Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Jacksonville at Tennessee: In-Game Discussion

Even better that Patterson is in the concussion protocol. Never mentioned it until today

Sh1t glad I looked before I picked him up. Literally was gettin ready to go grab him. Fock that noise

I wouldn't let Gus Bradley coach my 5 year old's soccer team let alone a professional football team. This is embarrassing...

Love how Bradley feels it's "mental errors" why his team is losing at the half...yeah..by the owner for keeping this clown employed.

Don't blame Bradley.'his guys are just trying too hard.

For the first time in a long time, the NFL wishes there was a World Series game tonight

Crap I dropped Henry after holding him for 4 weeks waiting for something like this....

Well that's fantasy football for you😔

Well, any player hurt with less than 2m before halftime would go to the locker room so that in and of itself is not a good tell.

I watched the play live. He pulled or strained a hammy. He knew it. He was shaking his head. Doesn't he have a hammy history.

Probably not a bad one. Looked like a strain. I remember DJax had a bad one last year and he went down in agony and was done for 6 weeks. This was nothing like that.

For the first time in a long time, the NFL wishes there was a World Series game tonight

NCAA FB is on lol

Khan is going to bring out a saber and chop Bortles right arm off and save the world from seeing his throws anymore.

I had a bad feeling with Murray in a short week. Someone drafted Henry and was hanging on guess he will be happy. I unfortunately drafted Charles so Murray was my bright spot.

I had a bad feeling with Murray in a short week. Someone drafted Henry and was hanging on guess he will be happy. I unfortunately drafted Charles so Murray was my bright spot.

I drafted Henry assuming this would happen weeks ago. He made it through 7 1/2 whole games. Amazing run. Would never drop him.

Wouldn't be surprised if they bench Bortles the second half for a spark.

Murray trotted back out to the side line. Seems fine. Might not risk it and play the rest of the night

The NFL better watch themselves, their product is going downhill. These Thursday night games have been AWFUL this year.

Ain't that the truth. You know how commentators will sometimes say, "I don't know if this is bad offense or good defense."?

Well, Jacksonville is doing a fine job of making this question pretty easy.

Perfect passes all throughout the 2nd half. As soon as he targets Robinson he turns into a retard trying to throw a pass

Best part of this game is that Bortles has been so bad that Robinson isn't doing squat yet.

Worst part is that I opted for Rob Kelley over Henry even though I had an inkling Murray was going to get hurt soon.

Foot? That could be bad.

Lol man, you want him to be injured too badly, the fantasy gods are healing him with every new post you put up. He's gonna rush for 200 yards now.

And I'm a Henry owner!

• Like 1

Lol man, you want him to be injured too badly, the fantasy gods are healing him with every new post you put up. He's gonna rush for 200 yards now.

And I'm a Henry owner!

Well, I've been waiting way too long for Murray to be Murray. Haha. Non contact injury finally.

Well, I've been waiting way too long for Murray to be Murray. Haha. Non contact injury finally.

Looks like Murray is coming back out onto the field. All your posts healed him. Thanks for that. Now hopefully he goes and drops a 40 burger for me

Perfect passes all throughout the 2nd half. As soon as he targets Robinson he turns into a retard trying to throw a pass

:mad: Exactly! He bounced that pass to ARob and then managed to hit Thomas right on the numbers for a TD. Bastard.

:mad: Exactly! He bounced that pass to ARob and then managed to hit Thomas right on the numbers for a TD. Bastard.

Maybe he gets too dam excited about throwing to Robinson and just sh1ts the bed every time he throws it

Looks like Murray is coming back out onto the field. All your posts healed him. Thanks for that. Now hopefully he goes and drops a 40 burger for me

CJ kept playing too. :)

• Like 1

Kent's reports of my demise were greatly exaggerated. - Demarco Murray, 10/27/16

The hairline foot fracture just getting bigger with every snap. I like it.

Kent's reports of my demise were greatly exaggerated. - Demarco Murray, 10/27/16

They may amputate his foot after the game. Looks bad.

Murray's family being contacted now to save his life with matching bone marrow transplant into his mangled gangrenous stump of a leg.