Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Obama illegally tapped DJT phone in Trump Tower in October

It's nice that Trump is fighting back and throwing some muck back at Obama after all that's been thrown his way. Now Obama might smarten up and cut the crap. His already vacant legacy can't withstand much more of this.

he's laughing his ass off. 36 hours later and Trump and his cronies still can't produce an ounce of evidence.

No, the assertion was that there's no proof that Russia hacked the election which there isn't. The emails were most likely given to wikilwaks by DNC Staffer Sean Rich who paid for that with his life. Assange has offered reward money to anyone who can provide info leading to arrest. Odd if Sean Rich didn't provide the emails.

And other than that point of contention what was done that influenced the election? Does anyone think those emails shook the people's trust of HRC at that point? After all the scandals and the private email server and Benghazi did she really have the trust of Americans? Nope.

The only people those emails affected were Bernie Sanders supporters and rightfully so. Blaming ANYONE other than HRC & the DNC is a deflection and dillusional. Far be it for the focking truth about that corrupt party to be exposed.

There has been several posts now linking Russia with the hacks...basically the entire intel community has agreed with this and that it was done to try and influence the election.

You don't want to accept that because it doesn't fit your narrative.

That's exactly my point with Russians hacking the election. Sho says it's an active investigation so of course there's no proof....yet they want video of Obama yelling "You're God-damn right I ordered the code red (wiretap)" within a day or two of us knowing about the wiretap.

Not at all...there has been plenty of information post d showing who hacked the emails...I trust the intel community that has all agreed with me over Trump and Putin.

The intel community has not agreed the same with a Trumps assertion about wore "tapps" its that simple

Not nervous in the least. Feds already brushing that aside.

On the other hand, you guys seem nervous your boy is caught wiretapping yet another person.

Your first statement is false.

Nobody is nervous about Trumps claims about Obama.

Who talks on a landline anymore?

I do... Considering our cell phones get terrible reception in the house...

Well, I'm pretty much done with this. Haven't read most of the above. It's pretty obvious the usual trolls just want someone to play with them. This discussion has devolved into the theatre of the absurd. There have been at least two Republican Intel Cmte members say that they haven't seen anything indicating that Obama et al requested a wiretap on Trump - and they stated for the record that they would HAVE to have seen it. Moreover, multiple IC sourcess, Moreover, the FBI Director himself.

It's pretty obvious we're being played, and if there's any doubt whatsoever, I heard this on FOX's (no less) "The Five" just a bit ago:

'We've heard on 'deep background' from a Senior member of the White House (that's the WH of using anonymous sources to talk to the press; the same anonymous sources Trump tells us to ignore when it's not his message) that:

"Even if nothing is found, President Trump has been masterful. He was furious at the staff's inability to get the media off the 'Russia Thing' - and now he's got them talking about the 'Wiretap thing'. It's a win-win for us. Even if nothing comes of this, half the country (Trump's followers) will believe that Obama wiretapped Trump - THAT's the headline now. Like him or not, he knows how to play the press and the crowds."

I'm sure you guys can find a replay (if you want to), but that's it in a nutshell. It's fighting a cripple; Even if you win, you lose. And for the Cripple (Trump) he has proven again and again, even if he's wrong, he wins.

My personal view? Those are all short-term gains and what 'works' campaigning doesn't work in the long term of governance, but only time will tell on that.

What will happen here? Either the JD and/or Congress will refuse to pursue - and "it's all fixed I tells ya!" - OR - They DO investigate, find nothing and - "It's all fixed I tells ya!" - And the usual trolls here & their fellow hat-wearers will buy everything hook, line and sinker. - Nothing will change until/unless there's accountability.

Trump's making a mockery of the system. But, for those who thinks he's 'beating' the media? Their rating and ad-buys are through the roof. Look at this past weekend - should have been nothing - but Trump sends out a mindless pre-dawn text - and the circus is back in town fellas!

Good luck with that.

Problem is...it's not half the country or even voters anymore.

I'd love to see polling in just how many he has lost they his nutty actions.

The group like those supporters here is dwindling IMO.

