NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Calling me unamerican is again illogical and idiotic.

No it was actually spot fockin on!

Calling someone unamerican is really unfair.

Sho wants his country to win just like everyone else.

Sure. He just thinks Mexicans are how you win. For some reason.

• Like 1

Yep...they made it all up, forced Trump and his campaign to lie at every turn about every meeting...and then didnt use any information at all prior to the election.

Please list all these meetings and I'll show you where a Clinton and/or Obama operative set it up. And there was no information passed to them; it was the promise of which that lead to the one meeting which was set up by Fusion GPS and DOJ/State Dept (getting Russian Lawyer permission to enter U.S.).

Conversely Hillary/DNC/Obama paid Russians via Perkins Coie that NO ONE would publish until Clapper had Comey brief the incoming President to somehow validate it's credibility.

Those are facts in black and white.

There is zero evidence to show itbwas to go after a sitting president.

Your wife kick you out and you've been living in a cave? The same FBI/DOJ you trusted that alleged Trump/Russian collusion is now investigating the weaponization of the I.C. against Trump.

:lol:

wrong

Its not unfair...its just not try and the typical tripe of the cult following of Trump here.

One of the companies Mueller is charging didn't even exist at the time of the so called crime.

Holy focking clown show.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30556/disaster-mueller-indicted-russian-company-didnt-ryan-saavedra?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say

by RYAN SAAVEDRA

May 12, 2018

This week, one of the Russian companies accused by Special Counsel Robert Mueller of funding a conspiracy to meddle in the 2016 U.S. presidential election was revealed in court to not have existed during the time period alleged by Mueller's team of prosecutors, according to a lawyer representing the defendant.

U.S. Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey asked Eric Dubelier, one of two lawyers representing the accused Russian company, Concord Management and Consulting LLC, if he was representing a third company listed in Mueller's indictment.

"What about Concord Catering?" Harvey asked Dubelier. "The government makes an allegation that there's some association. I don't mean for you to do you represent them, or not, today? And are we arraigning them as well?"

"We're not," Dubelier responded. "And the reason for that, Your Honor, is I think we're dealing with a situation of the government having indicted the proverbial ham sandwich."

"That company didn't exist as a legal entity during the time period alleged by the government," Dubelier continued. "If at some later time they show me that it did exist, we would probably represent them. But for purposes of today, no, we do not."

Its not unfair...its just not try and the typical tripe of the cult following of Trump here.

Supporting the most successful President in history is a cult? Cult of Patriotism and Common Sense perhaps.

Supporting the most successful President in history is a cult? Cult of Patriotism and Common Sense perhaps.

Sign me up for that cult every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
  • Like 1

Link?

One of the companies Mueller is charging didn't even exist at the time of the so called crime.

Holy focking clown show.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30556/disaster-mueller-indicted-russian-company-didnt-ryan-saavedra?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say

by RYAN SAAVEDRA

May 12, 2018

This week, one of the Russian companies accused by Special Counsel Robert Mueller of funding a conspiracy to meddle in the 2016 U.S. presidential election was revealed in court to not have existed during the time period alleged by Mueller's team of prosecutors, according to a lawyer representing the defendant.

U.S. Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey asked Eric Dubelier, one of two lawyers representing the accused Russian company, Concord Management and Consulting LLC, if he was representing a third company listed in Mueller's indictment.

"What about Concord Catering?" Harvey asked Dubelier. "The government makes an allegation that there's some association. I don't mean for you to do you represent them, or not, today? And are we arraigning them as well?"

"We're not," Dubelier responded. "And the reason for that, Your Honor, is I think we're dealing with a situation of the government having indicted the proverbial ham sandwich."

"That company didn't exist as a legal entity during the time period alleged by the government," Dubelier continued. "If at some later time they show me that it did exist, we would probably represent them. But for purposes of today, no, we do not."

And there is proof they didnt exist ? You think Mueller just made up?

Im guessing he has evidence to support his claim of their involvement.

