Sign in to follow this  
ric0

FU to week 7

My QB curse continuing early on. 5 TDs through 6 weeks, picked up Cousins to target against the Lions worst in the league pass defense...Washington scoreless with 5 minutes left in the half. For good measure, starting Stafford in another league.

How can Washington pay all that money to D Jax and not use him?

A nice big FU to McKinnon, Pryor, and DJAX. I sure hope you guys are able to show up the second half of your games

ARob. Awesome production from my 2nd round pick. He's just barely outscoring my 3rd round pick Keenan Allen.

At what point will the Eagles commit to the run? Throwing the ball twice as much with a struggling rookie QB in a close game against the leagues best defense is beyond dumb. Its Herm Edwards dumb

Jeremy Hill...what part of you broke down this time...great start then you disappear!

Well done, sir!

What a sh!t show Bortles and Arob are. lol. Fock off.

And once again, FU Jordy Nelson and Jordan Howard. Thanks for the combined goose egg you scrub losers

• Like 1

FU to the Bills not resting Shady. FU to Matt Jones for fumbling again and losing more carries.

FU Kelce, aren't you supposed to be a 'focal point' of your offense, you big white piece of sampsonite.

Redskins offense is a colossal joke. Congrats, you suck more than the Rams!

This^

Offensive line play is offensive

FU ARob! I hate you and your QB! 0 points!?!?

FU J Matthews!

FU Kelce

3 players 0 points.

Finally an excellent game from Forte...in a situation where there is no way I was starting him (four straight under 8 points, Baltimore giving up 2nd fewest points to RB).

If Caldwell wasn't completely retarded he would actually notice how much better the Lions' offense works when they just air it out. Instead he calls run plays on first down on EVERY SERIES. 1:05 to play and 75 yards to go? Can't call those run plays and voila: TD drive.

Glad Andy Reid isn't pushing Ware too hard. Leading all game, 8 yards per carry...8 touches sounds right. :wacko:

Say it with me: Andy Reid is terrible.

Say it with me: Andy Reid is terrible.

3 second-half points at home vs Saints' D. 3 targets for Kelce all game. :shocking:

3 second-half points at home vs Saints' D. 3 targets for Kelce all game. :shocking:

He's terrible. He can mess up anything. Anything.

Rex is pretty creative too.

I'd also like to apologize for advocating people not starting Luck or Brees. They both ended up with tds and yards galore.

And...Tyrod Taylor...I've never screamed 'check it down' at any other qb as much. Defenses don't even cover underneath guys cuz TT won't force them to pay.

FU to me for playing McCoy. Was gonna pick up Mike Davis and play him, but held off. He gets a TD on their first drive.

Additional FU to me for not picking him up anyway? Then again, they are on bye next week, so he may only be a 1 week starter.

FU to Rex for pulling that shat and starting shady. Everyone on earth knew hat was dumb yet professional coaches didn't, ok.