More Than a Dozen Proven Victims of Obama’s Many Wiretaps

It is not unfounded that former President Obama would wire tap President Trump during the election process. This is because he has done this before. Here is a list of individuals who were wire tapped by the Obama Administration.

WikiLeaks released the following list on February 23rd (see link here) of Obama Administration wire taps:

* The US National Security Agency bugged a private climate change strategy meeting; between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;

* Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;

* Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;

* Obama stole sensitive Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;

* Obama intercepted top EU and Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);

* Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;

* Obama explicitly targetted the phones of Italy’s ambassador to NATO and other top Italian officials for long term interception; and

* Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/draft-heres-the-complete-list-of-victims-from-obamas-many-wiretaps/

BOOM! There it is. Great post. Thank God for Edward Snowden, American hero.

BOOM! There it is. Great post. Thank God for Edward Snowden, American hero.

boom?

Gateway pundit again leading the charge of proving nothing.

Anything showing those were anything other than legal court ordered surveillance?

Well, I'm pretty much done with this. Haven't read most of the above. It's pretty obvious the usual trolls just want someone to play with them. This discussion has devolved into the theatre of the absurd. There have been at least two Republican Intel Cmte members say that they haven't seen anything indicating that Obama et al requested a wiretap on Trump - and they stated for the record that they would HAVE to have seen it. Moreover, multiple IC sourcess, Moreover, the FBI Director himself.

It's pretty obvious we're being played, and if there's any doubt whatsoever, I heard this on FOX's (no less) "The Five" just a bit ago:

'We've heard on 'deep background' from a Senior member of the White House (that's the WH of using anonymous sources to talk to the press; the same anonymous sources Trump tells us to ignore when it's not his message) that:

"Even if nothing is found, President Trump has been masterful. He was furious at the staff's inability to get the media off the 'Russia Thing' - and now he's got them talking about the 'Wiretap thing'. It's a win-win for us. Even if nothing comes of this, half the country (Trump's followers) will believe that Obama wiretapped Trump - THAT's the headline now. Like him or not, he knows how to play the press and the crowds."

I'm sure you guys can find a replay (if you want to), but that's it in a nutshell. It's fighting a cripple; Even if you win, you lose. And for the Cripple (Trump) he has proven again and again, even if he's wrong, he wins.

My personal view? Those are all short-term gains and what 'works' campaigning doesn't work in the long term of governance, but only time will tell on that.

What will happen here? Either the JD and/or Congress will refuse to pursue - and "it's all fixed I tells ya!" - OR - They DO investigate, find nothing and - "It's all fixed I tells ya!" - And the usual trolls here & their fellow hat-wearers will buy everything hook, line and sinker. - Nothing will change until/unless there's accountability.

Trump's making a mockery of the system. But, for those who thinks he's 'beating' the media? Their rating and ad-buys are through the roof. Look at this past weekend - should have been nothing - but Trump sends out a mindless pre-dawn text - and the circus is back in town fellas!

Good luck with that.

There it is again, thanks Wiff! -- the new liberal wordsmithing talking point that there is no evidence that Obama ordered the taps. Of course there isn't, he isn't allowed to. But as I said earlier, the question is if he knew about them and was complicit. To say he didn't know, or didn't agree with it yet it continued, is mindnumbingly partisan. :(

• Like 1

This is really simple. Someone claims Trump had ties to Russia and they swallow it as if it was the word of God. No proof but it must have happened because Rachel Maddow told them.

Trump says Obama and his administration tapped his phone. Board libs say there's no way and they want to see Obama's name on a request slip or something before they believe it. Nevermind we have a laundry list of other occasions where he has tapped private citizens, other leaders and news people.

You can't make this stuff up...you guys are too much.

There it is again, thanks Wiff! -- the new liberal wordsmithing talking point that there is no evidence that Obama ordered the taps. Of course there isn't, he isn't allowed to. But as I said earlier, the question is if he knew about them and was complicit. To say he didn't know, or didn't agree with it yet it continued, is mindnumbingly partisan. :(

Complicit in what? Legal surveillance? That's if he even knew. Which would still make Trumps claim false.

This is really simple. Someone claims Trump had ties to Russia and they swallow it as if it was the word of God. No proof but it must have happened because Rachel Maddow told them.

