NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Newly uncovered text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page suggest a possible coordination between high-ranking officials at the Obama White House, CIA, FBI, Justice Department and former Senate Democratic leadership in the early stages of the investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to GOP congressional investigators on Wednesday.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/28/documents-suggest-possible-coordination-between-cia-fbi-obama-wh-and-dem-officials-early-in-trump-russia-probe-investigators.html

Bathhouse Barry Briefs.......

Ruh roh

WASHINGTON A top Trump campaign official had repeated communications during the final weeks of the 2016 presidential race with a business associate tied to Russian intelligence, according to a document released on Tuesday by the special counsel investigating Russian interference in the election.

The campaign official, Rick Gates, had frequent phone calls in September and October 2016 with a person the F.B.I. believes had active links to Russian spy services at the time, the document said. Mr. Gates also told an associate the person was a former Russian Intelligence Officer with the G.R.U., the Russian military intelligence agency.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, is investigating numerous contacts between President Trumps advisers and Russia-linked individuals and entities leading up to and after the November 2016 election. The document, filed in Mr. Muellers name, stated that the communications between Mr. Gates and the individual were pertinent to the investigation.

• Like 1

" business associate with ties to Russian intelligence". Could you guys get a direct link between the Russian government and Trump for once?

They were talking about wedding plans and grandkids.

Not good enough. Gotta tie it back to some Hilary/Obama/podesta conspiracy which explains Seth richs death :nono:

Not good enough. Gotta tie it back to some Hilary/Obama/podesta conspiracy which explains Seth richs death :nono:

So you think Rich was killed in a botched robbery?

So you think Rich was killed in a botched robbery?

Seth Rich was robbed... sure the shooter didn't take anything from him... but the FBI stole his laptop... 24 hours after he was killed... in a hospital... under the care of a DNC doctor.

Total not weird and perfectly normal

Seth Rich was robbed... sure the shooter didn't take anything from him... but the FBI stole his laptop... 24 hours after he was killed... in a hospital... under the care of a DNC doctor.

Total not weird and perfectly normal

Did you know that hook nose Debbie Wasserman Shultz's brother is an assistant US attorney for Washington DC? That's also the same office handling the Awan brothers case.

uh rho

Yet Sessions wont hire special council.

Im sure righties will also whine about who appointed this guy when his findings dont fit your narrative.

Im sure righties will also whine about who appointed this guy when his findings dont fit your narrative.

You sure whine a lot about everybody else allegedly whining. You need a warm bottle of milk and a nap.

• Like 1

Poor Worms. He tries so hard. :(

I do?

Chin up little fella.
  • Like 1

He doesn't need to. The Prosecutor has all the same authority as a S.P. BUT without the delay of reinvestigating everything.

The only reason that Sessions identified this guy is that we're in the end game i.e. the train has not only left the station but it's pulling up to it's destination.

He doesn't need to. The Prosecutor has all the same authority as a S.P. BUT without the delay of reinvestigating everything.

The only reason that Sessions identified this guy is that we're in the end game i.e. the train has not only left the station but it's pulling up to it's destination.

dumbo doesnt realize his heros are going to jail, it will mean admitting nunes has been right this whole time. Hacks dont do that.

Notice saints in nowhere to be found.

At least he was smart enough to quit while behind.

dumbo doesnt realize his heros are going to jail, it will mean admitting nunes has been right this whole time. Hacks dont do that.

Notice saints in nowhere to be found.

At least he was smart enough to quit while behind.

Saints left because you all are too dumb to accept facts...he was smart enough to see the futility in arguing with intellectually dishonest people like you.

Stuff like this where you claim everything me else is going to jail and the Trump admin did no wrong.

Its not going to turn out how you think.

Nunes :lol:

Saints left because you all are too dumb to accept facts...he was smart enough to see the futility in arguing with intellectually dishonest people like you.

Stuff like this where you claim everything me else is going to jail and the Trump admin did no wrong.

willfully ignorant hack

Oh the delusional fantasy world that you live in! :doh:

Snuff is too used to fake investigations going his criminal heros way.

Boy is he in for a big surprise. :(

Snuff is too used to fake investigations going his criminal heros way.

Boy is he in for a big surprise. :(

:lol:

Yeah....thats it.

Though...I am used to you hacks thinking you really got her this time...only been going after her for almost 20 years now.

Find something...out her away...I dont care.

It wont change what has happened with the Trump campaign and what Mueller has already found and indicted nor what he may have coming.

Mueller is so desperate he is now investigating a senator meeting an ambassador in passing at a banquet.

:lol:

A meeting that has already been investigated and cleared with no wrongdoing.

Mueller deserves a needle in the arm or rope around his neck or however they do public executions these days.

Disgrace to the FBI. Disgrace to the Marines. Disgrace to the citizens of America.

• Like 1

Saints left because he is a chicken coward.

He saw the cracks in his conspiracy, could not accept reality, so he ran back to his safe space.

Sho is just too stupid to realize what is happening.

Saints left because he is a chicken ###### coward.

He saw the cracks in his conspiracy, could not accept reality, so he ran back to his safe space.

Maybe hes got something better to do and/or is tired of arguing with deranged morons? :dunno:

Saints left because he is a chicken ###### coward.

I realize you are an idiotic troll and its fun mocking you.

I realize you but into any anti liberal conspiracy without a shred of evidence while bashing Muellers work. Its laughable.

I realize you are an idiotic troll and its fun mocking you.

I realize you but into any anti liberal conspiracy without a shred of evidence while bashing Muellers work. Its laughable.

The fun is watching you being delusional and acting like a richard to people all the time. What is wrong with you?

Serious question:

How much XANAX will Sho need when Trump is cleared?

Before we get them XANAX, maybe just a couple of good vibrators will help with their current and future hysteria.

• Like 1

Serious question:

How much XANAX will Sho need when Trump is cleared?

He's already been cleared. This is just political theater.

Because the "crimes" Mueller is coming up with ain't shite.

Because this was always small potatoes for this man. The max was 6 months I believe.

The reason it was done quickly is because the others are held up based on their cooperation.

The fellating of each other and claims of Xanax use is laughable...but predictable from that absolute nutjobs in this site.