Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Obama illegally tapped DJT phone in Trump Tower in October

maybe he did, but it's illegal to present that evidence,

He's the President, he has the ability to declassify. Next.

He's the President, he has the ability to declassify. Next.

He had/has the ability to make one phone call and find out if anyone ever wire tapped Trump Tower or his cell phone. Easy as pie for him. But that's much less dramatic than making an accusation of a former president with absolutely zero evidence. Because he's learned that his moronic followers will buy anything he says.,

How fun would it be if Obama sued him for slander and made him present evidence? :)

Hey dumb ass, notice that Hillary's tweet is the same day as this story...you are seriously stupid. No wiretap needed you moron,

I don't believe the story. And even if it was true they admit they don't know what is happening.

He had/has the ability to make one phone call and find out if anyone ever wire tapped Trump Tower or his cell phone. Easy as pie for him. But that's much less dramatic than making an accusation of a former president with absolutely zero evidence. Because he's learned that his moronic followers will buy anything he says.,

How fun would it be if Obama sued him for slander and made him present evidence? :)

I find it funny you guys will believe everything with a anonymous source but don't believe the president who has the intelligence telling him these things.

So if there was an active warrant at the trump tower, he could make a phone call and find out about it? A warrant he was possibly the subject of?

I find it funny you guys will believe everything with a anonymous source but don't believe the president who has the intelligence telling him these things.

Because intel didn't tell him this...he got it from Marc Levin and the TV.

You all believe a proven liar but not the actual intelligence community on everything...so your point is actually making you look ignorant...not the other way around.

The intelligence community that brought us the Iraq war and NSA surveillance

Breitbart told him this! ROFL Intelligence is scratching their heads. So is every person on Trump's staff.

So if there was an active warrant at the trump tower, he could make a phone call and find out about it? A warrant he was possibly the subject of?

Absolutely

There it is again, thanks Wiff! -- the new liberal wordsmithing talking point that there is no evidence that Obama ordered the taps. Of course there isn't, he isn't allowed to. But as I said earlier, the question is if he knew about them and was complicit. To say he didn't know, or didn't agree with it yet it continued, is mindnumbingly partisan. :(

Yep....the left is back to defining what the word 'Is' is.

So question back to them is 'Was a request made at the behest of Obama to wiretap ANYONE in the Trump campaign?' followed up with 'If not, was Obama aware of the wiretapping?' The daily Intel briefs would show he was.

Absolutely

So. An active warrant, in an in going investigation, that he is or possibly is the subject, and he makes one phone call and the court and investigating body has to tell him everything?

I've already posted the CIA, FYI, NSA, joint report outlining this

The same ones that were wiretapping Trump and released info that they briefed him on that dossier? Yeah, I'd trust them....... :lol:

So. An active warrant, in an in going investigation, that he is or possibly is the subject, and he makes one phone call and the court and investigating body has to tell him everything?

Not when he was a candidate (civilian), but as the president he can. And he can find out now if he was tapped back then.

Not when he was a candidate (civilian), but as the president he can. And he can find out now if he was tapped back then.

In an active investigation? And there is an active investigation, FYI.

In an active investigation? And there is an active investigation, FYI.

I'm done trying to educate you.

Translation: I've got to go get more talking points. BRB

No need to. Trump can make one phone call and get all the answers he wants. Problem is, he doesn't want to know the truth. He has more fun playing the victim.

I'm done trying to educate you.

Ha! Good move getting out though. I think it's clear to all that you have no clue how warrants or investigations work. You can stop with the "he could make one call" nonsense. Simple bastard hears something on CNN and runs with it. Funny.

No need to. Trump can make one phone call and get all the answers he wants. Problem is, he doesn't want to know the truth. He has more fun playing the victim.

This may or may not be true, but I find it hard to believe, and the fact that you keep saying the exact same thing about the one phone call implies to me you read it at one of your talking point sites. Can you provide a link from a believable source that corroborates this?

This may or may not be true, but I find it hard to believe, and the fact that you keep saying the exact same thing about the one phone call implies to me you read it at one of your talking point sites. Can you provide a link from a believable source that corroborates this?

Be honest with me Jerry. You're the closest thing to sane we have on this board as far as the conservatives go....do you think Trump has evidence that Obama had his phones tapped? Or do you think it's more likely that he read Levin's article on Brietbart and decided to run with it? Be honest.

Be honest with me Jerry. You're the closest thing to sane we have on this board as far as the conservatives go....do you think Trump has evidence that Obama had his phones tapped? Or do you think it's more likely that he read Levin's article on Brietbart and decided to run with it? Be honest.

