Ray_T

Market value for Booker?

My new team

Reed out scored Barnidge by 17 pts

Denver DST out scored Bengals by 15

Total net points difference for my team +32

His team.

Booker out scored Duke Johnson by 1 pt.

Barnidge was out scored by Reed by 17 pts.

Lions were out scored by Denver by 7 pts.

Total net point difference for his team -9

You guys are focking geniuses.

It's one week after a trade. If you had enough perspective to try to see net gains outside of how the names sounded, you have to expect us to want you to wait some weeks before proclaiming brilliance or failure.

It's one week after a trade. If you had enough perspective to try to see net gains outside of how the names sounded, you have to expect us to want you to wait some weeks before proclaiming brilliance or failure.

I knew you'd say that.

My new team

Reed out scored Barnidge by 17 pts

Denver DST out scored Bengals by 15

Total net points difference for my team +32

His team.

Booker out scored Duke Johnson by 1 pt.

Barnidge was out scored by Reed by 17 pts.

Lions were out scored by Denver by 7 pts.

Total net point difference for his team -9

You guys are focking geniuses.

Thanks!

Week 2:

Brate out scored Barnidge by 10 pts

Broncos D was out scored by Packers D by 3 pts.

Net point difference for my team +7

He started Booker, benched Crowell. Crowell out scored Booker by 7.

Barnidge was out scored by Brate by 10

Lions out scored Denver by 4.

Net difference for his team = -13

You mange boarders sure know your football.

I liked your trade Vudu. I as an owner of Reed and Denver D. along with fantastic players at every other position and being in 1st by 3 games and way ahead in total points, I understand.

• Like 1

I gotta think Bookers value has taken a bit of a hit.

He did not perform well tonight. Then again, you could say that about the whole team.

They just plain ol got beat.

I hope last night's game is just a fluke. I don't think anyone figured the Raiders would run the ball down the Broncos throats and control the clock like they did. This obviously hurt Bookers value. I hope there is no need to panic.

Another unpredictable RB cluster now. Thought I had gold with Booker, but he looked liked a total JAG the last 2 games.

Guess CJ was a little more valuable than the Broncos realized.

I didn't see much of Booker until he became the starter but wow he is a JAG for sure. 2 game eyeball test, CJ is definitely better. Even worse is that this means I might have to continue to start Gurley, yuck.

Hasn't looked up to the part the past couple weeks. Some of that might be the SD and OAK defenses starting to come around later in the season. Bosa has invigorated the Charger defense and maybe all the new pieces on the Raiders defense are starting to gel.

But part of it is the Bronco O-line isn't anything special and Siemian is a backup QB talent. And maybe Booker just isn't ready to be THE guy on offense.

Having said all that, you have to start him against the Saints. If he disappoints next week, then bench him until he shows something. But the matchup is too good to sit him.

Hasn't looked up to the part the past couple weeks. Some of that might be the SD and OAK defenses starting to come around later in the season. Bosa has invigorated the Charger defense and maybe all the new pieces on the Raiders defense are starting to gel.

But part of it is the Bronco O-line isn't anything special and Siemian is a backup QB talent. And maybe Booker just isn't ready to be THE guy on offense.

Having said all that, you have to start him against the Saints. If he disappoints next week, then bench him until he shows something. But the matchup is too good to sit him.

yes, and you have to remember, that with CJA as the Lead dog, the playbook is gonna be designed with plays catered to his skillset.

I have no doubt that the broncos are drawing up some plays they can use that are more friendly to Booker. but it will take some time and practice to get the team onboard with this.

I also agree, the line isnt very good. They are better than they were last year, but that's truly not saying much.

I think some of you are having a knee jerk reaction to this one game. He only had 10 carries. Would you have felt better if he had 44 yards rather than 22 yards?

Do you feel the same about LBell? This guy has had two bad games in a row. Is he over rated too? How about Girley? Has he even had a good game this year?

Relax fellows.....

I think some of you are having a knee jerk reaction to this one game. He only had 10 carries. Would you have felt better if he had 44 yards rather than 22 yards?

Do you feel the same about LBell? This guy has had two bad games in a row. Is he over rated too? How about Girley? Has he even had a good game this year?

Relax fellows.....

I disagree. There was a lot of hype that he could become an every week RB1, and after 2 weeks now in favorable matchups I think you can absolutely make a judgment call on that. Even last week only had 54 yards rushing on 19 carries, and he fumbled again. Take away his TD and he's only at 6.4 pts against a bad SD defense.