And there is proof they didnt exist ? You think Mueller just made ###### up?

yes, hell he must have all the evidence since they've already indicted yet he requested a delay. :doh:

Why would he need a delay ? He has everything.

yes, hell he must have all the evidence since they've already indicted yet he requested a delay. :doh:

Why would he need a delay ? He has everything.

I dont know...Im not involved. Given all we know about his meticulous nature...and knowing it would go to court...to think he would make something up or overlook that isnoretty illogical.

But I realize you will grasp at straws for anything you can against him.

I dont know...Im not involved. Given all we know about his meticulous nature...and knowing it would go to court...to think he would make something up or overlook that isnoretty illogical.

Holy pot meet kettle post!!!!

Always funny when it goes against something you don't want to happen you hide behind well I'm not involved so I don't know. But by God if it's anything against Trump you are cacksure.

• Like 1

Always funny when it goes against something you don't want to happen you hide behind well I'm not involved so I don't know. But by God if it's anything against Trump you are cacksure.

bots are bots. They think Mueller is meticulous because he still has nothing after 2 years. His existing indictments are even fizzling. He's an incompetent bully who is abusing his power. Like Comey.

bots are bots. They think Mueller is meticulous because he still has nothing after 2 years. His existing indictments are even fizzling. He's an incompetent bully who is abusing his power. Like Comey.

I had a liberal friend tell me compared to Nixon and Watergate this is nothing as far as time. My head almost exploded.

He rushed to have some indictment to show some fruit for his labor and the millions spent on this snipe hunt. Now he's trying to claim he needs more time to try the case but the judge is saying 'you indicted so you must have enough evidence to prove your case against those accused'.

That's what's supposed to happen in the justice system. You don't bring charges until you can prove them.

• Like 1

He rushed to have some indictment to show some fruit for his labor and the millions spent on this snipe hunt. Now he's trying to claim he needs more time to try the case but the judge is saying 'you indicted so you must have enough evidence to prove your case against those accused'.

That's what's supposed to happen in the justice system. You don't bring charges until you can prove them.

Exactly!

This is grasping at straws. You live in a fantasy world ands it’s messed up.

• Like 1

Its called logic...how would anyone know why Mueller asked for a delay?

That has zero to do with other things I have said. So nice little straw man you are building.

That has zero to do with other things I have said. So nice little straw man you are building.

Why does a prosecutor seek to delay a trial? If he have the evidence he should be ready given the manpower he wields.

Please tell me this moron didnt just use the word logic?

Please tell me this moron didnt just use the word logic?

He did but I'm not sure he actually knows what that word means.

First off...Mueller hasnt been doing it for two years...so you start out with a falsehood right away.

Second...tockaim he has nothing thus far with the indictments already makes your statement false.

Third...my opinion that he is meticulous is based on the body of work for his careeer and his reputation for being so.

Fourth...calling him incompetent is downright laughable but expected from you. Postslike this show that you are projecting every time you call me a bot.

I had a liberal friend tell me compared to Nixon and Watergate this is nothing as far as time. My head almost exploded.

Because facts bother you?

Look historically at how long investigations like this take?

We are in the early stages of Muellers work. Denying that shows you all just cant accept reality and facts very well.

The FBI planned on basing the whole investigation on the Steele dossier. That fell through and they had no backup. Bot's the last person on earth to realize this. Now Mueller's indictment of Manfort is crumbling. And no one cares anymore. Even the Sunday Morning talk show have moved on. Beating a dead horse.

• Like 1

The FBI planned on basing the whole investigation on the Steele dossier. That fell through and they had no backup. Bot's the last person on earth to realize this. Now Mueller's indictment of Manfort is crumbling. And no one cares anymore. Even the Sunday Morning talk show have moved on. Beating a dead horse.

A. Investigation started before the dossier.

B. Dossier has not fallen apart..that is your biased opinion based on nothing factual.

C. His indictment isnt crumbling at all...again, you base this in nothjng factual.

Calling someone else bot...yet repeating the Trump lines is focking hilarious.

