starbucks in the street? :lol:

You don't see too many inbred hicks at Starbucks. At least not in my neck of the woods :dunno:

wait Trump followers are all white, we don't riot or protest, unless we are libtards

How about those armed hicks that took over federal land in Oregon?

Oh but that's different, right?

So, if Trump wins, was the election rigged against Hillary? How can he know it is rigged, when it hasn't even happened yet.

I love how he's threatening to throw everyone in jail too. Way to distance yourself from the claims that you're like Hitler or all these other dictators in failing democracies. What a gigantic turd of a human.

How about those armed hicks that took over federal land in Oregon?

Oh but that's different, right?

That's a riot?

Why is it that you can never stay on topic? Always divert because you don't have an actual response. Work on that, loser. Your boy is handling his defeat by trying to get the country to question the entire fabric on which it is based. The election. He's already made a mockery of this election. Now his intent is to destroy the very process that would allow a low-life scumbag like him to ever get this far.

Oh, so now we should get back on topic. Gun thrown

Another loss for the pussie ex cop. I will hand it to you, you aren't embarrassed to be my punching bag whenever I feel like pounding your face a little.

I lost? Funny. You make your little metaphor about "dealers" but can't defend it and cry to change topics. Yep, you win. Good job

That's because HT stole the reference to the vast right wing conspiracy from me

Oh well, Imitation is the sincerest form of... and all that.

I lost? Funny. You make your little metaphor about "dealers" but can't defend it and cry to change topics. Yep, you win. Good job

Trump is promoting violence. He's said numerous times "There's going to be a lot of angry people blah, blah, blah" He's the only candidate in this nation's history who is saying that if he loses, it was rigged. Sure, if protesters riot and do damage, they should be responsible for the damage. But, if Trump's bitter, demented ramblings spark riots, he should be thrown in jail. Am I clear enough for you now?

Trump is promoting violence. He's said numerous times "There's going to be a lot of angry people blah, blah, blah" He's the only candidate in this nation's history who is saying that if he loses, it was rigged. Sure, if protesters riot and do damage, they should be responsible for the damage. But, if Trump's bitter, demented ramblings spark riots, he should be thrown in jail. Am I clear enough for you now?

I agreed that Trump shoukd be in jail if he incites violence. We can't have that. But I don't see anyone getting arrested for the violence that already occurred, nor do I remember you or any of the other lib-bots saying that. That's because you're delusional, despicable people, I guess.