Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

Spencer Ware?

Spencer Ware concussion protocol. Questionable to return.

Rotoworld:

Spencer Ware suffered a concussion in Week 8 against the Colts.

Ware had 47 total yards on nine touches in the first half. He wasn't on the field for the start of the second half and was later ruled out for the game. Ware is now in the concussion protocol and looks questionable for Week 9. With Jamaal Charles (knee) dealing with setbacks, Charcandrick West is Kansas City's only healthy back. Oct 30 - 2:56 PM

In game injuries. Awesome!

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Chance to pick up c. West cheap just went out the door

You don't think Charles can have a Cutler-like recovery if needed?

I picked up West yesterday because my bye week is brutal next week and I was hoping to get lucky.

Got lucky. Wouldn't have done it but Charles is a mess.

Should have grabbed West but already own Charles but he is probably done. Just couldn't pull the trigger and drop him for Weat. I guess it's because I picked Charles in the second.

Who reported that?

Per rotoworld:

Coach Andy Reid said Jamaal Charles (knee) will visit Dr. James Andrews to have his surgically-repaired knee "checked out."

Spencer Ware posted a video on his Twitter... Now, I'm not a doctor or anything but he seems in very high spirits, he's holding his baby, he's joking with his family, and he is showing no visible effects from his concussion. None that I can see.

https://twitter.com/spenceware11

Spencer Ware posted a video on his Twitter... Now, I'm not a doctor or anything but he seems in very high spirits, he's holding his baby, he's joking with his family, and he is showing no visible effects from his concussion. None that I can see.

I hope this is true. CP seems like a 50/50 bet though I'm curious what the actual numbers are.

He kissed my daily babies when he left that game today. Concussions are weird so we'll have to wait and see.

Still, Charles is all but done. Dr. Reid has already let us know the status of his knee very specifically: 'actin up'

They edited out the part where he whispered to his baby, "I'm Batman".

It is hard to know with the CP. DJax made it back in 4 days. No matter what if you are a Ware owner this is a wake up call that you need to get West. I had West the last couple of weeks before I picked up Rawls this week after word started swirling that he might take back the job from CMIKE and I was a CMIKE owner.

It is hard to know with the CP. DJax made it back in 4 days. No matter what if you are a Ware owner this is a wake up call that you need to get West. I had West the last couple of weeks before I picked up Rawls this week after word started swirling that he might take back the job from CMIKE and I was a CMIKE owner.

I can't afford all these damn handcuffs anymore. I already have Henry handcuffing Murray, and Rodgers handcuffing Martin.

I just lost out on getting Rawls this week to handcuff to my Michael, so I'm trying now to trade Michael.

I didn't need this to worry about too.

Damn you!

• Like 1

I can't afford all these damn handcuffs anymore. I already have Henry handcuffing Murray, and Rodgers handcuffing Martin.

I just lost out on getting Rawls this week to handcuff to my Michael, so I'm trying now to trade Michael.

Damn you!

Welcome to Rb in today's Fantasy. You grab all the backups. And be happy you have them!

Welcome to Rb in today's Fantasy. You grab all the backups. And be happy you have them!

haha; yeah I know.

At least the rest of my team is set so I don't have to worry about carrying depth at other positions.

Damn you!

Good news! You now get to chase Rodgers' handcuff!

Good news! You now get to chase Rodgers' handcuff!

haha; I won't be doing that. Don't see either Smith or Barber being good enough to roster, so I'll let someone else have that clusterf**k on Thurs if they want it.

Handcuff RB theory...

Just draft all WR/QB/TE and handcuffs. Wait until injuries happen and win $$$

Handcuff RB theory...

Just draft all WR/QB/TE and handcuffs. Wait until injuries happen and win $$$

The last place team in my league did this. Ended up trading WRs for RBs by week 2

The last place team in my league did this. Ended up trading WRs for RBs by week 2

That's pretty funny actually. Ware and D. Williams would've won owners their first 3 games probably. But it would never work after that unless it's an auction league where you bid on the waiver wire. Even then it would probably not work.

just read Ware failed the second part of the CP which will now keep him out until he can Pass all stages. KC Star reporting.

not sure what all that means but with the Alex Smith Concussion/non Concussion talk and controversy do the Chiefs play it safe and role with Charcandrick West vs the Jags at home?

just read Ware failed the second part of the CP which will now keep him out until he can Pass all stages. KC Star reporting.

not sure what all that means but with the Alex Smith Concussion/non Concussion talk and controversy do the Chiefs play it safe and role with Charcandrick West vs the Jags at home?

I believe he failed the second part on Sunday which kept him out the game. We should know more today if he was given anymore phases and what the results were. Since he's playing Sunday, he has 3-4 days to rest, then get some practice in on Fri and Sat if he wants to play.

i realize my post was clearly speculation at this point. I also picked up West in hopes they rest Ware's noggin this week fyi

They signed bishop Sankey off pats practice just today. Not a good sign. Or maybe it's more bc they are about to send Charles to IR

They signed bishop Sankey off pats practice just today. Not a good sign. Or maybe it's more bc they are about to send Charles to IR

hmmmmm, i was waiting to see if they picked up a rb off waivers. Cmon Chiefs....rest ware. u can beat the jags at home with west. lol.

Im begging. the week 9 bye is killing me with all my guys off.

Or maybe it's more bc they are about to send Charles to IR

I would actually welcome this. Put me out of my misery.

• Like 1