NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Because this was always small potatoes for this man. The max was 6 months I believe.

The reason it was done quickly is because the others are held up based on their cooperation.

The fellating of each other and claims of Xanax use is laughable...but predictable from that absolute nutjobs in this site.

The others are held up because they are cooperating, but this guy got the equivalent of a human parking ticket by not cooperating. Meuller must really have them by the ballz. The logic here is flawless.

• Like 1

https://www.justice.gov/usam/usam-1-7000-media-relations

1-7.900 - Office of the Inspector General

Consistent with the independence of its operations under the Inspector General Act of 1978, OIG is exempt from the requirements of this Chapter regarding media contacts and approvals. OIG should, however, timely inform the Attorney General, or the Deputy Attorney General upon delegation, about any significant media issues in matters handled by OIG.

For those wondering why we are learning about somethings in regard to the FISA abuses, Operation Trump, etc. The I.G.'s office doesn't follow have the same requirements for the DOJ/FBI concerning releasing info with ongoing investigations.

But still a subject of the investigation.

Do any of you all ever read past the headline?

Did. Don't see where it says what you say it says. :dunno:

But still a subject of the investigation.

Do any of you all ever read past the headline?

If you are hoping that Muller if he ever gets around to it finally nail some schmuck down the line from Trump for something which will be completely unrelated to Russia and you think that's going to stick for some sort of help in an election you are really grasping at straws more than normal.

If you are hoping that Muller if he ever gets around to it finally nail some schmuck down the line from Trump for something which will be completely unrelated to Russia and you think that's going to stick for some sort of help in an election you are really grasping at straws more than normal.

He has already nailed several people from the Trump campaign.

You can go back to what I stated back in May of last year.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=464683&p=5945115

Long said it may not go all the way to Trump. If I felt like searching Im quite positive I mentioned Flynn and Manafort were focked back in 2017 before they were actually indicted as well.

I think there is plenty there showing Russian attempts...and Trump campaign's willingness to listen and possibly accept some of it. Coordination/Collusion to the top is the part that is much harder to show.

This also is Mueller trying to convince Trump to testify....the full report (not just the Fox blurb) also mentions Obstruction is still on the table...his testimony would open him to perjury as well (because you know he won't be 100% truthful).

He has already nailed several people from the Trump campaign.

You can go back to what I stated back in May of last year.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=464683&p=5945115

Long said it may not go all the way to Trump. If I felt like searching Im quite positive I mentioned Flynn and Manafort were focked back in 2017 before they were actually indicted as well.

I think there is plenty there showing Russian attempts...and Trump campaign's willingness to listen and possibly accept some of it. Coordination/Collusion to the top is the part that is much harder to show.

This also is Mueller trying to convince Trump to testify....the full report (not just the Fox blurb) also mentions Obstruction is still on the table...his testimony would open him to perjury as well (because you know he won't be 100% truthful).

Ok Timmy, what else do you want Santa Claus to bring you?

• Like 1

So no charges, but he is a "subject". Got it.

Exactly.

Unless he announces he has charges against Trump this whole thing was a failure. People don't care about Paul manafort or Flynn.

So no charges, but he is a "subject". Got it.

Who stated there are pending charges?

Exactly.

Unless he announces he has charges against Trump this whole thing was a failure. People don't care about Paul manafort or Flynn.

Have you read much more where there has been discussed he will be reporting in multiple phases to Rosenstein?

He wont just level charges(there is legal questions whether he can formally charge a sitting president anyway).

I also dont think Manafort Amd Flynn are the end of it as far as Trump campaign that will be hit with something out of this.

He reportsto Rosenstein who then in turn decides if it warrants reporting to congress or other.

If he presents evidence supporting obstruction (rumored what his first report would be about)...they will them see how congress reacts.

Being the subject of an investigation by Mueller is not a clearing of Trump. It means they have to evidence at the moment to support criminal charges (and again there is legal question as to whether they can at this point with a sitting president).

Seriously...you all should read more than a FoxNews blurb.

People will claim to, when it's all they got.

Have you read much more where there has been discussed he will be reporting in multiple phases to Rosenstein?

He wont just level charges(there is legal questions whether he can formally charge a sitting president anyway).

I also dont think Manafort Amd Flynn are the end of it as far as Trump campaign that will be hit with something out of this.

He reportsto Rosenstein who then in turn decides if it warrants reporting to congress or other.

If he presents evidence supporting obstruction (rumored what his first report would be about)...they will them see how congress reacts.

Being the subject of an investigation by Mueller is not a clearing of Trump. It means they have to evidence at the moment to support criminal charges (and again there is legal question as to whether they can at this point with a sitting president).

You realize 95% of America doesn't follow this stuff that closely?

If this thing concludes with absolutely zero against Trump..it has failed miserably like most of us thought it would and is a huge bump for Trump.

