Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

*** OFFICIAL Chiefs / Raiders TNF Game Thread***

That finger on Carr combined with the cold is gonna make him wear that glove which he didn't do too well with when he wore it. That whole second half last week he took it off and that's when he started doing thangs. Just an observation

The weather does make me hesitate a bit on Crabtree. Carr's numbers in cold weather have been mediocre (though still a small sample size) and Crabtree was shut down by KC in Oakland (even though they are dead last against WRs). My pivot option would be Cooks (not the paragon of consistency himself).

For what it's worth, I'm leaving Crabs in myself. He gets too much red zone work to leave out, I think.

How much will Maclin's return cut into Hill and Kelce's production? hmmm...

Also, people are forgetting that the game in Oakland was in the rain. The Raiders rely on the deep ball a lot and deep throws are affected by the rain. Watch how many times Carr will check to the fade vs man coverage.

Looks like I get to make the first post after the forum brownout. :)

I'm looking forward to a lively in-game discussion thread tonight !

Indeed! I was so afraid that the site would still be unavailable come gametime. Pretty stoked to see it back up and running. :)

My 9 year old son convinced me to bring him down so we are in the car in the parking lot waiting to go in. No tickets yet but stubhub is looking like $35 apiece after fees, thinking maybe $60 in cash might get us decent tickets from someone heading in :cheers:

#fockdafade

I have Tyreek but I am leaving him in the garage. Anyone else rolling with Ware? Ware has looked shakey for about 10 weeks. I know he put up a couple of scores last week but had only 29 yards rushing.

Rolling with Ware because all he needs is one TD to be value in my league. Like the odds better than Riddick or the Philly mess.

My best team and fighting to stay in first place I have chiefs d and he has Murray Hill and Santos.

Do or die first week of the playoffs and I have Cooper and chiefs d and hE has Oakland d

Raiders LG Osemele out for the game. That's a big blow bc he is solid

And their safety.

Inactives

Raiders: QB Connor Cook, CB Antonio Hamilton, S Karl Joseph, OL Kelechi Osemele, DT Darius Latham, LB Shilique Calhoun, DT Stacy McGee

Chiefs: QB Tyler Bray, DB DJ White, DB Kenneth Acker, RB Knile Davis, LB Dadi Nicolas, OL Mike Person, TE Ross Travis

I seriously cannot stand this color rush crap.

2x

There have already been a few 'maaaan, I'm cold!' drops. It's tough tho cuz the Raiders have drop issues in 74 degree weather too. It's still early. We'll see!

Great fockin game you pansies. Mike no chiefs fan for title change :thumbsdown:

It ain't that fockin cold guys. I didn't take my heavy coat in, am not wearing gloves currently and I'm fine. Perfect football weather.

Droptree is such a tough player to watch cuz he'll drop 3 then make 3 highlight catches an hour later. I don't remember him being like that in college.

Had a friend gave me a gold level extra ticket had and as we were coming in my 9 year old scurried by. Now we in seats someone else paid for on gold level at no cost$ don't tell anyone. :shhh:

Oakland better get home-field advantage, because they are a lost cause if they have to travel to New England or KC in the playoffs.

CCan someone post an injury update when they get one so I know what's going on with our guys? :(