Trump says Obama and his administration tapped his phone. Board libs say there's no way and they want to see Obama's name on a request slip or something before they believe it. Nevermind we have a laundry list of other occasions where he has tapped private citizens, other leaders and news people.

You can't make this stuff up...you guys are too much.

Can't make it up...but you just did. Your first paragraph is just not factually correct about what I and others have stated or shown the links to support our thoughts on it.

As usual...you do have to make things up in order to argue.

The assertion was that Russia did nothing to influence the election which proof has been provided. The debate that trumps staff coordinated it is simply assumption.

Lets say you're right. What was it again that Russia actually did that influenced the election? and made millions of people in the correct states vote for Trump.

Lets say you're right. What was it again that Russia actually did that influenced the election? and made millions of people in the correct states vote for Trump.

fed info to wikileaks and orchestrated their rekease to the public. That's one theory. There's an investigation going on. Stay tuned

I've already posted the CIA, FYI, NSA, joint report outlining this

I've already posted the CIA, FYI, NSA, joint report outlining this

Outlining what? Sorry I don't get an update everytime you post.

What was released that was so damaging?

http://truepundit.com/busted-hillary-clinton-tweet-proves-she-received-trump-towers-illegal-wiretap-intel-during-presidential-campaign/

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH Obama didn't know about the wire tap but some how Hillary did?

Notice how they always say [insert source] (that actually isn't a source) says Trump blah blah blah Russia? How about they focking release the proof/information already?

http://truepundit.com/busted-hillary-clinton-tweet-proves-she-received-trump-towers-illegal-wiretap-intel-during-presidential-campaign/

Notice how they always say [insert source] (that actually isn't a source) says Trump blah blah blah Russia? How about they focking release the proof/information already?

Notice how your be source makes conclusions without any real substance? And you automatically believe it?

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

AND you don't need to be a wise ass about it, you are the one coming in and asking the question that has been asked and answered 100 times

Okay I skimmed the whole thing. This was in there THREE times.

"We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him."

No where in that... paper, does it say HOW they discredited HRC other than they used outlets to "release US victim data"

Let me be clear with what I am asking. What victim data did they release? What was it that was so damaging?

Notice how your be source makes conclusions without any real substance? And you automatically believe it?

My source is HRC she said "the computer scientist have uncovered a secret server"

How would she know that? Why should she know that? Honestly think about that. If they are building a case WHY would they release the "evidence" (which there still is none) on twitter? Think about what you are saying?

Okay I skimmed the whole thing. This was in there THREE times.

"We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trumps election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him."

No where in that... paper, does it say HOW they discredited HRC other than they used outlets to "release US victim data"

Let me be clear with what I am asking. What victim data did they release? What was it that was so damaging?

I believe victim data is referring to hacked systems that was sent to wikileaks during the campaign

I believe victim data is referring to hacked systems that was sent to wikileaks during the campaign

Jesus Christ, just save everyone a bunch of time and say the leaks exposed all the illegal sh1t her campaign and the DNC where up to.

Jesus Christ, just save everyone a bunch of time and say the leaks exposed all the illegal sh1t her campaign and the DNC where up to.

Right, which was hacked and published in hopes of influencing the election. Now your catching on.

Also I don't know what you can point to as illegal.. immoral and unethical yes but illegal?

And for the record I didn't vote hillary

Again, for the 99th time and was same thing anybody with at least half a brain is saying. If Trump was seriously concerned about this as POTUS, he could get information on every single wire tap in play right now. He could have had that information before dinner time and Mar-A-Lago Friday night.

But instead, he calls for an investigation and fires off tweets to the General Public. Still think he's not playing us on this one?

Even Trump supporters 1x1 cannot explain why Trump wouldn't just pick up the phone and get a listing of wiretap especially just narrowing it down to anything regarding himself or his family or his businesses and or originated by the White House at the time.

Were you in a coma during the election, is this is all new information to you? No wire tap needed...notice how her tweet is the same day the story went public? BTW, it really says a lot that you read crappy websites like that and think they are providing actual news.

OCTOBER 31, 2016

Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?

This spring, a group of computer scientists set out to determine whether hackers were interfering with the Trump campaign. They found something they weren’t expecting.

