Sign in to follow this  
phillygrrl08

FU Thread--Week 13 edition

Why do the Buffalo coaches hate Shady so much?

HE gets them down there and they force it to Gillislee and let Tyrod run in too. Anyone but McCoy!

Why do the Buffalo coaches hate Shady so much?

HE gets them down there and they force it to Gillislee and let Tyrod run in too. Anyone but McCoy!

No kidding. Stupid Bills.

I'm gonna assume Evans is hurt, since he hasn't gotten a target since the 1st quarter. Cool. Fits right in with the rest of the pussies on my team

was just targeted in the end zone, bad throw by Winslow.

Winslow was also looking his way the next play in the end zone but Evans couldn't break away from Hayward.

relax.

was just targeted in the end zone, bad throw by Winslow.

Winslow was also looking his way the next play in the end zone but Evans couldn't break away from Hayward.

relax.

Relax? lol. Surely you jest!

FU to me for letting my bro decide our teams lineup this week. He made way to many bad decisions and didn't do his research even after getting advice from me. If we get knocked out of playoffs, it is due to this and Joe Z Flacco going crazy.

How about an FU to yourself for sharing a team? Maybe you should ask Santa for your very own team next year? :)

Everyone in Oakland- Have Cooper, against Crabtree, and now Amari needs to be on the side of a milk carton- Throw Amari the ball!

Well apparently F. Martino is the top add this week. No idea who the fock he is, but he's obviously Mike Evans new replacement.

FU Latavius. Yeah you're doing ok, but can you break a big TD? Pretty please

Well apparently F. Martino is the top add this week. No idea who the fock he is, but he's obviously Mike Evans new replacement.

FU Latavius. Yeah you're doing ok, but can you break a big TD? Pretty please

He just got you a short one. FU to Brees, Kaep and Miller. And to me for playing V.Davis over Ladarius.

Well I know one thing, Lamar Miller will never see another start for me again. Fock you Lamar

I can't even begin to explain how much money Mike Evans cost me, or will potentially cost me today. Total point money, 1st rd byes, etc. Focking joke

I just took a dump, and I invite Drew Brees to come over and sniff my . Nice effort today dickhead.

And I don't want to forget the multitude of men that had career days against me: D Johnson, Tate, Gostkowski, Kelce, Denver D, etc, etc, etc.

Thank God it's almost fantasy golf time

Hey Devonte Adams....FU buddy!

Your HUUUGE 1 catch for 17 yards really helped out on two losses by a total 5 points. Another big catch like that I would have won both, but hey, I understand. You want to suck and all. THANKS!

Doug Martin hurt again and I lose by 2 points? That's an FU fo sho.

Oh please dude, the guy came through with his best game of the year today.

Clearly the rest of your team is the problem.

While I agree with you, this is the FU thread. It is not good etiquette to complain about someone's FU.

While I agree with you, this is the FU thread. It is not good etiquette to complain about someone's FU.

I disagree. I think it's perfectly fine to call someone out if they're misusing the FU.

The FU loses all meaning if it's thrown around all willy nilly like this.

You know not.

Points against. I scored in the top half of the league by a lot. That sd/tb game in general was a problem that helped me lose another close one with a lot of points. Rivers pulling a Rivers was a bigger issue. But Doug deserves radar imo cuz he's absolutely supposed to be in games down the stretch. If he can't scoop up some yards and touches in that situation, then cmon. And if he wasn't out there because of another injury? I'm not interested in not getting decent support on an FU for that guy. Maybe I've had him on my teams too many times. But eff it.

You know not.

Points against. I scored in the top half of the league by a lot. That sd/tb game in general was a problem that helped me lose another close one with a lot of points. Rivers pulling a Rivers was a bigger issue. But Doug deserves radar imo cuz he's absolutely supposed to be in games down the stretch. If he can't scoop up some yards and touches in that situation, then cmon.

you have to have reasonable expectations for every player on your team, and Doug exceeded those. Most likely by a good amount.

