Sign in to follow this  
Strike

So.....If you could actually do someone's Mom from here......

i'd pop something in that microwave

I'm an idiot. :(

You should send your mom a link to this thread. And, if you have any, your sisters too.

This thread reminds me of this goon named microwave from the old SomethingAwful forum days. He posted a picture of his hot mom for some reason. It's still internet lore till this day... All sorts of memes and photoshops all over the net.

https://imgur.com/ZS3yL

Would. Wood. :wub:

I hear Eds mom kinda got around. But she be dead.

She's tall. 5'10ish. Dads 6'4 that's probably worth mentioning. :P

Going forward, when I must, I'll refer to it as "enacting the 90sbaby's mom exception".

You're dead to me. Asian women beat pretty much any other race/ethnicity, though Hispanic/South American are close.

pretty much this

You're dead to me. Asian women beat pretty much any other race/ethnicity,

-51 life points for you.

They may love you long time but they don't do much for me. Hispanic/South American women are beautiful. I love the big dark eyes and dark hair on the women.

Dads 6'4 that's probably worth mentioning. :P

i like em long and bendy

:headbanger:

Hispanic/South American women are beautiful. I love the big dark eyes and dark hair on the women.

Agreed. My wife is Italian but everyone who meets her in Phoenix thinks she is hispanic. I would add that they tend to have girl curves, whereas many Asian women are boy shaped.

• Like 1

I would add that they tend to have girl curves, whereas many Asian women are boy shaped.

This guy gets it.

I once went to Italy in the military. Walked around amazed at the loveliness of the women. Spain as well. :wub:

You're dead to me. Asian women beat pretty much any other race/ethnicity, though Hispanic/South American are close.

Neither Asians nor Hispanics would be my first choice. I like the Italians, Russians, and Germans.

Neither Asians nor Hispanics would be my first choice. I like the Italians, Russians, and Germans.

This guy gets it.

Ukrainian and Russian women are the sh!t. I had no idea until I went to Europe earlier this year, holy fock. A 5 there is a solid 8 in the US.

This guy gets it.

Ukrainian and Russian women are the sh!t. I had no idea until I went to Europe earlier this year, holy fock. A 5 there is a solid 8 in the US.

I'm Eastern European so I like those as well. Czech pron is the bestest. :wub:

I'm Eastern European so I like those as well. Czech pron is the bestest. :wub:

I'll take any of them, Czech, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Russian, etc... I met this Ukrainian girl when I was in Kiev, went out with her a few times, I talk to her on Viber now and will probably go see her again this winter. I am just trying to decide why she is interested me. She has a really good job over there so I don't think its a financial thing. I mean she wouldn't even be the hottest girl I've been with it is just something about that accent that kills me. :wub:

is she looking for a green card?

I'll take any of them, Czech, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Russian, etc... I met this Ukrainian girl when I was in Kiev, went out with her a few times, I talk to her on Viber now and will probably go see her again this winter. I am just trying to decide why she is interested me. She has a really good job over there so I don't think its a financial thing. I mean she wouldn't even be the hottest girl I've been with it is just something about that accent that kills me. :wub:

My wife is Lithuanian/German, but the non-mail order type.

Agreed. My wife is Italian but everyone who meets her in Phoenix thinks she is hispanic. I would add that they tend to have girl curves, whereas many Asian women are boy shaped.

:mad:

Well I guess i can't be too :mad: as you've successfully categorized my wife as did the one that mentioned asians look like they are teenagers for a long time.

Has Bunny's daughter ever posted here?

:mad:

Well I guess i can't be too :mad: as you've successfully categorized my wife as did the one that mentioned asians look like they are teenagers for a long time.

No worries man, we've all got different tastes, that's why God made different shaped women. :cheers:

Those experienced with Asian massage will def tell you they age well into their 50s. They go from slightly older looking than a teenager to gnarled wise old witch overnight sometime in the 60s.

This is true. I've met many women in their forties and even fifties here that I would have sworn were in their twenties.

And then one day, boom, they look like a cover model for National Geographic.

Also, real Asian women are all about the plastic surgery.

I find Hispanic women have the fastest drop off. Hottest women on earth until they hit 35 or so. Then ooof.

And the high strung bitchyness just becomes annoying.