In late spring, this community of malware hunters placed itself in a high state of alarm. Word arrived that Russian hackers had infiltrated the servers of the Democratic National Committee, an attack persuasively detailed by the respected cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike. The computer scientists posited a logical hypothesis, which they set out to rigorously test: If the Russians were worming their way into the DNC, they might very well be attacking other entities central to the presidential campaign, including Donald Trump’s many servers. “We wanted to help defend both campaigns, because we wanted to preserve the integrity of the election,” says one of the academics, who works at a university that asked him not to speak with reporters because of the sensitive nature of his work.

Hunting for malware requires highly specialized knowledge of the intricacies of the domain name system—the protocol that allows us to type email addresses and website names to initiate communication. DNS enables our words to set in motion a chain of connections between servers, which in turn delivers the results we desire. Before a mail server can deliver a message to another mail server, it has to look up its IP address using the DNS. Computer scientists have built a set of massive DNS databases, which provide fragmentary histories of communications flows, in part to create an archive of malware: a kind of catalog of the tricks bad actors have tried to pull, which often involve masquerading as legitimate actors. These databases can give a useful, though far from comprehensive, snapshot of traffic across the internet. Some of the most trusted DNS specialists—an elite group of malware hunters, who work for private contractors—have access to nearly comprehensive logs of communication between servers. They work in close concert with internet service providers, the networks through which most of us connect to the internet, and the ones that are most vulnerable to massive attacks. To extend the traffic metaphor, these scientists have cameras posted on the internet’s stoplights and overpasses. They are entrusted with something close to a complete record of all the servers of the world connecting with one another.

So I'll just repeat.

If you don't know, you aren't informed enough to be discussing politics.

Right, which was hacked and published in hopes of influencing the election. Now your catching on.

Also I don't know what you can point to as illegal.. immoral and unethical yes but illegal?

And for the record I didn't vote hillary

Breaking campaign finance laws is a pretty big deal.

Were you in a coma during the election, is this is all new information to you? No wire tap needed.

OCTOBER 31, 2016

Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?

So I'll just repeat.

Cool a slate article. I'm sure it will be well sourced AND it's a bunch of garbage.

Some highlights:

"In late July, one of these scientists—who asked to be referred to as Tea Leaves" :first:

"I communicated extensively with Tea Leaves and two of his closest collaborators, who also spoke with me on the condition of anonymity" :lol:

"There were reports that the Trump campaign had ordered the Republican Party to rewrite its platform position on Ukraine"

"We can see a trail of transmissions, but we can’t see the actual substance of the communications. And we can’t even say with complete certitude that the servers exchanged email. One scientist, who wasn’t involved in the effort to compile and analyze the logs, ticked off a list of other possibilities: an errant piece of spam caroming between servers, a misdirected email that kept trying to reach its destination, which created the impression of sustained communication. "

Can anyone go on focking record? Seriously you go ahead and hang your hat on Slate and Tea Leaves there. Hell they even admit they have no focking clue what it is. IF any of this is even true. I'd ask Tea Leaves, but well you know. He probably doesn't even exist.

LOL focking Tea Leaves, get out of here with that sh!t

Cool a slate article. I'm sure it will be well sourced AND it's a bunch of garbage.

Some highlights:

"In late July, one of these scientists—who asked to be referred to as Tea Leaves" :first:

"I communicated extensively with Tea Leaves and two of his closest collaborators, who also spoke with me on the condition of anonymity" :lol:

"There were reports that the Trump campaign had ordered the Republican Party to rewrite its platform position on Ukraine"

"We can see a trail of transmissions, but we can’t see the actual substance of the communications. And we can’t even say with complete certitude that the servers exchanged email. One scientist, who wasn’t involved in the effort to compile and analyze the logs, ticked off a list of other possibilities: an errant piece of spam caroming between servers, a misdirected email that kept trying to reach its destination, which created the impression of sustained communication. "

Can anyone go on focking record? Seriously you go ahead and hang your hat on Slate and Tea Leaves there. Hell they even admit they have no focking clue what it is. IF any of this is even true. I'd ask Tea Leaves, but well you know. He probably doesn't even exist.

