Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Obama illegally tapped DJT phone in Trump Tower in October

Trump wins again. Remember everyone was talking about Russians and Sessions? Now it's suspicious activity of Obama. He owns the media once again.

Step 1: Ask judge for a wire tapping warrant, get denied.

Step 2: Ask judge for a wire tapping warrant, get denied.

Step 3: Ask judge for a wire tapping warrant, get denied.

Step 4: Lie when you ask a judge for a wire tapping warrant, get approved.

Step 5: Not worried about getting caught cause Hillary has a 98% chance to win. :lol:

Step 6: Listen to Trumps phone calls and expose him for the Russian loving, woman hating, minority crushing, Hitler he his.

Step 7: Oh sh!t There's nothing there. Nothing to release FML

Step 8: Lose election

Step 9: Piss Trump off enough for him to expose your illegal wire tap

Step 10: Go to jail

• Like 1

Step 5: Not worried about getting caught cause Hillary has a 98% chance to win. :lol:

Step 6: Listen to Trumps phone calls and expose him for the Russian loving, woman hating, minority crushing, Hitler he his.

Step 11: Make crap up because Trump has been shown to be a dirty lying jagoff.

Yeah, probably not. Word of advice, don't take at face value who imagines 3 Million dead people voting, or any of the other crazy azz sh!t he says.

FBI director James Comey asked Justice Department to refute Trump's wiretapping claims, sources say

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

Mr. Comey, who made the request on Saturday after Mr. Trump leveled his allegation on Twitter, has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down the claim because it falsely insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said.

A spokesman for the F.B.I. declined to comment. Sarah Isgur Flores, the spokeswoman for the Justice Department, also declined to comment.

Mr. Comey’s request is a remarkable rebuke of a sitting president, putting the nation’s top law enforcement official in the position of questioning Mr. Trump’s truthfulness. The confrontation between the two is the most serious consequence of Mr. Trump’s weekend Twitter outburst, and it underscores the dangers of what the president and his aides have unleashed by accusing the former president of a conspiracy to undermine Mr. Trump’s young administration.

It is not clear why Mr. Comey did not issue the statement himself. He is the most senior law enforcement official who was kept on the job as the Obama administration gave way to the Trump administration. And while the Justice Department applies for intelligence-gathering warrants, the F.B.I. keeps its own set of records and is in position to know whether Mr. Trump’s claims are true. While intelligence officials do not normally discuss the existence or nonexistence of surveillance warrants, no law prevents Mr. Comey from issuing the statement.

Been too gorgeous to mess with this shiit all day, and, I'm just bored with it already, but:

General feeling I"m seeing from Congress (even Repubs) and Intel community is:

"Sigh, great, now we have to waste time trying to disprove a negative". (virtually impossible)

Been too gorgeous to mess with this shiit all day, and, I'm just bored with it already, but:

"Sigh, great, now we have to waste time trying to disprove a negative". (virtually impossible)

But all of this will finally lead to the leader the country truly needs.

Gotta love Spicer's comment - "We will have no more comment on this further".

Really? You throw a hand grenade in the fire - with absolutely no discernible proof -

and you're too chickenshiit to at least take questions on the matter?

I mean, honest to Gawd, what's to keep Trump's lunatic brain from requesting ANOTHER

investigation as to whether Michelle Obama is a man, or vince Foster is still actually alive, etc?

I mean, we've all put the dots together - he got this from Levin/Breitbart. - And even HE is backing off.

IF I'm lead investigator, First up is Levin, 2nd - POTUS. If you make an allegation with no basis, it's usually

up to you to substantiate it. Not just throw shiit out there and demand millions of dollars get wasted chasing down random bullshiit.

Just saw Little Marco Rubio on the telescreen during a replay of MTP.

I"m not even paying much attention and this is the second Republican on the Senate Intel Committee

(who would have HAD to have seen a FISA request) to say basically "I dunno WTF he's talking about."

I mean, it's one thing if it's Schumer, but these are two long standing Intel comm Republicans saying it.

Rubio (in a political, professional way) basically threw the administration under the bus.

He didn't call anybody a liar, he just said something like "We're not going to do a wiitchhunt on either side,

we're looking for the facts - and if this becomes political in ANY way, I'm not signing off."

I mean, if you a dog in this race and you hear from a couple different guys who are in a position to know,

then you couple it with Levin backing off the basis for Trump's claim - and the Intel Community saying "WTF?"

Imean, at a certain point, dontcha just say WTF?

And now, while everybody is doing/saying THAT, TrumpCo runs and hides behind "no comment"?

If this ends up being BS, I really hope the GOP leadership in Congress just smacks the shiit out of the guy.

And if it's true? Well now, let's get Barry back up on The Hill. But the only one saying so - is Trump.

Read the Obama/Clapper/Comey denials and the wording.

They are consistent with the thinking that the IC never bugged or tapped Trump or his campaign. But they may have tapped the lines of some Roosky Spies.....and if that resulted in Trump/his team on tape, well then...

Did that feeling come to you while cleaning your cats kitty litter?

Barry should slap him with a slander lawsuit.