Dems hitched their wagon to this train and it's derailing.

The dumbest dog in the world quits chasing it's tail eventually. Once Mueller is done, no one respectable is going to pick it up. Lay off the left wing hysteria blogs.

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz reacted to reports that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating President Donald Trump for possible collusion, but does not consider Trump a criminal target in the probe.

Dershowitz, a longtime Democrat who supported Hillary Clinton in 2016, said Mueller would be "inventing a crime" to charge Trump in that case.

"There's no such crime as 'collusion' in the federal statute," he said.

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz reacted to reports that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating President Donald Trump for possible collusion, but does not consider Trump a criminal target in the probe.

Dershowitz, a longtime Democrat who supported Hillary Clinton in 2016, said Mueller would be "inventing a crime" to charge Trump in that case.

Anyone with common sense knows this is a witch hunt and it was determined the night he won that the Dems would do whatever they could to go after Trump.

Who faces charges first,

Trump, McCabe or Comey ?

McCabe definitely. Comey close second followed by a myriad of other Obama DOJ/FBI/NSD/State Dept officials.

"I don't think there are any Russians, and there ain't no Yanks!

Just corporate criminals, playing with tanks"

You realize 95% of America doesn't follow this stuff that closely?

If this thing concludes with absolutely zero against Trump..it has failed miserably like most of us thought it would and is a huge bump for Trump.

Dems hitched their wagon to this train and it's derailing.

I realize many dont follow that closely. Including plenty here who remain willfully ignorant.

I dont think it concludes with completely zero against him. If it concludes with several in his campaign indicted...is that really nothing? If he gets hit with obstruction...is that nothing?

The Dems did what? What Dems specifically hitched their wagon to Trump did all of this? There are some...i dont deny that...but its hardly some dnc hit job (despite his claims of the deep state)

Its derailing? As you all have claimed for months...:lol:

What has derailed?

The dumbest dog in the world quits chasing it's tail eventually. Once Mueller is done, no one respectable is going to pick it up. Lay off the left wing hysteria blogs.

You honestly believe Muellers report is just going to say nothing happened?

When Mueller is done he makes recommendations. You think nobody will take those recommendations?

If there is no crime to obstruct, can there be obstruction at all?

Instead of criminal obstruction, is it witch hunt obstruction?

There have already been indictments. Anythjng Mueller does if you obstruct it is a crime. You get that...right?

You might as well Troy out diGenova when you bring up Dershowitz at this point. Guy has been a Fox Schill for a while.

We have been overthe no crime of collusion...nobody is claiming Mueller will charge him with collusion.

Who faces charges first,

Trump, McCabe or Comey ?

None of the above?

Other Trump campaign and Trump org people though...yes.

"I don't think there are any Russians, and there ain't no Yanks!

Just corporate criminals, playing with tanks"

Enjoyed that Big Guy. Been a long time

• Like 1

Enjoyed that Big Guy. Been a long time

:thumbsup:

Michael Been ( a long time ) R.I.P.

You honestly believe Muellers report is just going to say nothing happened?

When Mueller is done he makes recommendations. You think nobody will take those recommendations?

I realize many dont follow that closely. Including plenty here who remain willfully ignorant.

I dont think it concludes with completely zero against him. If it concludes with several in his campaign indicted...is that really nothing? If he gets hit with obstruction...is that nothing?

The Dems did what? What Dems specifically hitched their wagon to Trump did all of this? There are some...i dont deny that...but its hardly some dnc hit job (despite his claims of the deep state)

Its derailing? As you all have claimed for months...:lol:

What has derailed?

It proved that Hillary, The DNC, and Barack Obama abused their power to control the outcome of the elections d failed.

We also know that Obama used the IRS and other Federal Agencies to defeat Romney.

It proved that Hillary, The DNC, and Barack Obama abused their power to control the outcome of the elections d failed.

We also know that Obama used the IRS and other Federal Agencies to defeat Romney.

A. You are using past tense to make a ridiculous claim about an ongoing investigation where the President is still a subject of the investigation (seriously people...you are celebrating that our President is a subject of an investigation).

B. Your first statement is unproven BS actually.

C. We know what ? Holy fock dude.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/03/prequel-specific-instructions-from-rod-rosenstein-to-robert-mueller-surface/

Rod Rosenstein seems to have gotten a wee bit exposed:

Appoints Mueller with little scope in May 2017.

July 20th, 2017. I.G. exposes texts between Strzok/Page...

July 26th, 2017 Manafort's home gets raided.

Aug 2nd, 2017 Rod Rosenstein clarifies Mueller's instructions to stuff gleaned in the Manafort raid.

Focker tried getting away with CYA i.e. find a crime then issue the mandate. This was the insurance policy all along.

His a$$ is grass.

A twitter thread outlining the problems.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/981257926475112448

These guys were so used to doing whatever they wanted for 8 years.

• Like 1