LOL focking Tea Leaves, get out of here with that sh!t

Hey dumb ass, notice that Hillary's tweet is the same day as this story...you are seriously stupid. No wiretap needed you moron,

Pundit guy what ning about Slate and not just admitting his post was complete crap.

I hate to mess up a perfectly good line of b******* with you know truth and facts and what not, but the president himself can't order a wiretap. If and this is a big if Trump was wiretapped, he is stating for the record that he show probable cause for a judge and the court system to authorize a wiretap.

Just proves that Trump still hasn't learned that president does not equal King.

Please. Do you really believe that?

The guy who controls the armed services, FBI, NSA, CIA, and god knows what else can't get a phone tapped whenever he wants?

I don't buy it.

Checks and balances. That's why the FISA court.

Even if you went directly to the FBI and the FBI skirted all of the other protections and protocols, even the FBI is saying they don't know what the f*** Trump is talking about. And to that that using the fact you laid out, Trump could easily pull up any proof that's out there as president but that proof doesn't exist.

Checks and balances. That's why the FISA court.

Even if you went directly to the FBI and the FBI skirted all of the other protections and protocols, even the FBI is saying they don't know what the f*** Trump is talking about. And to that that using the fact you laid out, Trump could easily pull up any proof that's out there as president but that proof doesn't exist.

I bet Trump ends up firing Comey over this. You know he can't stand anyone who doesn't agree with him or go along with his bullsh1t. Comey is not going to lie for Trump and Trump won't like that

That's the joy and Brilliance of conspiracy theories. The lack of proof in their mind proves that there must be a conspiracy.

We had members of the legislative, judicial, and even executive branch all say they don't know what the f*** Trump is talking about , but again all that does is Feed the Beast.

Trump can't lose as long as they're idiots out there who will believe his unsubstantiated lies Over thoroughly substantiated proven denial of those lies.

At this point, Trump himself go on national TV in front of Congress and say he got it all from Breitbart. Which he did by the way.

And still, there would be people who either didn't care to educate themselves on what Trump said or even in the face of it would say see? They got to him too!

As we saw with that ridiculous Pizza Story, Once the lie's out there, they're going to be idiots who embrace it wholeheartedly and vehemently deny anything that says otherwise.

I bet Trump ends up firing Comey over this. You know he can't stand anyone who doesn't agree with him or go along with his bullsh1t. Comey is not going to lie for Trump and Trump won't like that

The only thing keeping comey around right now is once he is officially off the reservation, he will be on every damn news show telling the truth.

But yeah, I'd actually be surprised if he makes it through the month at this point.

By the way, saw footage of him golfing, I know that's a big shock. That dude is giving Taft a run for his money girth-wise. F*** he may not live through the month himself!

That has to be what melanoma is waiting for.

I gave his tailor all kinds of credit, but that mother f***** he is close to pushing three bills right now.

Again, for the 99th time and was same thing anybody with at least half a brain is saying. If Trump was seriously concerned about this as POTUS, he could get information on every single wire tap in play right now. He could have had that information before dinner time and Mar-A-Lago Friday night.

But instead, he calls for an investigation and fires off tweets to the General Public. Still think he's not playing us on this one?

Even Trump supporters 1x1 cannot explain why Trump wouldn't just pick up the phone and get a listing of wiretap especially just narrowing it down to anything regarding himself or his family or his businesses and or originated by the White House at the time.

maybe he did, but it's illegal to present that evidence,

By the way, saw footage of him golfing, I know that's a big shock. That dude is giving Taft a run for his money girth-wise. F*** he may not live through the month himself!

That has to be what melanoma is waiting for.

I gave his tailor all kinds of credit, but that mother f***** he is close to pushing three bills right now.

it's crazy how certain circumstances will make you root for something you normally wouldn't root for. I remember when Seattle played New England in the Super Bowl and I hated the Seahawks so much that I was rooting for New England and that felt kind of dirty. I've also never rooted for a heart attack before.

“If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency,” -Trump's Doctor (Dr Harold Bornstein)

If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency, -Trump's Doctor (Dr Harold Bornstein)

Yeah ok

This should be proof that Trump can literally sell his supporters anything