I think you're statement is saying people are having a knee jerk reaction on him being a good player at all, while I'm talking about whether he can become the RB1 that many thought he'd be able to smoothly slide into. I think he's going to be a fine player, but I don't think owners can be confident going forward that he'll provide that late season catapult that David Johnson (or even Hightower) did for fantasy teams last year.

It's still possible that Booker and the O line come together and take some of your teams to the championship, but I'd say the odds are against it at this time.

Interesting. The Denver coach should be more concerned about his playcalling, his qb, ol, and TE more than one guy who ran 10 times yesterday.

Oh, and he also better get concerned about his defense stopping the run as we watched Oakland get over 200 yards against them.

I am not giving up on Booker. He looked better than CJ when both were healthy, and I think he turns it around to end the season.

• Like 1

I am not giving up on Booker. He looked better than CJ when both were healthy, and I think he turns it around to end the season.

I love you for saying this Phil. I hope you are spot on. I just traded a big piece to acquire him and I am needing your words to become reality.

now being reported biggs could pass him

I wanted to ask about this... Denver homers... what gives? This could be a WW gem this week, or perhaps you don't touch Denver RBs. Any thoughts?

I wanted to ask about this... Denver homers... what gives? This could be a WW gem this week, or perhaps you don't touch Denver RBs. Any thoughts?

The dude runs a long td in garbage time and everyone wants to anoint him KING. SMH

Hoping Booker pulls a Mark Ingraham this week.

From your lips to God's ears..........

Interesting. The Denver coach should be more concerned about his playcalling, his qb, ol, and TE more than one guy who ran 10 times yesterday.

Oh, and he also better get concerned about his defense stopping the run as we watched Oakland get over 200 yards against them.

Clinton, Trump, Coach-speak. Who do you trust the most? Why would Ariens come out and say who his number 2 WR is? Why would Denver tip off the next opponent as to who will get the most carries? Bibbs may run buck wild or he could put up a 2 rush, 5 yard week. If I had to pick (and I don't), I'd go with Booker. He was number two for some reason. I would trust who works with the first team during the week but I wouldn't trust what the coach says.

When were they both healthy? CJ's been dealing with injuries since game 2 from what I've read.

Truth is the only stat category that Booker is ahead of CJ in right now is fumbles.

Denver D + 12 over Packers

Reed + 4 over Barnidge (Brate would actually have been a better start)

Net diff for my team +16

Booker + 2 over Crowell

Barnidge -4 under Reed

Jets D - 1 under Broncos

Net diff for him -3

Is three weeks in a row enough of a pattern for the experts?

Denver D + 12 over Packers

Reed + 4 over Barnidge (Brate would actually have been a better start)

Net diff for my team +16

Booker + 2 over Crowell

Barnidge -4 under Reed

Jets D - 1 under Broncos

Net diff for him -3

Is three weeks in a row enough of a pattern for the experts?

I haven't been involved in this thread, but I do have a question:

Are you always a King James donkey, are just on this bored?

He's clearly talented and should finish top 10. But the Broncos backfield burned me bad last year and I can't see starting him over the other 4 guys I have ahead of him.

Just traded him and Barnidge to the CJ owner for J Reed, Brate and Denver D

You should not trade a starter RB 2 for a Defense. :bench:

I haven't been involved in this thread, but I do have a question:

Are you always a King James donkey, are just on this bored?

Thanks for involving yourself. Got any sage advice for my fantasy team? Apparently, I really need it.

Thanks for involving yourself. Got any sage advice for my fantasy team? Apparently, I really need it.

Yeah....neva bench Stephen Davis.

Well, Booker got 89 yards on 25 touches yesterday. Bibbs didn't do much better with much less touches. Both averaged around 3.2 per touch.

So, did anyone watch that game? How were the Saints able to contain the running game as well as they did? Are teams now not concerned with Denver qb so the safeties are playing up to stop the run first?

Was Booker/Bibbs just not good? No good holes to run through? Saints that good?

Any insight here would be appreciated.

Well, Booker got 89 yards on 25 touches yesterday. Bibbs didn't do much better with much less touches. Both averaged around 3.2 per touch.

So, did anyone watch that game? How were the Saints able to contain the running game as well as they did? Are teams now not concerned with Denver qb so the safeties are playing up to stop the run first?

Was Booker/Bibbs just not good? No good holes to run through? Saints that good?

Any insight here would be appreciated.

Only caught parts of it on red zone. Looked like the line is part of the problem. Neither back looks like a superstar right now. They'd have more opportunity if Osweiler scared anyone.