NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

I did. :dunno:

Try your own words just once rather than foolish video clips im not going to watch.

Try your own words just once rather than foolish video clips im not going to watch.

Again..you can't watch because it may hurt your feelings you damn snowflake.

Sundance with another incredible, factual breakdown of events. That's real investigative reporting there kids.

I dare you hacks to provide better, more in depth and more factual takes than this.

You won't, you cant and you're scared to read it.

Hacks

• Like 1

Obama State Dept used taxpayer dollars to fund George Soros group's political activities in Albania

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/04/obama-state-dept-used-taxpayer-dollars-to-fund-george-soros-groups-political-activities-in-albania-watchdog-group-says.html

A message to Liberal America:

First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.

Judicial Watch gives their opinion...Baker believes it because Fox told him to.

:lol:

Yeah its pretty much time for Mueller to put up or shut up. Even Ill agree to that

• Like 1

Yeah its pretty much time for Mueller to put up or shut up. Even Ill agree to that

Mueller and the Left want to drag this into the midterm elections to use against the Right. I wouldn't be surprised to see it go to the 2020 elections too.

Filthy's got his own little world and it doesn't matter if Jesus himself came down and told him otherwise.

First it was the GOP had nothing to do with it at all whatsoever no way. Now he's trying to split hairs on yeah but but but how did they get the information?

Again, Jesus could come down and nail the answer to his forehead and filthy is having none of it.

Filthy's got his own little world and it doesn't matter if Jesus himself came down and told him otherwise.

First it was the GOP had nothing to do with it at all whatsoever no way. Now he's trying to split hairs on yeah but but but how did they get the information?

Again, Jesus could come down and nail the answer to his forehead and filthy is having none of it.

you get to share your fantasy world with sniffles.

Let that sink in for a minute. :(

I'm sorry so now the whole Obama DOJ/FBI/NSD spying on Trump (and others) is all because the Washington Free Beacon originally started some anti-Trump dirt digging? Disregard Chris Steele and Nellie Ohr were the ones digging up the Russian dirt; disregard the FISC court findings of abuse with the 702s (contractors given unauthorized access to classified info); disregard over a dozen career level employees RESIGN/FIRED/DEMOTED in the DOJ/FBI in the last 8 months.....

I'm sorry so now the whole Obama DOJ/FBI/NSD spying on Trump (and others) is all because the Washington Free Beacon originally started some anti-Trump dirt digging? Disregard Chris Steele and Nellie Ohr were the ones digging up the Russian dirt; disregard the FISC court findings of abuse with the 702s (contractors given unauthorized access to classified info); disregard over a dozen career level employees RESIGN/FIRED/DEMOTED in the DOJ/FBI in the last 8 months.....

it's amazing everything you listed actually happened, yet this phsyco nutbags desperately cling to trump/russia collusion conspiracy theory :lol:
  • Like 1

Mueller and the Left want to drag this into the midterm elections to use against the Right. I wouldn't be surprised to see it go to the 2020 elections too.

God I hope it does. The longer this goes the worse Dems look.

13 Trump hating Lawyers spending tens of millions of taxpayer dollars over the last 13 months and the only collusion we have found is with the DNC, Hillary Clinton, and the Obama Administration trying to influence the 2016 election.

• Like 1

13 Trump hating Lawyers spending tens of millions of taxpayer dollars over the last 13 months and the only collusion we have found is with the DNC, Hillary Clinton, and the Obama Administration trying to influence the 2016 election.

Wrong

Van der somebody got 30 days for lying about knowing Gates who was indicted for lying about his relationship with Manafort. All 3 of whom lied to protect themselves from potential money laundering charges which have nothing to do with Trump or the election.

So your statement is correct as it pertains to actual election influence, which I thought was the point of the investigation. We now know it's not.

Van der somebody got 30 days for lying about knowing Gates who was indicted for lying about his relationship with Manafort. All 3 of whom lied to protect themselves from potential money laundering charges which have nothing to do with Trump or the election.

So your statement is correct as it pertains to actual election influence, which I thought was the point of the investigation. We now know it's not.

His statement starts with a lies about the 13 "trump hating lawyers".

As well as the only things we have found.

We now know the investigation was started to look into russian meddling and possible involvement by the Trump campaign. (and you can read the letters from rosenstein and Mueller and see all what was given as scope if you would like).

and since you all love consistency...let me remind you that Starr's investigation had zero to do with Lewinsky...until it did...Im sure phurfur and the rest of you complained all the time about the length, cost, and scope of that one. :lol:

Wrong

At least you have the courage to troll after the beat down you have suffered.

Saints is too much of a coward to even do that. He just lurks and profile creeps.

Keep up the good fight!

At least you have the courage to troll after the beat down you have suffered.

Saints is too much of a coward to even do that. He just lurks and profile creeps.

Keep up the good fight!

You claiming I am trolling is funny.