B. Dossier has not fallen apart..that is your biased opinion based on nothing factual.

C. His indictment isnt crumbling at all...again, you base this in nothjng factual.

🤣

What a fool.

• Like 1

A. False Dossier commissioning started in April 2016...............FBI investigation started July 2016

B. False Dossier was never taken seriously which is why no one would publish it despite Fusion

offering pay to them to do so.

C. False Rebuked by Federal Judges and he can't bring Flynn to sentencing because Flynn was

framed. He also can't try the Russians he charged because there's no concrete evidence it

was them.

And there is proof they didnt exist ? You think Mueller just made ###### up?

Sho Nuff is going with the "Guilty until proven innocent" approach when it comes to the investigation. Exactly the opposite of how he views the crimes of Hillary and Obama.

Blind hatred caused by being on the losing side of the election.

A. False Dossier commissioning started in April 2016...............FBI investigation started July 2016

B. False Dossier was never taken seriously which is why no one would publish it despite Fusion

offering pay to them to do so.

C. False Rebuked by Federal Judges and he can't bring Flynn to sentencing because Flynn was

framed. He also can't try the Russians he charged because there's no concrete evidence it

was them.

As usual, you bring nothing to counter facts.

Try unblocking those who get the better of you and the facts will be there. :dunno:

Sho Nuff is going with the "Guilty until proven innocent" approach when it comes to the investigation. Exactly the opposite of how he views the crimes of Hillary and Obama.

As far as public opinion...given actual indictments against such people (and even Trump added them to his list of sanctioned...sources nice he balked in the congressional sanction.). Yes...Im going with I believe Mueller had evidence to support his indictment based off n his career and stellar reputation. Rather than believing a group of Russians are innocent and Mueller made it all up.

What crimes of Obamas. There are nine...no evidence of any...no indictments to support any claim like that.

Even Hillary has been investigated multiple times and nothing. If there is evidence on her...link claim her up. I dont give a rats ass. This has been said time and time again. Yet you all still use it as a crutch.

Blind hatred is perfect for yournpost...because you are completely blind to what has happened and what has actually been said.

And all those psych drugs.

What crimes of Obamas. There are nine...

Even Hillary has been investigated multiple times and nothing.

Nine?! To make sure we know about them all, please list them. :thumbsup:

Link to an actual investigation of Hillary? :sleep:

Any.... Day... Now....

https://www.westernjournal.com/the-russian-collusion-trial-is-on-and-mueller-may-be-the-first-casualty/

Mueller requested a delay for Wednesday’s hearing and claimed Concord had not been properly served notice.
“Until the Court has an opportunity to determine if Concord was properly served, it would be inadvisable to conduct an initial appearance and arraignment at which important rights will be communicated and a plea entertained,” Mueller’s lawyers filed in federal court.
But Concord opposed the motion. “The Special Counsel is not entitled to special rules and is required like the Attorney General to follow the rules of the Court,” Dubelier stated in his response to Mueller.
U.S. District Court Judge Dabney Friedrich agreed with Concord and rejected Mueller’s request for a delay in the trial without comment, which led to Wednesday’s arraignment.
Concord wants a “speedy trial” as provided by federal law, the company’s lawyers also repeated Wednesday. The case will resume July 9.
Mueller's bluff was called, he tried pivoting saying he wasn't sure Concord was properly served. Concord reraised and the Judge flopped the nuts.............right on Mueller's forehead. No delay............case moving forward.

https://www.westernjournal.com/the-russian-collusion-trial-is-on-and-mueller-may-be-the-first-casualty/

Mueller's bluff was called, he tried pivoting saying he wasn't sure Concord was properly served. Concord reraised and the Judge flopped the nuts.............right on Mueller's forehead. No delay............case moving forward.

I bet it is to expose the Swamp's sham investigation so that it doesn't linger into the midterm elections.

I bet it is to expose the Swamp's sham investigation so that it doesn't linger into the midterm elections.

Trump appointed Rosenstein appoints Republican Mueller and its the swamps investigation?

Oof...so much fail there.