Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Jacksonville at Tennessee: In-Game Discussion

Murray's family being contacted now to save his life with matching bone marrow transplant into his mangled gangrenous stump of a leg.

He's going to injure something with all this running room. I smell a knee hyperextension.

That's it I'm done with Robinson after watching this there's no way I can play him anymore especially with montcrief coming back for me I mean anybody's better than A Rob right now.

That's it I'm done with Robinson after watching this there's no way I can play him anymore especially with montcrief coming back for me I mean anybody's better than A Rob right now.

Bortles can barely throw. Have his mechanics always been this awful.. or did he just regress massively?

Bortles is Killing Allen Robinson...Should be incarcerated for murdering ARobs calue. This is first time I have actually watch a little of the game and it is hard to believe how bad this cat is. Just flashed a graphic of Bortles's statistical regression and it makes me think Henne can't be any worse.

Bortles back to pass...We haven't seen a QB this slow....he winds up...on delivery since Tebow. It's painful...And he throws incomplete.

Bortles back to pass...We haven't seen a QB this slow....he winds up...on delivery since Tebow. It's painful...And he throws incomplete.

If it was at least accurate I wouldn't mind it as much. But he's wildly inaccurate. Why the hell would you continue to trot him out there? Only reason I can think of is the backup QBs are even worse. And that's sad

Watch. Robinson will now proceed to get just enough garbage time points to lure owners into another start next week.

And then watch the ensuing TD go to Hurns.

The difference between real and fantasy football is personified in Bortles in this game.

In fantasy he's had a good game. Almost 250 yards passing and 2 TDs with over 20 yards rushing and not turnovers.

In reality, he sucks ass!

And then watch the ensuing TD go to Hurns.

Exactly :mad: all that and he can't get it to Robinson for all the sh1t he did to get them down there

It's pretty clear at this point that Bortles drafted himself in his big money league...throws the first half, waits for the defense to soften up, then it's "garbage time"...C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P!

Exactly :mad: all that and he can't get it to Robinson for all the sh1t he did to get them down there

Well come on, he's going against AROB in fantasy this week for the division lead, he can't feed him too many points.

Hey Jacksonville! STOP CALLING TIMEOUTS!

You're down 21 with less than 3m to go.

You are NOT going to win this!

Valentino? What a joke! Dude! Your name is Antwan! Deal with it.

All this complaining about ARob, he has more points today than the last 2 weeks combined..........

On 15 targets. 1 more than last 2 weeks combined. So....

Fock off Bortles. Done with Jags players. Can't throw a single focking pass to your best receiver on the last drive and then throw a TD to a focking white guy. Fock off and die on your trip home

:lol: @ Bortles.

What a joke.

He's got a Drew Brees like line to finish on the GTP. i'd think better quarterbacks are a better bet week-in-week-out.. but points are points.

A mid game check of Derrick Henry's rushing line showed 9-54-1 (also had 4-37 receiving). A final check shows 16-60-1. That 7 carries for 6 yards isn't going to help bust open this situation into RBBC territory like, say, a 7 for 42 would have.

Bortles just Bortles me to death in garbage time. I'm down huge now. Unreal.

I'm enjoying that Walker didn't get a score against me. Bortles wood shedded me in one league, but I'm doing alright there overall. Needed Walker to have a quiet night. That was quiet by his, and this game's, standards. I'll take it.

Classic. Start Tenn D, looking great through 3 then Garbage time king and I end with a pathetic 6. Meanwhile facing Bortles and he started Henry of course.

Blake Bortles everyone! Gus is toast fo sho, right? Wario has to do something, right? You can't have the owner show up and then you go out and get roasted. If Tennessee was more evil, it could've gotten completely out of hand.

Lol @ Roto describing Bortles tonight:

"At times it looked like he was trying to toss a fully-baked turkey."

Also:

"Has set the quarterback position back decades"

and

"Bad enough to get his coach fired"

Classic.

Also:

"Has set the quarterback position back decades"

and

"Bad enough to get his coach fired"

Classic.

Truly entertaining reading. I kept thinking "but why 'fully baked'?" :)