My wrong statement was because nearly everything BB said was factually incorrect.

You claiming I am taking a beat down is hilarious.

I noticed you didn't address where I easily pointed out your Uranium lie. Not shocked...its what you do on here and FBG.

Saints is smart enough to not engage with such willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest people.

I should learn from him...but sometimes its fun pointing out your lies and foolishness and exposing it.

but sometimes its fun pointing out your lies and foolishness and exposing it.

Translation...you get off on being a richard to people.

Speaking of trolls...withing minutes of my post...my little shadow from FBG chimes in....Im sure its super insightful and right on point about Trump or Cohen or the Mueller investigation.

Speaking of trolls...withing minutes of my post...my little shadow from FBG chimes in....Im sure its super insightful and right on point about Trump or Cohen or the Mueller investigation.

It is very insightful and spot on. :doublethumbsup:

Translation...you get off on being a richard to people.

Did you know he is a Pear Shaped Loser because he had a hang nail, a cold sore and has an offsetting personality?

Yes, he is a victim.

Did you know he is a Pear Shaped Loser because he had a hang nail, a cold sore and has an offsetting personality?

Yes, he is a victim.

He's a nutjob.

• Like 1

Yes, he is a victim.

Lying again I see...but at least you found a new troll friend.

Also...Hand talking about being a Richard to people...when nearly his entire existence here and while at FBG is him being a Richard to people and not actually discussing topics...focking hilarious.

Lying again I see...but at least you found a new troll friend.

Also...Hand talking about being a Richard to people...when nearly his entire existence here and while at FBG is him being a Richard to people and not actually discussing topics...focking hilarious.

You are in pissing matches in multiple threads each and every day. You get off on it. You have no self awareness at all. It is amazing to watch. It is so easy to call you out and despite you having me and many others on ignore because you are a snowflake you still can't ignore us.

You are in pissing matches in multiple threads each and every day. You get off on it. You have no self awareness at all. It is amazing to watch. It is so easy to call you out and despite you having me and many others on ignore because you are a snowflake you still can't ignore us.

He has no self esteem.

He has no self esteem.

He is clueless to the concept he brings everything on himself. Ever since I joined here about a year ago I saw him and junior being unhinged and treating people like crap. Junior finally got banned and sho got a long timeout. He gets off on acting like he does, he doesn't see it and it's pathetic. The guy is not well at all and he keeps mentioning FBGs. I have never made a reference to that place and he is wrong again.

• Like 1

He is clueless to the concept he brings everything on himself. Ever since I joined here about a year ago I saw him and junior being unhinged and treating people like crap. Junior finally got banned and sho got a long timeout. He gets off on acting like he does, he doesn't see it and it's pathetic. The guy is not well at all and he keeps mentioning FBGs. I have never made a reference to that place and he is wrong again.

Difference between the two of them is that Newbie was just an ignorant meathead. Sho is a delusional hack.

• Like 1

You claiming I am trolling is funny.

My wrong statement was because nearly everything BB said was factually incorrect.

You claiming I am taking a beat down is hilarious.

I noticed you didn't address where I easily pointed out your Uranium lie. Not shocked...its what you do on here and FBG.

Saints is smart enough to not engage with such willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest people.

I should learn from him...but sometimes its fun pointing out your lies and foolishness and exposing it.

What Uranium One lie?

All you have done is say it was debunked, without providing any facts.

I linked an article from the vast right wing conspiracy site factcheck.org that supports everything I said.

• Like 1

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/382714-clinton-advised-pompeo-to-stop-the-purge-of-state-dept

Hillary wants Pompeo to retain senior State Dept people to deal with global threats. What about the Domestic threats from people she put IN the State Dept? You can't make this sh!t up.......... :lol:

Focking clown show continues.

Color me shocked that she wants her deep-state attack dogs to be kept in place.

What Uranium One lie?

All you have done is say it was debunked, without providing any facts.

I linked an article from the vast right wing conspiracy site factcheck.org that supports everything I said.

The one where you claimed Obama admin sold 20% of our Uranium.

No...your link didnt support your claim...it supported me.

Can you even read?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/12/documents-link-putins-favorite-oligarch-obama-official-aided-anti-trump-dossier/

Over the past week Putin's favorite Oligarch got his sh!t sanctioned six ways from Sunday. He'd previously mentioned stepping down from a couple companies........anything to do with Executive Order 12/21/2017?

Interesting coincidence as well; Oligarch Oleg has ties to Christopher Steele, Manafort..............Also has ties to such VIPs as McCain, Podesta, Clinton, etc......

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) raised questions last month relating to Deripaska and Steele. “The other important news last week was watch what Sen. Cotton asked Wray. Was Steele being employed by paid by this Russian oligarch? The answer was interesting,” Jordan told The Daily Caller in an interview at CPAC.

Maybe Manafort (and Page as well) was a plant.........