Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Obama illegally tapped DJT phone in Trump Tower in October

LOL I love how you guys try to make each other feel better. Adorable

• Like 1

LOL I love how you guys try to make each other feel better. Adorable

lol seriously how stupid do you feel claiming Comey made the request ? When it turns out its some unknown guy who knows how Comey thinks ?

That's funny . :lol:

Didn't the Obama administration tap the AP and some fox news guy a little while back.

Along with hacking some Indiana gop election official ?

Can't trust those scumbags for nothing.

So it's beyond the realm of possibility the Administration that used the IRS against his opponents would ever misuse the power of his office. Got it liberals.

And it's beyond comprehension that the administration that didn't put anyone from Wall Street on trial fined them instead and put the money in a political slush fund woukd do this? Remember when the left was up in arms about Wall Street and the banks and promised to bring them to justice? Nah, they took the money instead.

lol seriously how stupid do you feel claiming Comey made the request ? When it turns out its some unknown guy who knows how Comey thinks ?

That's funny ######. :lol:

The news of Comey's request has been out for well over a day. If it's wrong, who's stepping up to clarify? As far as I've heard, no one.

If something has been attributed to the Director of the FBI which was not true....don't you think he'd be quick to set the story straight?

The news of Comey's request has been out for well over a day. If it's wrong, who's stepping up to clarify? As far as I've heard, no one.

If something has been attributed to the Director of the FBI which was not true....don't you think he'd be quick to set the story straight?

who's stepping up to verify ? As far as I've seen, no one. So what he have here still, and only have, is an unknown guy who knows how Comey thinks so he thinks Coney might have said that.

Correct ?

Just like you will want physical proof that Obama ordered that wiretapping, I want physical proof not someone's opinion. Anything less than physical proof GFY.

You didn't read one of those links.

They are there...anyone still denying the Russians tried to influence us fishing or just completely blind.

At this point it's simply ignorance and laziness to not want to know.

You didn't read one of those links.

They are there...anyone still denying the Russians tried to influence us fishing or just completely blind.

At this point it's simply ignorance and laziness to not want to know.

I read them and found no physical evidence provided. Just like you'll maintain Obama didn't greenlight wiretapping Trump without seeing physical proof. :wave:

I read them and found no physical evidence provided. Just like you'll maintain Obama didn't greenlight wiretapping Trump without seeing physical proof. :wave:

So dumb

So dumb

There's been actual evidence of the trump campaign colluding with the Russians to influence the election? When did that come out, and how the hell did I miss it?

There's been actual evidence of the trump campaign colluding with the Russians to influence the election? When did that come out, and how the hell did I miss it?

The assertion was that Russia did nothing to influence the election which proof has been provided. The debate that trumps staff coordinated it is simply assumption.

The assertion was that Russia did nothing to influence the election which proof has been provided. The debate that trumps staff coordinated it is simply assumption.

Then why is Newbie referring to Filthy's post as dumb?

What more evidence than what was presented?

You think they release evidence during an ongoing investigation? And that the general public have access to it?

There was plenty in those links...plentyof proof for any reasonable people to conclude as the numerous intelligence agencies did. But you chose to believe Trump and Putin.

Meanwhile...Trump makes an allegation based on a news report...and you immediately believe it. Too funny.

Just as you believed pizzagate.

The only reason you aren't a 911 truther is that Bush was a Republican

That is part of where the investigation is now...was anyone else involved.

There is proof of Russian involvement. There is proof of contact between multiple people in Trumps campaign and the Russians.

That much is not debatable.

There's actual evidence that six of his cabinet members have had meetings with Russians. There's also proof that Jeff Sessions lied under oath about one of them. There's also proof that one of them has been fired as a result.