I'll take that as a "no," so please stop saying it as you have no idea and you are just making stuff up. You know, like you accuse others of doing. :cheers:

What do I believe? I believe a lot of things. I believe Trump is a loose cannon. I believe this scares a lot of people on both sides of the aisle. I believe he has no evidence of Obama ordering it for the reasons I stated. I believe that Honcho will take this lack of evidence as proof that Obama was not involved. I believe the Obama administration had their shred-a-trons running 24/7 from the day Trump was elected, for fear of what Trump might do (well beyond any wiretapping). I believe where there is smoke there is fire.

HTH. :)

I don't believe the story. And even if it was true they admit they don't know what is happening.

It doesn't matter if you believe the story, the story is the source of Hilary's tweet(that's why keep telling you to check the date) on the subject of the server, not some secret information of a illegal wiretap. Are you purposefully being obtuse or are you really this stupid?

Sounds like he's already made that call, found evidence and is taking to Twitter to begin exposing that.

I'll take that as a "no," so please stop saying it as you have no idea and you are just making stuff up. You know, like you accuse others of doing. :cheers:

What do I believe? I believe a lot of things. I believe Trump is a loose cannon. I believe this scares a lot of people on both sides of the aisle. I believe he has no evidence of Obama ordering it for the reasons I stated. I believe that Honcho will take this lack of evidence as proof that Obama was not involved. I believe the Obama administration had their shred-a-trons running 24/7 from the day Trump was elected, for fear of what Trump might do (well beyond any wiretapping). I believe where there is smoke there is fire.

^^^^^ This

Be honest with me Jerry. You're the closest thing to sane we have on this board as far as the conservatives go

At least we have one :lol:

The leftists here are focking nuts

The same ones that were wiretapping Trump and released info that they briefed him on that dossier? Yeah, I'd trust them....... :lol:

The dossier that gains credibility day by day?

Link to any actual wiretapping of Trump?

Sounds like he's already made that call, found evidence and is taking to Twitter to begin exposing that.

Umm...he is basically word for word speaking what Levin said...not some intel report.

I believe this is why I can't take you seriously at all. You take evidence or no evidence to fit your narrative. So it never really matters what anyone says to you or shows you, because you have already decided on a conclusion and will reach it regardless of the evidence or lack of evidence. I believe your post above is you going all-in that you are a full time hack.

Also RMFF. :lol:

I believe this is why I can't take you seriously at all. You take evidence or no evidence to fit your narrative. So it never really matters what anyone says to you or shows you, because you have already decided on a conclusion and will reach it regardless of the evidence or lack of evidence. I believe your post above is you going all-in that you are a full time hack.

Also RMFF. :lol:

Just trolling you brutha. Don't get caught so easily next time. :D

Please. Do you really believe that?

The guy who controls the armed services, FBI, NSA, CIA, and god knows what else can't get a phone tapped whenever he wants?

I don't buy it.

Probably not but, he has too much invested at this point.

The other local dipsh!ts that lean :lol: left, take your pick, newbs, sho, honcho.. Yea, they buy it.

Probably not but, he has too much invested at this point.

The other local dipsh!ts that lean :lol: left, take your pick, newbs, sho, honcho.. Yea, they buy it.

Or we understand the process as laid out by the law and corroborated by the intel agencies and ex intel chiefs rather than believing what Trump tweets about after reading Breitbart or watching Fox

Uh rho!!! Wikileaks just released vault 7.

The CIA performs a hack and has the ability to leave the footprints of another rogue agency such as the Russians.

Tell me again who the consensus of intelligence agencies think hacked the DNC again ?

It's over folks....good game good effort.

• Like 1

The dossier that gains credibility day by day?

Link to any actual wiretapping of Trump?

Show me actual evidence Russians hacked the election...

Show me your titties

I have a Samsung t.v. so the CIA might have a soundbyte of me fapping,although it's disguised to sound Russian. Will that do?

Day 4 since Trump's tweets. Still zero evidence.

This will be just like his '3 million illegal votes' nonsense. Everyone knows he lies and will ask him for proof. He won't supply any. Then he'll do the next stupid thing and people will forget about it. MAGA

I hope this Wikileaks blows the whole thing up. I'll gladly sacrifice one Trump to take down Obama and the Establishment

I hope this Wikileaks blows the whole thing up. I'll gladly sacrifice one Trump to take down Obama and the Establishment

I would take that too. Hopefully today.