If you still lose, that invariably means another player that is equally as responsible for the success of your team did not hold up their end of the bargain. That's where the anger should be directed.

I have the most points in my league by a good amount and am in 3rd place at 7-6 only because I've had some bad luck against other's teams best showings also; it happens. But I'm still able to properly assess which players on my team deserve and don't deserve my anger even in a loss.

I don't think the intent of this thread is nitpicking every single bad thing that comes your team's way.

Just keep your expectations in check though

You know not.

Every poster on this forearm leads their respective leagues in points scored. They only lost by scoring the 2nd most points in a given week to the highest scoring team for that week, but they still lead the league in points scored, by a lot.

You know not.

Every poster on this forearm leads their respective leagues in points scored. They only lost by scoring the 2nd most points in a given week to the highest scoring team for that week, but they still lead the league in points scored, by a lot.

If that's the case, then why throw an FU to Doug Martin after he has had his best game of the year ever? You're clearly not leading your league in points if you've had to rely on Doug Martin. If you happen to be starting him (say like you have Demarco on a bye??) then you don't expect for him to match Demarco's production. You just hope he doesn't lose the week for you.

The fact that he gives you his best game of the year though, and the guy is still bitching, means something else went wrong. Some other stud of his didn't carry his weight, and that's where the anger should be directed.

And if you happen to be going against a fluke team that happens to have Howard, Flacco, Pitta, Ware, etc, then direct your anger to them and thank Doug Martin for even keeping you in the game at the end.

Geez man.

M Bennett, enough already, obviously you are not even a half replacement for Gronk. I have picked up Brate which means you will ride the bench and most likely go off next week.

M Bennett, enough already, obviously you are not even a half replacement for Gronk. I have picked up Brate which means you will ride the bench and most likely go off next week.

Brate was the #10 TE in PPR anyway; how was he available? :unsure:

If that's the case, then why throw an FU to Doug Martin after he has had his best game of the year ever? You're clearly not leading your league in points if you've had to rely on Doug Martin. If you happen to be starting him (say like you have Demarco on a bye??) then you don't expect for him to match Demarco's production. You just hope he doesn't lose the week for you.

The fact that he gives you his best game of the year though, and the guy is still bitching, means something else went wrong. Some other stud of his didn't carry his weight, and that's where the anger should be directed.

And if you happen to be going against a fluke team that happens to have Howard, Flacco, Pitta, Ware, etc, then direct your anger to them and thank Doug Martin for even keeping you in the game at the end.

Geez man.

Mr. Oriole,

You seem very intelligent and successful at the fantasy football. However, I don't think you understand the purpose of this thread. It is not to make rational comments about how your player did not hit their one-sigma 90% confidence interval scoring prediction. It is for people to vent their frustrations, hope for a reverse jinx, and have a little human discourse on a FF chat site. HTH. :)

• Like 1

Screw a milk carton... I think it's time to start looking for Greg Olsen's grave. :(

fu to the bills for blowing that lead

fu to the bills for blowing that lead

Awww, too bad, so sad. B)

I guess KC will just have to take care of their own dirty work on Thursday, rather than hoping another team does it for them.

I'm currently in first at 9-3, on the cusp of a bye, but up by a whopping 0.56 points headed into tonight's game. I'm done and he has Brandon Marshall, so unless he injures himself in warm-ups I fall back to #3 and have to fight it out.

We have a 2 point bonus in our league at 7 receptions. I had THREE guys end with 6 catches (Rudolph, Sproles and Bell) and missed out on 6 points there. Not to mention Rudolph dropped a sure TD on Thursday night (Ertz on my bench of course). Bell had 6 catches midway thru the 3rd but then nada.

And FU Lamar Miller and your awesome 2.3 point output this week.

FU to Colin "I eat dicks for lunch" Kaepernick. How about a little less protesting and a !ot more football throwing.