No one is pretending to know what all these meetings were about. There is much that remains unknown. Was Trump and his team assuring sanctions would be lifted in exchange for Russia feeding wikileaks info on Hillary? Are there Russian dealings that Trump doesn't want public and that's why he refuses to release his tax returns? I don't have these answers. Nor do you. That it why there is an investigation going on. I hope I've taught you something here. God knows you need it.

This isn't true... Obama isn't smart enough to do something like this...

There's actual evidence that six of his cabinet members have had meetings with Russians. There's also proof that Jeff Sessions lied under oath about one of them. There's also proof that one of them has been fired as a result.

No one is pretending to know what all these meetings were about. There is much that remains unknown. Was Trump and his team assuring sanctions would be lifted in exchange for Russia feeding wikileaks info on Hillary? Are there Russian dealings that Trump doesn't want public and that's why he refuses to release his tax returns? I don't have these answers. Nor do you. That it why there is an investigation going on. I hope I've taught you something here. God knows you need it.

Yeah, that's it newbie. You get to tell Filthy he's dumb because he wants to know what proof there is, then you offer none. Foot, mouth.

Yeah, that's it newbie. You get to tell Filthy he's dumb because he wants to know what proof there is, then you offer none. Foot, mouth.

I was responding to you. dipshit. Not Filthy. He's been trolling this entire thread. He wants proof when the FBI is still gathering proof? LOL Sorry, but they never call and tell me what's going on. :doh:

Did he wiretap the landlines? Or cell phones? Who talks on a landline anymore?

Didn't the Obama administration tap the AP and some fox news guy a little while back.

Along with hacking some Indiana gop election official ?

Can't trust those scumbags for nothing.

They tapped France PM The German chancellor, and The Italian president.

More Than a Dozen Proven Victims of Obama’s Many Wiretaps

It is not unfounded that former President Obama would wire tap President Trump during the election process. This is because he has done this before. Here is a list of individuals who were wire tapped by the Obama Administration.

WikiLeaks released the following list on February 23rd (see link here) of Obama Administration wire taps:

* The US National Security Agency bugged a private climate change strategy meeting; between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;

* Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;

* Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;

* Obama stole sensitive Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;

* Obama intercepted top EU and Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);

* Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;

* Obama explicitly targetted the phones of Italy’s ambassador to NATO and other top Italian officials for long term interception; and

* Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/draft-heres-the-complete-list-of-victims-from-obamas-many-wiretaps/

• Like 1

Amazing the things Obama got away with.

I sure Trump will be the "wiretapping president" by the time he's done.

More Than a Dozen Proven Victims of Obamas Many Wiretaps

It is not unfounded that former President Obama would wire tap President Trump during the election process. This is because he has done this before. Here is a list of individuals who were wire tapped by the Obama Administration.

WikiLeaks released the following list on February 23rd (see link here) of Obama Administration wire taps:

* The US National Security Agency bugged a private climate change strategy meeting; between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;

* Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;

* Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;

* Obama stole sensitive Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israels Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italys Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;

* Obama intercepted top EU and Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US extort[ing] them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);

* Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;

* Obama explicitly targetted the phones of Italys ambassador to NATO and other top Italian officials for long term interception; and

* Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to pop like a cork.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/draft-heres-the-complete-list-of-victims-from-obamas-many-wiretaps/

Don't bother with these goofballs. Unless they see a piece of paper that Obama specifically instructed someone to do it they will never believe it. Yet anything comes up about Trump they just automatically believe it's true. It's quite comical.

Don't bother with these goofballs. Unless they see a piece of paper that Obama specifically instructed someone to do it they will never believe it. Yet anything comes up about Trump they just automatically believe it's true. It's quite comical.

Exactly. I don't know why I engage my obvious inferiors like Newbie and MDC.

Exactly. I don't know why I engage my obvious inferiors like Newbie and MDC.

I beat you to within inches of your life every single day.

No, the assertion was that there's no proof that Russia hacked the election which there isn't. The emails were most likely given to wikilwaks by DNC Staffer Sean Rich who paid for that with his life. Assange has offered reward money to anyone who can provide info leading to arrest. Odd if Sean Rich didn't provide the emails.