I'd rather just see him slap him in the side of the face. Just pound the sh1t out of the guy

I'd rather just see him slap him in the side of the face. Just pound the sh1t out of the guy

Barry?

:lol:

Barry?

You do realize that Trump is 75 lbs overweight, right? He'd last about 8 seconds of physical assertion

You do realize that Trump is 75 lbs overweight, right? He'd last about 8 seconds of physical assertion

To drobe that's fit and trim. :thumbsup:

Read the Obama/Clapper/Comey denials and the wording.

They are consistent with the thinking that the IC never bugged or tapped Trump or his campaign. But they may have tapped the lines of some Roosky Spies.....and if that resulted in Trump/his team on tape, well then...

...Which honestly, is what we went through with Flynn. 'Hey, if you're going to talk to a known Russian Operative electronically, you should probably KNOW you're going to end up on tape.' - Especially if you're taking a National Security job.

Really, I'm thinking of pulling a Sessions - and recusing myself. Seems like not much can be done or said that hasn't already been - until the investigation is over. But by then, I'm guessing there will be half a dozen other ones. I mean, we still have the voter fraud investigation, The Ruskie vote swaying investigation, the Manfort investigation, .....

And, BTW? The North Koreans just apparently launched a missile or a shell or something.

Fock, why not? We're so busy throwing poop at each other...

The Europeans are a mess, maybe the Japs or the Canadians can act like the adult in the room for a while.

Maybe if Europe didn't open the floodgates to violent hordes of Muslims they wouldnt be such a mess. Take a look at Sweden and a few others.

Did that feeling come to you while cleaning your cats kitty litter?

Guys like you seriously need to get some sort of a life.

Do you keep like a bulletin board in your Mom's basement

tracking the most minute shiit about other posters?

Focking Creepy.

Guys like you seriously need to get some sort of a life.

Do you keep like a bulletin board in your Mom's basement

tracking the most minute shiit about other posters?

Focking Creepy.

Irony.

Obummer should have tapped his tax records, not his phone.

So the FBI is demanding the DOJ to refute Trump's lie. Time for Trump to put up or shut up.

Trump is the erratic shoot-from-the-hip POTUS we've always needed. :thumbsup:

MSM portrays this as 'evidence free' yet doesn't label the Russians hacking the election as such.

What physical evidence has anyone produced Russia hacked other than Obama and his loyal folks claiming this?

Was this possible illegal wiretapping the reason for the Russian claim? For the previous admin to have an out? Was it so assumed Hillary would win that this would never be found out?

MSM portrays this as 'evidence free' yet doesn't label the Russians hacking the election as such.

What physical evidence has anyone produced Russia hacked other than Obama and his loyal folks claiming this?

Was this possible illegal wiretapping the reason for the Russian claim? For the previous admin to have an out? Was it so assumed Hillary would win that this would never be found out?

Did you read my post above? The Russian issue is not evidence free

There have now been six different Trump staffers who have met with Russian officials during the election. Coupled with Trump's absolute refusal to ever say anything negative about the mass murderer, Vladimir Putin. This is more than enough to warrant an investigation. Notice I said investigation and not charges filed?

Trump stated as fact that Obama had Trump Tower wiretapped. With zero evidence. Nada. The FBI is simply telling the White House to produce something or refute the statement. This wasn't your typical Trump lie. This wasn't a birther accusation. This wasn't claiming 3 million fraudulent voters without a shred of proof. This wasn't claiming he had more electoral votes than anyone since Reagan. The country has learned to simply laugh at Trump for that kind of lie. This was a serious accusation and Trump needs to learn that he's not in third grade and making up tall tales just to get a reaction isn't going to cut it.

Did you read my post above? The Russian issue is not evidence free

Filthy read the POTUS tweets on the subject, he's as informed as he ever will be.

You are reaching bad here and still trying to deny Russian involvement. There is a ton of metadata...some of it has been shown already. But the OC isn't going to present info on an ongoing investigation.

There was no illegal wiretapping...yet you assume so because Trump and Breitbart say so.

Still waiting on evidence of Russian hacking THE ELECTION and not just an assertion from some intelligence agency that just got busted wiretapping a Presidential candidate.

Still waiting on evidence of Russian hacking THE ELECTION and not just an assertion from some intelligence agency that just got busted wiretapping a Presidential candidate.

Doubling down on the dumb. How do you manage day to day functions?

You are reaching bad here and still trying to deny Russian involvement. There is a ton of metadata...some of it has been shown already. But the OC isn't going to present info on an ongoing investigation.

There was no illegal wiretapping...yet you assume so because Trump and Breitbart say so.

So you say ongoing investigation needs no proof......followed by a claim that Trump has no proof on an illegal wiretap. :doh:

You people were here on a weekend arguing about this sh1t?

Sad :(

So you say ongoing investigation needs no proof......followed by a claim that Trump has no proof on an illegal wiretap. :doh:

Please tell me you're just pretending not to understand. I've always considered Flahawker to be the dumbest person I've ever interacted with, but unless you're purposely being obtuse, you might wrestle that title away from him.

You are really struggling with facts yet again

You are really struggling with facts yet again

I'm now convinced that he's just playing around. No one is that thick