And other than that point of contention what was done that influenced the election? Does anyone think those emails shook the people's trust of HRC at that point? After all the scandals and the private email server and Benghazi did she really have the trust of Americans? Nope.

The only people those emails affected were Bernie Sanders supporters and rightfully so. Blaming ANYONE other than HRC & the DNC is a deflection and dillusional. Far be it for the focking truth about that corrupt party to be exposed.

No, the assertion was that there's no proof that Russia hacked the election which there isn't. The emails were most likely given to wikilwaks by DNC Staffer Sean Rich who paid for that with his life. Assange has offered reward money to anyone who can provide info leading to arrest. Odd if Sean Rich didn't provide the emails.

And other than that point of contention what was done that influenced the election? Does anyone think those emails shook the people's trust of HRC at that point? After all the scandals and the private email server and Benghazi did she really have the trust of Americans? Nope.

The only people those emails affected were Bernie Sanders supporters and rightfully so. Blaming ANYONE other than HRC & the DNC is a deflection and dillusional. Far be it for the focking truth about that corrupt party to be exposed.

You seem awfully nervous about this Russia thing. If you think there's nothing there, than you should welcome the investigation.

That's exactly my point with Russians hacking the election. Sho says it's an active investigation so of course there's no proof....yet they want video of Obama yelling "You're God-damn right I ordered the code red (wiretap)" within a day or two of us knowing about the wiretap.

You seem awfully nervous about this Russia thing. If you think there's nothing there, than you should welcome the investigation.

Not nervous in the least. Feds already brushing that aside.

On the other hand, you guys seem nervous your boy is caught wiretapping yet another person.

Well, I'm pretty much done with this. Haven't read most of the above. It's pretty obvious the usual trolls just want someone to play with them. This discussion has devolved into the theatre of the absurd. There have been at least two Republican Intel Cmte members say that they haven't seen anything indicating that Obama et al requested a wiretap on Trump - and they stated for the record that they would HAVE to have seen it. Moreover, multiple IC sourcess, Moreover, the FBI Director himself.

It's pretty obvious we're being played, and if there's any doubt whatsoever, I heard this on FOX's (no less) "The Five" just a bit ago:

'We've heard on 'deep background' from a Senior member of the White House (that's the WH of using anonymous sources to talk to the press; the same anonymous sources Trump tells us to ignore when it's not his message) that:

"Even if nothing is found, President Trump has been masterful. He was furious at the staff's inability to get the media off the 'Russia Thing' - and now he's got them talking about the 'Wiretap thing'. It's a win-win for us. Even if nothing comes of this, half the country (Trump's followers) will believe that Obama wiretapped Trump - THAT's the headline now. Like him or not, he knows how to play the press and the crowds."

I'm sure you guys can find a replay (if you want to), but that's it in a nutshell. It's fighting a cripple; Even if you win, you lose. And for the Cripple (Trump) he has proven again and again, even if he's wrong, he wins.

My personal view? Those are all short-term gains and what 'works' campaigning doesn't work in the long term of governance, but only time will tell on that.

What will happen here? Either the JD and/or Congress will refuse to pursue - and "it's all fixed I tells ya!" - OR - They DO investigate, find nothing and - "It's all fixed I tells ya!" - And the usual trolls here & their fellow hat-wearers will buy everything hook, line and sinker. - Nothing will change until/unless there's accountability.

Trump's making a mockery of the system. But, for those who thinks he's 'beating' the media? Their rating and ad-buys are through the roof. Look at this past weekend - should have been nothing - but Trump sends out a mindless pre-dawn text - and the circus is back in town fellas!

Good luck with that.

It's nice that Trump is fighting back and throwing some muck back at Obama after all that's been thrown his way. Now Obama might smarten up and cut the crap. His already vacant legacy can't withstand much more of this.

• Like 1